Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
We can't watch all of WWE's quality programming every day of every week. We are a busy species trying to live life to the fullest without any consequences! Who has time for on demand and Hulu? Not us. That's why we need the one thing to keep the WWE Universe up to date....

It's what knows what's up with the happenings around our favorite sports entertainment family! Usually, our forums power house Jerusalem posts the results of each show for us. The poor lil' fella is all tuckered out and it's up to us to pick up the slack for him! Take a rest, J-ru. Go get yourself a tall malted. The most important thing about these results is that they are TRUE! In fact, they contain more truth than most facts! The truer the merrier, I say!

Without further ado, here are the results of this week's Friday Night Smackdown, on the home of Family Guy....FOX! We'll start with what Jerusalem posted in the WWE thread, but with added authenticity!

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown Results 4/24:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • Kofi Kingston and Big E of The New Day walk out to the ring without any of their high energy and positivity. Kofi looks like he witnessed a murder. Big E just shuffles around the ring with his head down at a medium-fast pace throughout the entire segment. Kofi tells the empty void of an audience that they woke up this morning realizing that all the positivity in their lives is gone, like someone has stolen it. Not even being the Smackdown Tag Team Champions is bringing them any joy. They are interrupted by the Firefly Funhouse intro. Bray Wyatt says hi to The New Day and told them that they were too positive for their own good, so he did what any sane person would do: Take their positivity and keep it for himself. He holds up a mason jar filled with what looks like play sand that you'd get at Lowe's. Bray proclaims it's not enough and that there's one person left to complete is collection. He bring out a greasy, stain-covered NES and blows into a cartridge one too many times with shots of the puppets looking on. Bray turns on the NES, and we see a lovely 8-bit Xavier Woods screaming for help. A lovely 8-bit Fiend show up with a mallet and chases Woods around. Mercy the Buzzard proclaims Gamergate was positive. Kofi says he and E will go to the Funhouse to rescue Xavier next week.
  • The Forgotten Sons assaulted new tag champs The New Day after interupting a segment with New Day, Lucha House Party and Miz & Morrison.
  • Baron Corbin defeated Drew Gulak to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match. Drew was distracted during the match by Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro taunting Daniel Bryan about the lack of his long beard. They started chanting "Short beard, short beard, without its length it's really weird!" This made Daniel cry.
  • Cesaro, Nakamura and Corbin worked together to assault Drew post-match. Sami Zayn was seen in Michael Cole's thought bubble.
  • WWE insisted that Rob Gronkowski is still going to be defending the 24/7 Title despite returning to the NFL. This also mans Gronk must wear the title even while playing the games.
  • Sheamus defeated Daniel Vidot in a singles match.
  • Another chapter of the Jeff Hardy story aired, talking up his redemption and return to WWE 3 years ago after getting over his drug and alcohol issues. No reference was made to the DUI he got last October.
  • Sheamus tore Michael Cole's headset off, apparently angry that Cole keeps talking about Jeff Hardy after Sheamus' matches.
  • The Lucha House Party defeated Miz and Morrison in a tag match. They celebrated by screaming 'LUCHA' 500 times without losing breath. Gran Metalik was seen with blood in his mouth.
  • Lacey Evans defeated Sasha Banks to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match. Bayley saved Sasha from a pin but also distracted the ref from getting her own. Lacey won after hitting Sasha with a picture of George W. Bush giving a bald eagle a gentle kiss on the beak Bayley brought to the ring (not referenced at all by commentary or noted by the ref).
  • Recaps aired of the Braun Strowman/Bray Wyatt relationship and the Mandy/Sonya storyline from last week. Corey Graves will not stop saying how hungry he was.
  • Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross (C) defeated Dana Brooke and Carmela with the worst 3D I have ever seen in my life to retain their Women's Tag Titles.
  • HHH's 25 Year Celebration ended the show. Shawn Michaels joined HHH to play some video packages mocking HHH, then he took phone calls from Stephanie McMahon, Ric Flair and Road Dogg.
  • Vince came out last and talked about segments that failed miserably in front of a live crowd, then told HHH that he loved him (and Shawn Michaels) but that this whole segment was also awful.
  • The lights went down and the sound of crickets played as HHH and HBK laughed among themselves in the darkness. Also unrelated, but a bunch of wrestlers got fired last week for no reason.
  • GDT Discussion here.

