Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

With the proper outposts, skills, and buildings, you can probably build a base that's totally self sufficient? From there you can actually play out the hundred days, or leave it running in the background with the sounds up so you can hear if there is a siege. A hundred days is a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
so was this guy going to double cross me the whole time or was he mad that I claimed his feral?

https://i.imgur.com/wDRonP7.gifv

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

You might have accidentally clipped him with the bullets, so he turned hostile. Maybe? I have never fired on a friendly dude.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
check the upper right at 0:12. "it's a trap! get away from Amos."

he was always going to turn on you.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I think the *brief chuckle* subtitle always indicates that it's a trap.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I think the *brief chuckle* subtitle always indicates that it's a trap.

speaking of obvious tells in this game, I really do wish you could call out the cannibal factions earlier in their quest chain

"Gourmands" my rear end

TheStampede
Feb 20, 2008

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."
I had this installed on my PC for months due to Game Pass and good reviews, and finally dug into it once I heard about the Juggernaut edition release. I've completed two games on regular for Trader/Builder, and am going for a longer play through this time.

For starters, disregarding all concerns for my sanity, I decided to grind out a full team of Red Talon soldiers. I'm up to 5 so far, but I realize it's sort of a wasted effort, due to only being able to pull in 3 at the beginning of a new game. So I was wondering how much mileage I can get out of one playthrough. I was going to get an 8 survivor base established, then bump the difficulty up to Dread Zone, and try to unlock all the boons and maybe the 100 day challenge, "for fun". (this game...)

I read through some posts here, so am I correct that you can promote each leader type, completer their quests, fire them, and rinse/repeat to unlock each boon in one playthrough? Also, can you do this on Dread, then bump the difficulty up again to Nightmare, and unlock all the boons on all the difficulty levels in one play through? Or, can I just jump to Nightmare with my super squad, and I get the Dread unlocks for completing the Nightmare level ones?

After that, is there really anything to DO after you have a full team of Red Talons and all the boons on all the difficulties? What do people usually do once they'eve played through Nightmare enough times to have boons unlocked? What's the deal with Trumbull Valley story? Any worth to giving it a look after multiple playthroughs of the game already?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

TheStampede posted:

I read through some posts here, so am I correct that you can promote each leader type, completer their quests, fire them, and rinse/repeat to unlock each boon in one playthrough?
No. The boon only works if you complete the capstone mission on a playthrough, which ends the game. Promoting and later firing leaders lets you build their unique buildings (like the trade depot for the trader, the sniper tower for the builder, etc) and those buildings are generally extremely powerful and makes long play much more viable.

Alamoduh
Sep 12, 2011

TheStampede posted:

I had this installed on my PC for months due to Game Pass and good reviews, and finally dug into it once I heard about the Juggernaut edition release. I've completed two games on regular for Trader/Builder, and am going for a longer play through this time.

For starters, disregarding all concerns for my sanity, I decided to grind out a full team of Red Talon soldiers. I'm up to 5 so far, but I realize it's sort of a wasted effort, due to only being able to pull in 3 at the beginning of a new game. So I was wondering how much mileage I can get out of one playthrough. I was going to get an 8 survivor base established, then bump the difficulty up to Dread Zone, and try to unlock all the boons and maybe the 100 day challenge, "for fun". (this game...)

I read through some posts here, so am I correct that you can promote each leader type, completer their quests, fire them, and rinse/repeat to unlock each boon in one playthrough? Also, can you do this on Dread, then bump the difficulty up again to Nightmare, and unlock all the boons on all the difficulty levels in one play through? Or, can I just jump to Nightmare with my super squad, and I get the Dread unlocks for completing the Nightmare level ones?

After that, is there really anything to DO after you have a full team of Red Talons and all the boons on all the difficulties? What do people usually do once they'eve played through Nightmare enough times to have boons unlocked? What's the deal with Trumbull Valley story? Any worth to giving it a look after multiple playthroughs of the game already?

You can’t complete more than one legacy per community. I have read that there is a way to do it through save game fuckery, but if you’re going to go in that direction, just get the community save game editor and unlock all the boons there.

You can build each of the unique leader buildings, though. If you change difficulties or start a new map, you’ll lose the ones you’ve built.

Having 8 red talon is overkill for anything but nightmare. Also, with the right base, you can just idle for the 150 hours it will take you to get the 100 day play through (for one achievement? TOTALLY WORTH IT).

I like the Trumbull valley story; it’s just a self-contained thing, but the base and various buildings/ hero perks are neat. I also like the map.

