Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Bengals always look like they're up to no good. It's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

FelicityGS posted:

where are the edges for the drink panel? is it 8 lines vertical from center or 9?

:confused: I just customized the drink vending machine. It has that little area to upload one of your custom designs onto.

Edit: oh you mean of the custom design panel. No idea.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

bloops posted:

cats can cough. it’s weird when they do it

I saw a snake sneeze once. it was weird

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
pepper was annoyed that we didn’t deal her in so she flopped down in the middle after a game so we couldn’t play anymore lol

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

lookit that belly

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
cats can also sit on the floor making those awful honking about to barf noises but then not actually barf and make you follow them around with paper towels and cleaning spray watching them carefully for the next several minutes

ask me how I know this

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

haveblue posted:

cats can also sit on the floor making those awful honking about to barf noises but then not actually barf and make you follow them around with paper towels and cleaning spray watching them carefully for the next several minutes

ask me how I know this

they also do this exclusively on carpeted areas. if you pick them up and move them to tile or any other hard surface, they will immediately find the nearest carpet to resume horking

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
lmao carmen is nice and tries to do her horking on the bath mat that's easily cleaned and washed

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Roosevelt posted:

they also do this exclusively on carpeted areas. if you pick them up and move them to tile or any other hard surface, they will immediately find the nearest carpet to resume horking

Horace just did that to me today. happily, I got a towel under him and he puked on that

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

catface barfs enough while i'm sleeping that i keep a little pile of old newspapers by my bed. when the horking wakes me i don't have time to carry her onto tile, but if i'm lucky i have enough time to slide the newspapers in front of her idiot face for her to puke on instead of my carpet

pictured: an innocent animal who has never puked on anything in her entire life

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I've been lucky with Mango so far. He loves to keep himself clean even by cat standards and yet not a single hairball in the entire time I've had him. He's only barfed once and that was in the first few days I had him and I think that was just a little stress at his new home. Never missed the litter box either. He's a good boy. :kimchi:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cookie has only puked once because he loves taking the hairball supplements. Pudding, king hairballs, refuses to touch the stuff

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

When I had a cat she would run away from the tiled feeding area to hork on the carpet

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
if your kitty throws up a lot, try switching foods. worked like a charm for one of my cats

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

if your kitty throws up a lot, try switching foods. worked like a charm for one of my cats

I am pretty drat sure she would do this on purpose because it always happened as I was getting ready to leave for work and never any other time

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
BABBIES

https://twitter.com/Luisfius/status/1253543253212893186

https://twitter.com/Luisfius/status/1253692964150411265

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

on a towel in a box in a box in a box.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Shifty Pony posted:

:radcat:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shifty Pony posted:

The hyperdimensional cat trap is working.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Pebber is a hard napper

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

praise it

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
moo has been a huge puker for the past couple of years. looks like she developed a food allergy and is particularly sensitive to dry food. she’s now on hills i/d wet food and is much better.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Widget is sitting on Glitch's favorite chair and Glitch does not know how to handle this. She really wants to sit in her chair but knows there are grave consequences if she does.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

mod sassinator posted:

lmao carmen is nice and tries to do her horking on the bath mat that's easily cleaned and washed

Lucky and Toaster too.

Shifty Pony posted:

:hmmyes:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Kittens!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
silly me tryina do laundry

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

ennui

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

someone on the internet posted their trash goblin they found in a ditch

and I was like oh my god look at that tiny head

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

munchkins taken too far

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

MikeJF posted:

someone on the internet posted their trash goblin they found in a ditch

and I was like oh my god look at that tiny head

it's like catface and magda had a baby :kimchi:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Pepper to air traffic control, ready for takeoff

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Edith hungers

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Fashionably Great posted:

Widget is sitting on Glitch's favorite chair and Glitch does not know how to handle this. She really wants to sit in her chair but knows there are grave consequences if she does.
poor glitch!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

behold the majestic land whale, beached upon the shoals of the dining table

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Fluffy tummy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002