Do you have any results from Raw, Smackdown, or any other loving programming that's out there in the WWE Universe! Give it to us to keep us informed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

quote:

Sami Zayn was seen in Michael Cole's thought bubble.

lmfao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Not gonna lie I'm legit excited for New Day being in the NES game version of Firefly Funhouse next week.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Can this be for release news too? Because I just read that Beez Standish, Molten Q. Cornbear, and the burgeoning tag team of The Real Fatties, Tubbo & Lardd, were all just let go from multi-year contracts.

Meanwhile Hexx Flenderson has been furloughed from his developmental deal. And to specify, that's "Meanwhile Hexx Flenderson", as in his full name, not that he was furloughed meanwhile the rest were released. I would've used a comma if that were the case.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I have inside information that says Raw will be focused on a 70-minute segment where Seth Rollins smashes different kinds of lightbulbs with a claw hammer. Incandescent bulbs. Fluorescent tubes. LEDs. Floodlights. All kinds of bulbs.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Defiance Industries posted:

I have inside information that says Raw will be focused on a 70-minute segment where Seth Rollins smashes different kinds of lightbulbs with a claw hammer. Incandescent bulbs. Fluorescent tubes. LEDs. Floodlights. All kinds of bulbs.

Followed by an unexpected CZW invasion where they just roll around in it. And it's not even televised, it's for literally zero people.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Raw Results
  • Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens
    No winner, as HHH walks to the ring, looking dishevelled. He grabs the mic and sits in a corner, facing the turnbuckle and rocking back and forth. Seth and Kevin look uncomfortable and try to keep the match going as HHH starts to openly weep in the microphone. Kevin misses a suicide dive to the outside when HHH screams that he doesn't understand why no one likes him, throwing Kevin and Seth out of place.
  • Doctors rush out to tend to Kevin Owens, who landed on his neck on an awkward angle. Seth grabs a microphone and tells HHH how much HE loves HHH, but HHH gets up, wipes a tear and pedigrees Seth. It is unknown if this was a shoot Pedigree, as Seth did not move for the rest of the segment. HHH keeps the doctors from coming in the ring by frothing at the mouth, loosening his tie and letting out a primal roar.
  • After the commercial break Hulk Hogan has hobbled down to the ring to tell HHH that he's the man, that he is twice the man Hulk Hogan ever was. Seth still hasn't moved. HHH tells Hogan he loves him, and invites him into the ring for a LIVE SEX CELEBRATION.
  • Hulk cautiously gets into the ring, and wants HHH to know that this is Terry Bollea, not Hulk Hogan, as he tugs on his pants. HHH pedigrees him and then superplexes him from the top rope out of the ring. Doctors get to Seth and roll him out of the ring.
  • NXT Fresh Meat #4565 vs. Lower mid card guy with forgettable name
    NXT guy wins after HHH rushed the ring and clobbers Lower mid card guy with a sledgehammer to the skull. It doesn't look good. HHH demands Vince to come out and say that he loves him.
  • Vince comes out, says, he has no idea who HHH is. HHH reminds him that he is married to Steph. Vince slaps HHH and tells him to take her name out of his mouth. Vince says next week John Cena will face The Rock right here for the WWF Belt!
  • HHH reminds Vince Cena and the Rock left. HHH is the only one left.
  • Vince falls to the mat and weeps, blowing out both quads. HHH joins in crying, telling him he just wants Vince's love. HHH can't see the sledgehammer Vince is holding over his head.
  • A loud, meaty thud is heard as the camera hard cuts to black.
  • A WWE Network Ad plays.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
  • New Day opened the show with their new gimmick of standing silently in the middle of the ring eating whole heads of cabbage. The lights went out and when they came back Drew Macintyre was standing in the ring. He layed out all three with a single Claymore Kick, picked up one of the cabbages, and took a big bite as the show went to commercial. The crowd was very hot for this segment.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

smackdown results.
Triple H walks to the ring but he's completely naked.
Triple H says to suck on it.
Triple H does the "X" crotch chop rather than the normal one, which actually stands for "gently caress it." if you didn't learn that at school then you aren't bigtime
Triple H calls Vince McMahon on the phone and the camera shows the phone with Vince McMahon on it.
Vince McMahon says a lot of racial slurs in a row.
End