“What do people usually do once they'eve played through Nightmare enough times to have boons unlocked? “ Congrats, you’ve won the game. Play again on nightmare for fun, or do the 100/200 days achievements, or whatever- you’ve gotten your money’s worth out of the game and you don’t have to keep playing forever, unless you want to.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Serial surviving is a great thing to go for IMO. Before the save games changed and it nuked my poo poo, I had a team of three that had survived 17 times. Rebuilding America's heartland one shithole small town at a time.

TheStampede
Feb 20, 2008

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."
When you compete a playthrough again with a survivor, does it overwrite their inventory and stats from the previous completion?

Plague Hearts; C4 or just use the Pyro launcher?

Best vehicle upgrade?

Alamoduh
Sep 12, 2011

TheStampede posted:

When you compete a playthrough again with a survivor, does it overwrite their inventory and stats from the previous completion?

Plague Hearts; C4 or just use the Pyro launcher?

Best vehicle upgrade?

No, and you keep all inv items.

C4 is good, as it’s hard to use it for anything else. My favorite is Bloater grenade+ Molotov, though.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Alamoduh posted:

No, and you keep all inv items.
this includes the rucksack fwiw

i use C4 for plague hearts nearly exclusively. get a distraction (preferably a boombox), a brick of C4, and about 50 rounds of assault rifle ammo just to be sure. a plague heart hive will fold in an eyeblink with very little overall risk to the survivor.

TheStampede
Feb 20, 2008

Yeah, 3 of my Red Talons came from my last playthrough, where I stocked them up with material rucks, my best rare and bounty broker gear, backup master craft assault rifles, stacks of C4 and bricks of plague cure. With those and the Builder and Trader boons, it was kind of funny realizing I'd never really need to expand beyond the starter base if it weren't for large slots.

When I beat the game with them this time, will those character's inventory in the survivor pool be overwritten with the new ones if I chose to keep them again, or does it make a new survivor? Like, 2 copies of Todd the Fortification contractor in my survivor pool now, or overwrite the original?

Edit: Also, I bring up the Pyro because it's free with Juggernaut, the ammo is dirt cheap to make, and it melts hearts in 20 rounds. It almost seems like cheating. Does C4 damage stack? I tried 2 st a time once, and it didn't take down a heart in one shot.

TheStampede fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 14, 2020

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Alamoduh posted:

You can’t complete more than one legacy per community. I have read that there is a way to do it through save game fuckery, but if you’re going to go in that direction, just get the community save game editor and unlock all the boons there.

You can build each of the unique leader buildings, though. If you change difficulties or start a new map, you’ll lose the ones you’ve built.

Having 8 red talon is overkill for anything but nightmare. Also, with the right base, you can just idle for the 150 hours it will take you to get the 100 day play through (for one achievement? TOTALLY WORTH IT).

I like the Trumbull valley story; it’s just a self-contained thing, but the base and various buildings/ hero perks are neat. I also like the map.

“What do people usually do once they'eve played through Nightmare enough times to have boons unlocked? “ Congrats, you’ve won the game. Play again on nightmare for fun, or do the 100/200 days achievements, or whatever- you’ve gotten your money’s worth out of the game and you don’t have to keep playing forever, unless you want to.

Don't forget the bounties. They can add a decent challenge to nightmare runs. You can also do handicap dread/nightmare runs (not using anyone who can upgrade all their base skills, only taking people with stamina penalties, no buildings over level 1, not base other than the starter etc.)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

TheStampede posted:

When I beat the game with them this time, will those character's inventory in the survivor pool be overwritten with the new ones if I chose to keep them again, or does it make a new survivor? Like, 2 copies of Todd the Fortification contractor in my survivor pool now, or overwrite the original?
a survivor is removed from your 'survived' pool when you bring them to a new community, so they're either going to survive and go back in or die and be removed forever.

quote:

Edit: Also, I bring up the Pyro because it's free with Juggernaut, the ammo is dirt cheap to make, and it melts hearts in 20 rounds. It almost seems like cheating. Does C4 damage stack? I tried 2 st a time once, and it didn't take down a heart in one shot.
it does not, i noticed this too. you can set one off, go back in, set another off, and THAT will work, but detonating two bricks at once does not work for whatever reason. i typically just set off one brick and then finish off with a fistful of AR ammo, because the pyro, while absolutely great against the heart, is much less useful against ferals and juggs. especially on higher levels, there's situations where yes, you absolutely must attack that feral pack or that blood juggernaut and holy mother of god do you not want to be using a round peg in a square hole on those fights.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

You know what I would like? To be able to spend influence to invite people from my Survived pool into my current settlement.

