Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Swat whore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/rockcock64/status/1250547688380211201

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I think that’s Fear right but it reminded me of Swat 4 and the wall that’s graffiti’d with Deb is whore.

yeah its fear. after playing turok the movement speed is a nightmare lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

No one warned me that the outer wilds is the scariest game ever made.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait for the Death Stranding PC release

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

saaaaaame. it sounds like the perfect game to play in these modern times

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I can’t wait for Death Stranding to be the PS Plus free game of the month

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I went into DS knowing nothing except it was a Kojima game and the first time u see someone hook up the bb I yelled “what the gently caress???” at the tv and had to pause the game for a couple hours to wrap my head around it lol. I had lots of moments like that

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

que sera sera posted:

I went into DS knowing nothing except it was a Kojima game and the first time u see someone hook up the bb I yelled “what the gently caress???” at the tv and had to pause the game for a couple hours to wrap my head around it lol. I had lots of moments like that

This but pissing on BTs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
death stranding fuckin rules

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

:hai:

Yelling and getting a response

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I can't wait for the Death Stranding PC release

This

elf help book posted:

This

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Played 80 hours of monster hunter generations ultimate in the last week.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

:cheerdoge:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

covid-19 has brought about a new state sponsored gaming paradise

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Every morning I feel slight shame at Steam telling me how much I have played MHW in the last two weeks, and then I load MHW

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

post-nocturne depression

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Doom 2016 is one of the best shooters I've played in a long time. I actually want to get all the collectibles, master every weapon, and upgrade every rune.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Covid 19 gaming: glad that my mum left but now my wife’s firm has decided to wfh and this morning when I was doing my morning animal crossing chores she walks past me and says “aren’t you working today?” :stonklol:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Covid 19 gaming: glad that my mum left but now my wife’s firm has decided to wfh and this morning when I was doing my morning animal crossing chores she walks past me and says “aren’t you working today?” :stonklol:
your wife is a wagecuck.

calhoun
Feb 8, 2004

Playing Persona 5 with my mask on.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

started on jedi academy and immediately focused on maxing out mind trick since it's the most op force power. i even though i just finished jedi outcast i still lol whenever a storm trooper straight up murders all his friends and then finishes by saying "maybe i'll get commended :)"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

stealing someone free will and forcing them to turn in a instant against their close friends who they have served in the military with for years and murder them in cold blood = objectively good and a light side force power

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

stealing someone free will and forcing them to turn in a instant against their close friends who they have served in the military with for years and murder them in cold blood = objectively good and a light side force power

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

started on jedi academy and immediately focused on maxing out mind trick since it's the most op force power. i even though i just finished jedi outcast i still lol whenever a storm trooper straight up murders all his friends and then finishes by saying "maybe i'll get commended :)"

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nice. Loved doing this in Kotor

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

current feeling: star wars is epic

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Clowner posted:

Nice. Loved doing this in Kotor

it was sick when you could make the Wookie kill his sassy BioWare teen best friend

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

its one of the greatest gaming franchises ever created, im thinking maybe i'll pull out the joystick and playing xwing vs tiefighter next. i don't think ill have the patience for the full series of space sims since from what i remember from playing them in the 90s they get pretty hard by the end and i cant chew those kind of games like an fps

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

it was sick when you could make the Wookie kill his sassy BioWare teen best friend

you get a sassy impetuous teen best friend in jedi academy, they don't make games like they used to

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

if battlefront 2 goes on sale it’s definitely worth checking out now, the coop mode they added is epic

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

its one of the greatest gaming franchises ever created, im thinking maybe i'll pull out the joystick and playing xwing vs tiefighter next. i don't think ill have the patience for the full series of space sims since from what i remember from playing them in the 90s they get pretty hard by the end and i cant chew those kind of games like an fps

X-Wing is brutally hard at points and a lot of the time the only way to bear missions is to park outside a stationary enemy's range and plink it to death over the course of 20 minutes. I need to play Tie Fighter though.

Fallen Order is actually a lot of fun too as a sort of cargo cult Souls/2010s Third Person Action Game. Don't go in expecting much and it's a good time, fun combat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

if battlefront 2 goes on sale it’s definitely worth checking out now, the coop mode they added is epic

no

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

remember when i posted this and everyone thought that this amount fo gaming was impossible

reserved 3, got a good feeling about 2020

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Played Bloodborne again, just bought Sekiro. I'm excited.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leadthumb posted:

Played Bloodborne again, just bought Sekiro. I'm excited.

I like this post.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I liked this post until I realized you were talking about the new battlefront 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Not directly gaming related, but I'm going to get some nice binders to store my old Nintendo Power magazines. They're an interesting little time capsule