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!
-Vince comes out to the ring to make a major announcement, but is immediately ambushed on his way there by a mob of former XFL players, television crew, and office personnel. He is beaten bloody, stripped, and hung upside down from the Titantron. Not sure if this was a "worked shoot" to drum up interest for the XFL's return in 2021.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
- Michael Cole told the WWE Universe that next week, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross will defend the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship against the Kabuki Warriors in the main event.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
The Miz comes out to the ring and begins to brag about how many bells he's made trading turnips in Animal Crossing. Miz explains that he reinvests all his money into turnips every Sunday. in the middle of his bragging, Jimmy Uso appears on the titantron, holding Miz's custom Nintendo Switch. Jimmy says he's about to spoil Miz's plans. on the console's screen you can see that every square inch of Miz's island is covered in turnips. Jimmy enters the system settings and sets the system clock to one year in the future. Miz's entire fortune has been turned into worthless rotten turnips. furthermore, as Jimmy pilots Miz's avatar through the fetid landscape of Miz Isle, he discovers he has also inadvertently caused Raymond the cat to move away. "looks like the cat's out of the bag," says Jimmy Uso. The Miz lets out a pained, inhuman wail, as if his child has died. he produces a revolver from inside his trunks and shoots himself in the head, crumbling to the mat. as the camera pulls up and over the ring, we see the blood pouring from Miz's head pool and coalesce into the image of a red turnip.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Apparently Vince McMahon sacrificed Drake Maverick to Mammon, the ancient God of greed. Like, actual human sacrifice. Ate his heart in the middle of the ring and everything. The next day he found 6 billion dollars in his couch cushions.

The last words Drake Maverick spoke as Mammon came to claim his immortal soul were 'Glad to be of service'

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 26, 2020

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!
-Corey Graves did a good job on commentary tonight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You have to make it at least somewhat believable, Sydney.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

-Corey Graves did a good job on commentary tonight.

-Corey Graves didn't embarrass his hot fiancee in front of the entire internet, when he said platonic nice and supportive things about his fiancee and making suave hints towards their love life. He also definitely didn't wear a lovely cap during all of this.

Why am I even posting this absolutely truthful non event??? Weird

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Akira Tozawa and Richochet had a 4 1/2 star match. Unfortunately no record of this exists because the entire match the camera was focused on Jerry Lawler in blackface doing the racist asian eye thing.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!
-As part of Vince's "more cinematic matches" initiative, a video was shown of Drake Maverick, clad in a Punch costume, being pinned in a match. Afterwards, he is taken backstage, stripped, has pagan designs painted on his body, and then clad in a white robe. He is then led out into the parking lot, where the camera zooms in to his face as he screams "Oh God! Oh Jesus Christ!" while Vince McMahon gestures towards a giant wicker man that has already been filled with several other released wrestlers. Maverick tells Vince that sacrificing him will not increase the WWE's stock value, and that if the stocks don't go up, next year he may be the one chosen to burn in the wicker man. Vince laughs, says "YOUUUUU'RRRRRE FIIIIIIRRRRRRED" and then leads the WWE cast and crew in song (a mashup version of "Summer Is Icumen In" and "No Chance in Hell") as the sun sets and the wicker man is engulfed in flames. Segment went on too long and the in-ring action (prior to the wrestlers being immolated in the wicker man) was so-so.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
  • Roman Reigns is spotted with thermal nightvision cameras in a secluded bathroom area backstage shaving his face with a shard of broken glass. This goes on for 11 minutes. It’s somewhat interesting because of the pipe organ music.

• New Raw GM Jeff Bridges starts booking incredible matches with incredibly hosed up finishes. The matches are in black and white on account of all the blood.

• A commercial is aired for syphillis medicine that tastes like flowers.

• Bayley has a handicap match against Nattie and Lacey Evans which is somewhat acceptable. Bayley does 19 snap suplexes in a row and beats Lacey with a top rope sitout piledriver. Bayley is sponsored by Applebees bottomless chicken fried chicken and Skoal.

• Daniel Bryan fights Shinsuke Nakamura in a piledrivers only match. The piledrivers get more and more outrageous. Streets of Rage music is playing the whole time. Shinsuke gets the upper hand after piledriving Bryan on an RC Cola machine, activating the crumple zone in his spine.

• Cesaro and the Miz are seen throwing dice in an alley, when Officer Leroy comes up and he's like “Hey, I thought I told you...” and Miz is like “Yeah, whatever!”.

• Braun Strowman battled Corey Graves in a piledrivers only match. Corey Graves is in bad shape. He’s done. It’s all over.

• Donut Patrol rolls up in a Mercedes Benz SUV to tell everyone what’s what. Their hair looks fabulous.

• Drew Gulak teams up with Lucha House Party to fight the band Chicago in the best match of the night. Chicago is really impressive with numerous high risk spots designed to thrill. Gran Metalik gets hit with the 25 or 6 to 4 and he’s out like a light for the three count.