"Hey Roman! Yeah, it's me, Hector. Check it out, we started a new community and I think you'd really like it. Yeah, I know you're the sheriff back home, but trust me: You'll love it here!"

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Coolguye posted:

a survivor is removed from your 'survived' pool when you bring them to a new community, so they're either going to survive and go back in or die and be removed forever.

it does not, i noticed this too. you can set one off, go back in, set another off, and THAT will work, but detonating two bricks at once does not work for whatever reason. i typically just set off one brick and then finish off with a fistful of AR ammo, because the pyro, while absolutely great against the heart, is much less useful against ferals and juggs. especially on higher levels, there's situations where yes, you absolutely must attack that feral pack or that blood juggernaut and holy mother of god do you not want to be using a round peg in a square hole on those fights.

C4 damage on a heart will stack, but not in the same blast area. Think of it like a venn diagram, each area of the blast takes the damage of 1 C4 - you have separate your C4 enough that multiple blasts hit the heart without it overlapping. It's weird learning the placements, but you can insta-gib hearts with C4.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

that is some vintage gamepro(tm) protips right there, good stuff

TheStampede
Feb 20, 2008

Well now I feel a lot better about stocking up on all this C4.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

You shouldn't be allowed to complete the Sheriff legacy if you haven't been rolling up to enclaves requesting help in a police cruiser with the lights and siren going. And then spending a few minutes fighting off the horde you just drew in. Worth it, IMO.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I got the Eagle Eye quest chain on a survivor with cataracts. No, you're right, you won't ever be as good a shot as Eagle Eye.

Bizarre Echo
Jul 1, 2011

"I am pleased that we have differences. May we together become greater than the sum of both of us."
I'm getting ready to close out my first Juggernaut Edition base with a builder leader. I'm trying to finish her leader quest, which requires that I have someone with menchanics, but for the life of me I can't get anyone who has it or who has an open fifth skill slot to train up with a textbook. I've been using the radio to find survivors, then trying to get allied with them so I can recruit. Is there a better way to get new people?

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Bizarre Echo posted:

I'm getting ready to close out my first Juggernaut Edition base with a builder leader. I'm trying to finish her leader quest, which requires that I have someone with menchanics, but for the life of me I can't get anyone who has it or who has an open fifth skill slot to train up with a textbook. I've been using the radio to find survivors, then trying to get allied with them so I can recruit. Is there a better way to get new people?

If you play enough daybreak to get the prestige for a Red Talon Member, you can use the radio call to recruit one, look at their stats before accepting them, and then turn them down if they don't have the appropriate skill (in this case, mobile opps).

Otherwise your options are:

A) Do Random missions until someone you can use asks to join

B) recruit someone you can use from an allied enclave (this disbands the allied enclave, though). You also can't do this once you have 9 survivors in your group, but people will offer to join until you have 10.

Bizarre Echo
Jul 1, 2011

"I am pleased that we have differences. May we together become greater than the sum of both of us."

TheAnomaly posted:

If you play enough daybreak to get the prestige for a Red Talon Member, you can use the radio call to recruit one, look at their stats before accepting them, and then turn them down if they don't have the appropriate skill (in this case, mobile opps).

Otherwise your options are:

A) Do Random missions until someone you can use asks to join

B) recruit someone you can use from an allied enclave (this disbands the allied enclave, though). You also can't do this once you have 9 survivors in your group, but people will offer to join until you have 10.

Yeah, this is what I've been doing and I was hoping there was a better answer. I feel like I'm on hold until the right band of haplesses asks for help, and I'm ready to move on from this map.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I finished up the Sheriff Leader mission and it was kinda hilarious that the end result of "Haha I am the evil mastermind who will undo all your good work, I am inevitable!" was that I just walked into his base, shot him in the goddamn head with a single shot and that was that.

Deacon91
Apr 18, 2020
I have played through a few times now but I tell you what, I was completely devastated during my first play through when my favourite character who I had put hours into and made leader got torn in half by a juggernaut. I poo poo you not I Probably didn't play the game again for two months.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Is there a trick to not getting swarmed as soon as you stop your vehicle? I'm sick of pulling up to the bounty broker and having to spend a minute fighting off the zombies attracted by the engine noise and then the fighting.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

If there's enough that it'll take a minute to fight them, I usually back over the bulk of them first. Backing up over things extends the life of your vehicle significantly.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Moon Slayer posted:

Is there a trick to not getting swarmed as soon as you stop your vehicle? I'm sick of pulling up to the bounty broker and having to spend a minute fighting off the zombies attracted by the engine noise and then the fighting.

don't drive so close to zombies on your way there - there's a distance on the noise. You can also build the garage in a large slot and spend parts on noise reductions, survivors can have vehicle noise reduction as a trait, you can hit all the zombies on the way to the broker, etc.