Gonz fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Apr 26, 2020

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

• HHH attempted to cut a promo in the ring but was interrupted by a returning Kane under his new gimmick of Mayor America. Kane said that HHH had saggy old man butt cheeks, getting the crowd to chant what may be his new catchphrase. Unclear if this was scripted or a shoot as HHH seemed legitimately upset and his mic was cut abruptly.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

"The Fiend" and "The Friend" are the new tag champions. No word on who portrays the Fiend when they both are on screen at the same time but Vince was heard yelling from backstage "I don't care he's not getting two checks".

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Smackdown results
  • Cesaro vs Gulak
    Cesaro comes out looking nervous with a strange device attached to his chest. He gets on the mic and stammers when talking, saying that this is a shoot. Vince McMahon has attached a bomb to his chest and if the viewership goes under two million then he will explode.
  • Gulak flees from the ring, screaming.
  • The ref hesitantly rings the bell
  • A large whine is heard as the bomb arms itself.
  • An explosion is immediately heard as we cut to commercial.
  • A commercial for "Hell in a Cell", which, due to state shutdowns, is taking place in the Detroit sewers, airs. Vince is heard screaming out of control "There are no laws in the underworld!". It is not clear how they will get the Hell in a Cell structure into a sewer.
  • We come back from commercial. Cesaro is fine. It was a fake bomb.
  • Vince struts out, looking like a wendigo and spouts an internet meme about himself that is six months already stale.
  • Vince then flexes, hard, and pops a blood vessel in his right eye.
  • He falls to the ground, screaming in pain and cursing God, stating he is not weak, not weak, not weak.
  • Cesaro wins by countout

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

ChrisBTY posted:

Akira Tozawa and Richochet had a 4 1/2 star match. Unfortunately no record of this exists because the entire match the camera was focused on Jerry Lawler in blackface doing the racist asian eye thing.

-The otherwise 5* rating was docked half a point due to interference: During the match, Kazuchika Okada debuted in WWE at long last, with his new gimmick "Sushi Kimchee". Sources say Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawyer mutually came up with this gimmick during the show, while pooping together in adjacent bathroom stalls as loud and constant giggles echoed throughout the vents of the arena. Anyway, Sushi Kimchee was quickly taken out by a poke in the eye from his own ring gear, which consists of a jacket made entirely of chopsticks.

-After this segment, it became quickly apparent that WWE is doubling down on its renaming of people to a singular name, as a tag team match took place between Bobby & Bobby vs Drew & Drew. One of the Drews is McIntyre and one is Gulak, and the Bobbys are Roode & Lashley. Nobody backstage seems to know why they didn't go with their last names instead.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Al snow came to the ring, furious that nobody told him that the main character in “get him to the Greek“ was also named Al Snow. This promo was a hit with commentary but was not on the schedule.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Raw results
  • Jerry Lawler is on zoom with HHH. Jerry Lawler's background is a vhs cover of an Olson twins movie. HHH's is of himself, 20 years ago.

• Jerry Lawler spends an hour describing why it is ok he can say racist things because he wrestled In Japan, and "other countries where the women grow up fast" so he knows what it is like. Besides, he has plenty of Japanese friends (he then holds up a picture of him and Mil Mascaras)

• HHH spend the next hour talking about himself, how he wants to be remembered, and why iron crosses are cool.

• Raw does a staggering rating, especially in the 40+ male demographic.

CrcleSqreSanchz fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Apr 27, 2020

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!
-HHH appreciation week continued. First up was a video featuring Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, as an on-screen graphic noted "Mr. Levesque is the son-in-law of Vincent McMahon." She then proceeded to compare the happiness of her wedding night to the happiness America felt when Saddam Hussein was dragged out of his spider hole and put on trial for doing 9/11, a moment in history that she reminded viewers was like the time when the feds investigated her father, Vincent McMahon (whom Mr. Levesque is the son-in-law of, as the graphic again helpfully reminded us).
-Shane McMahon was up next. The video featured him staring into the camera worldlessly for a solid five minutes before cutting away to a graphic that reminded us "Mr. Levesque is the son-in-law of Vincent McMahon."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

• Baron Corbin enters to fight his mystery opponent for the main event. A moment of silence passed before Mojo Rawley's music hit. Mojo came out of gorilla wearing a bedsheet with holes cut in it for eyes. He skipped his entrance entirely instead running straight at the ring screaming "I'm a ghost now! This is my new thing, I'm a ghost!!" Unfortunately he tripped over a camera cord and struck his head on the edge of the ring, knocking himself unconscious. Baron Corbin stood silent (and clearly desperately trying not to corpse) as the show abruptly closed.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