They also follow the noise, not you specifically, so if you stop a bit further from the broker and have stealth as your wits spec you can get out, crouch, then run to the broker and not get any chasers. You can also toss a distraction like a firecracker or road flare behind you if they haven't aggro'd to you specifically yet and then run to the broker.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

That's good advice, though I feel I should clarify that it's not exclusively when I'm turning in a bounty, but anytime I pull up somewhere in a vehicle. Could also be because I tend to let infestations get out of hand so there may be more zombies about (that's how it works, right?).

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

the other way to regard it is to just bite the bullet and assume you're going to get every loving deadhead in the area, so you just lay on the horn as you approach your target, drive past your destination for about 5 seconds, then switch back around. most of the area will come out to die and you can back over almost all of them.

disclaimer that this is not the greatest idea on Nightmare because it can just as easily pull a Feral Pack that you weren't aware of, which is a terminal threat even in a car.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Moved into the lumbar mill for the first time yesterday and it seems to have one, glaring flaw? Namely no watchtower, and no outdoors small slot to put one in. Is there other ways I can keep siege risk down? I have 10 people which doesn't help but I but don't really want to let any of them go. This seems like a base that would really only be viable, especially on harder difficulties, if you have a builder leader.

EDIT: With a builder leader, this is definitely going to be my go-to base when I attempt another Dread run, especially if I ever go for the 100 days achievement.

Moon Slayer fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 19, 2020

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
patch stream quicknotes for later this week (did not give day of the patch)

-weapon durability roughly increased 100% (and all your weapons in your games will be instantly repaired on patch), parts increased on salvage (i believe it was also stated repair costs don't change, which is good since repairs took so much compared to how much a full durability version got salvaged for)

-heavy weapons on plague heart loot tables, some stats fiddled with, including they have even higher durability than blunt/edged
-muzzle brakes no longer amplify noise
-chokes reduce spread more and give you more range, so shotguns are far more accurate w/ them. the bar on the weapon stats about double
(i believe the durability hit is also removed)
-juggernaut damage bugfixed so they take more from heavier caliber guns, instead of the exact same amount regardless other than 50 cals, so you are no longer best to switch to cheap weapon ammo to take them out
(they called out the guy on reddit who catalogued it as every single weapon takes the same amount of bullets other than standouts like 50 cals and launchers)

-zombie hordes no longer instant detect you if you stealth kill one of them
-priority when near searchable containers is now on executions instead of searching, meaning you might not get owned when you fight by a container
-NPCs get in your car faster (no word about competent fighting, yet)
-NPC attack range for base defenses increased, so they will shoot to weapon's actual range more often
-A couple of new guns, and a few new melee weapons which are all very fancy looking antiques
-Killing an infestation temporarily halts the generation of new ones
-Survivors with morale malus traits will stop doing them if you get them to cheerful, and irritable trait gets stopped when at empowered

that's the basic gist of it, the weapon durability change is probably my favorite

Moon Slayer posted:

Moved into the lumbar mill for the first time yesterday and it seems to have one, glaring flaw? Namely no watchtower, and no outdoors small slot to put one in. Is there other ways I can keep siege risk down? I have 10 people which doesn't help but I but don't really want to let any of them go. This seems like a base that would really only be viable, especially on harder difficulties, if you have a builder leader.

EDIT: With a builder leader, this is definitely going to be my go-to base when I attempt another Dread run, especially if I ever go for the 100 days achievement.

i've never felt like towers notably reduce risk in dread, but you can also promote a builder to leader and build a tower then demote him, IIRC. sound risks from having a lot of people and facilities seem to drastically overpower reductions from a tower

Sloober fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Apr 21, 2020

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I'm down with those changes. My favorite one will let me stealth kill most of a hoard now, I hope.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Sloober posted:

patch stream quicknotes for later this week (did not give day of the patch)

-weapon durability roughly increased 100% (and all your weapons in your games will be instantly repaired on patch), parts increased on salvage (i believe it was also stated repair costs don't change, which is good since repairs took so much compared to how much a full durability version got salvaged for)

-heavy weapons on plague heart loot tables, some stats fiddled with, including they have even higher durability than blunt/edged
-muzzle brakes no longer amplify noise
-chokes reduce spread more and give you more range, so shotguns are far more accurate w/ them. the bar on the weapon stats about double
(i believe the durability hit is also removed)
-juggernaut damage bugfixed so they take more from heavier caliber guns, instead of the exact same amount regardless other than 50 cals, so you are no longer best to switch to cheap weapon ammo to take them out
(they called out the guy on reddit who catalogued it as every single weapon takes the same amount of bullets other than standouts like 50 cals and launchers)

-zombie hordes no longer instant detect you if you stealth kill one of them
-priority when near searchable containers is now on executions instead of searching, meaning you might not get owned when you fight by a container
-NPCs get in your car faster (no word about competent fighting, yet)
-NPC attack range for base defenses increased, so they will shoot to weapon's actual range more often
-A couple of new guns, and a few new melee weapons which are all very fancy looking antiques
-Survivors with morale malus traits will stop doing them if you get them to cheerful, and irritable trait gets stopped when at empowered

that's the basic gist of it, the weapon durability change is probably my favorite

i've never felt like towers notably reduce risk in dread, but you can also promote a builder to leader and build a tower then demote him, IIRC. sound risks from having a lot of people and facilities seem to drastically overpower reductions from a tower

Side notes to some of these: -They just buffed Chokes and Brakes straight up, and they removed the previous downgrade to silencers from last time they tried to balance out brakes/silencers in a hotfix.
-The attack range fix is mostly for people in watchtowers, as they often wouldn't shoot at things entering your base because of vertical height differences. They should also run into melee less often because they will be busier shooting things.
-Stealth killing is still likely to alert the horde on Dread/Nightmare because of the sound of the body dropping unless the horde is very scattered.

Towertalk - It's a threat reduction of 2 for the small tower and 3 for the sniper (with an active to drop an additional 6), not a noise reduction (this means it makes it less likely you will get attacked, like a noise reduction, and you will face a weaker horde when you do get attacked). The noise reduction seems minor (especially at 10+people), but you will see significantly less zombies when attacked with an active sniper tower. RT tower is 5 reduction, which is a really big reduction and often noitceable on the noise.

The other thing to remember about towers is that they require active guards to be effective, so if you have no labor (inactive people) then you have no threat reduction. IIRC "extra" labor (from hero traits/the SCRUM certification skill, etc) gets used first, so remaining labor is generally a good idea of how many people you have available to man the towers.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sloober posted:

Oh thank gently caress. One of my least favorite things was clearing out all the infestations, going on a single supply run and hearing a survivor say,"THESE INFESTATIONS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND!"

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Huh, I like how the Warlord questline is the ying-yang opposite of the Sheriff one. And it's been reflective of my playstyle in Nightmare mode, too -

Sheriff: my first playthrough. I tried to help literally everyone, and it built up to a final questline of protecting my friends, teaming up and killing the evil invaders. It felt awesome.

Warlord: nightmare! I have left so many people dead, ignored lots of enclaves, and basically only befriend enclaves so I can take their members to replenish my ranks. So now there's a group coming for me with the stance of "is your town terrorized by a tyrant? we'll free you!" and in response I literally go around to my neighbors and tell them to either join us or gently caress off. We had to kill at least one. I am the villain and it feels natural.

That said gently caress human enemies they are aimbots and if I weren't running a red talon soldier I would be straight up dead many times over.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

StrixNebulosa posted:

Huh, I like how the Warlord questline is the ying-yang opposite of the Sheriff one. And it's been reflective of my playstyle in Nightmare mode, too -

Sheriff: my first playthrough. I tried to help literally everyone, and it built up to a final questline of protecting my friends, teaming up and killing the evil invaders. It felt awesome.

Warlord: nightmare! I have left so many people dead, ignored lots of enclaves, and basically only befriend enclaves so I can take their members to replenish my ranks. So now there's a group coming for me with the stance of "is your town terrorized by a tyrant? we'll free you!" and in response I literally go around to my neighbors and tell them to either join us or gently caress off. We had to kill at least one. I am the villain and it feels natural.

That said gently caress human enemies they are aimbots and if I weren't running a red talon soldier I would be straight up dead many times over.

I don't mind the aimbotting so much as I mind the insta-dodging incoming headshots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona
I started playing the Juggernaut Edition a few days ago after playing the game for about 4 hours at launch and literally not at all in between, and I'm really enjoying it. A lot of the issues I had at launch that turned me off have been fixed and I'm finding the gameplay loop really satisfying--though I'm finding that normal is considerably too easy. If I am looking to get thoroughly hosed up will Dread be enough? Skipping to Nightmare seems like a bad call but I'm worried Dread might still be too easy.

ETA: Also! I'm finishing up my first Sheriff Legacy on the new map right now and am planning to jump right into another one on a different map afterwards: does anyone have any preferences they'd recommend? I figure I'll try them all eventually, but if someone has a favorite I'd love to hear it.

Sab Sabbington fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Apr 25, 2020