RAW Results
  • Raw takes place at the Staples Center, which is eerily empty.
  • Vince McMahon struts to the ring. He looks smug. He has bathed in the blood of the ones who were fired and looks healthier for it.
  • Vince states it's been a long road, but he and his good friend, Hall-of-Famer and President Donald Trump have finally decided today was the day to reopen everything.
  • Vince says he knows he said this two months ago before the spike in deaths forced them to close everything up again but this time they mean it!
  • Vince blows his voice out announcing RAW IS LIVE and ready for the WWE Universe to be back!
  • He gestures to the door and HHH opens it, escorting the people back into the Staples Center.
  • No one comes through.
  • HHH rechecks, and then shrugs at Vince.
  • Vince calls HHH a dissapointment.
  • HHH is visibly shaken.
  • A fat, balding man stinking of cigarettes even through the television hacks his way into the doorway, stumbling through and talking about "Those darn women and their darn alimony payments"
  • Vince looks happy.
  • The fan asks for Baron Corbin and then collapses in a seat, huffing and swearing at some women named "Darla".
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
  • When we return from commercial, Drake Maverick is also sitting in the crowd. He is weeping and the camera's focus on on him during the match instead of the action. The cameraman continually points out to Drake that he is not rehired and broke when Drake stops crying.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Scooter Bottoms def. Hunk O. Robinson by technical submission. Hunk jumps Scooter before the bell, performing a suicide dive onto the ramp. They brawl to the back, where Hunk throws flour into Scooter's face and tries to choke him out with a chain. oVe shows up with a baseball bat to help Hunk, but Hunk gives them the thumbs down and attacks them with the baseball bat instead for no apparent reason. The compeditors slowly walk outside. Scooter counters a sleeper hold into the ankle lock. Hunk sells it like he's been fed cyanide, frothing at the mouth and rolling his eyes back. The referee calls for the bell after Hunk passes out. Minus 5 stars.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Without looking at the real results, can you figure out what actually happened on tonight's Raw and what I just made up? Post your guesses!

Raw Results 4/27:
  • A minority was given a job to distract from recent racism by a company representative.
  • A talk segment ended in a brawl.
  • A short person wore dangerously unsafe lifts to look taller.
  • An unadvertised title match got booked in an interview segment between matches.
  • The company took an opportunity out of nowhere to dunk on Sting for no reason.
  • The only advertised match on the entire card didn't happen.
  • There was a squash match.
  • There's a new video game based on the oft-requested concept of what if wrestlers were all little people?
  • A resolved feud had another match with the same result as the previous resolution.
  • Cosplayers were interviewed backstage.
  • To punish a minority who had racist comments said about him recently, the company had another minority beat him up.
  • The unadvertised title match went a long time and was really good and then got thrown out by a ref stoppage.
  • The commentators did a piece to camera assuring "our friends in Saudi Arabia" that they would be back as soon as possible, and archive footage was shown of happy Saudi fans at live events.
  • WWE wrote a segment where wrestlers mocked wrestlers who did a segment the previous week... that WWE also wrote.
  • An established tag team struggled mightily to defeat a team of jobbers. Afterwards they were threatened by another team of jobbers.
  • A black man wept inconsolably.
  • An unapologetic racist got into the ring and was asked to leave.
  • The WWE Champion stole Chuck Taylor's gimmick.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's a trick question and you put no lies in your recap.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There is at least one lie in that recap!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I mean, I just assumed that "Chuck Taylor's gimmick" meant that the WWE champion said poo poo on TV (or was prevented from saying poo poo on TV) and not that the WWE champion (whoever that is) was an insecure millennial who is the loud-mouth portion of a semi-serious, semi-comedy tag team and also the greatest wrestler of all time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Drew McIntyre did indeed say the S-Word on television.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Trick question that's actually a recap of every Raw

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

[*] An unapologetic racist got into the ring and was asked to leave.

Found the lie.

Vince would never willingly ask a racist to leave for being racist, he would tell the racist to be more racist.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That one is true, if worded to give the impression the racist was asked to leave for being racist. In this case, the racist was Jerry Lawler but Drew McIntyre's polite request that he leave the ring was unrelated to Lawler's racism.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
See now I'm back to thinking it's a trick question.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's no trick, there is at least one item on that list that I made up entirely whole cloth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

It's no trick, there is at least one item on that list that I made up entirely whole cloth.

There was no mention of Saudi Arabia was there?