Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Doing some quarantine cleaning and found my DQIX promotional slime baseball cap. Completely forgot I had it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My brother had a subscription to EGM in the early 90s and I had a subscription to Nintendo Power in the late 90s, so somewhere in my parent's attic is a trove of cool history.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i don't remember what it was like before I could spend 18 hours a day gaming anymore.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i don't remember what it was like before I could spend 18 hours a day gaming anymore.

i dont want to

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
*monkey paw curls*

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Yup lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i only ever got a few stages into gods will be watch a a few years ago so i decided to play it through now i have the time. i forgot everything about it and im suddenly realising its very thematically appropriate now..

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i only ever got a few stages into gods will be watch a a few years ago so i decided to play it through now i have the time. i forgot everything about it and im suddenly realising its very thematically appropriate now..

It's a pretty fun game. Their followup The Red Strings Club is probably better overall but gods has that endearing quality where they're really excited to throw a million concepts at the player, never really pull them off then forget about them. It's genuinely charming

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's a pretty fun game. Their followup The Red Strings Club is probably better overall but gods has that endearing quality where they're really excited to throw a million concepts at the player, never really pull them off then forget about them. It's genuinely charming

oh cool i didnt know they had a follow up, its also 50% off so maybe i'll pick it up

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Naughty Dog employee who has night terrors from watching rotten.com and LiveLeak decapitation videos for 14 hours a day for 4 years waking up for the day] Time to check my inbox

Wondering what this guy is thinking rn

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is there a Shenmue thread in the zone. This game kicks rear end. I've tracked down Charlie and Ine-San gave me a chinese letter. Things are getting hairy for Ryo.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Is there a Shenmue thread in the zone. This game kicks rear end. I've tracked down Charlie and Ine-San gave me a chinese letter. Things are getting hairy for Ryo.

Make one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

i'll use the search function on this forum to find out

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jammed sekiro all day yesterday and I woke up today with a hankering for Rice and Persimmons.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i read a steam guide on how to make custom command macros in Final Fantasy XIV so I can hit 2 buttons every 22 seconds to powerlevel my crafting classes while playing FF12 on switch

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Final Fantasy XXVI....

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

got a mild cold from spending too much time in the rain so im just curling up with some animal crossing today

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive decided im going to get heavily into fighting games as my new covid skill, is the Mayflash F500 Elite worth it or is there something better?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ive decided im going to get heavily into fighting games as my new covid skill, is the Mayflash F500 Elite worth it or is there something better?

Try out this stick my man

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Nice hand hairs.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

lol again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i picked up sf5 and i think im going to play cammy, but im also thinking about wormskull and feeling real guilty

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i think mayflash is trash but if you're just getting into FGs just use a pad if you have one. the good sticks are all gonna be 200+ bucks and you may not actually care to use them after a week.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i played marvel versus capcom on the pc version of xbox game pass, and an xbone controller seemed to be just fine for it. the clicky d-pad felt good for doing street fighter style inputs

also i am thinking about using some of my trumpbux to buy a switch, but lol at trying to find a regular store anywhere that has one. anybody know if there's a thread on the forums for tracking one down?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i think mayflash is trash but if you're just getting into FGs just use a pad if you have one. the good sticks are all gonna be 200+ bucks and you may not actually care to use them after a week.

ah its not like im really new to them, just looking at actually bothering to learn the mechanics of a game that isnt 20 years old and has a scene outside of 10 people locally. im mostly sick of doing kof pretzels and geif 360s on a pad like ive done for my entire life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ah its not like im really new to them, just looking at actually bothering to learn the mechanics of a game that isnt 20 years old and has a scene outside of 10 people locally. im mostly sick of doing kof pretzels and geif 360s on a pad like ive done for my entire life

ohh ok, well if you wanna keep around the 100 range the qanba drone is pretty solid, and easy to swap parts/buttons if you want down the road.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i recently got the Hori Fighting Edge and it's my favorite stick I've ever used but bringing it to locals is a huge pain in the rear end and I'd probably have to buy a specialty bag for the future but luckily arcades and all fighting games are dead now anyway thanks to the global pandemic.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

i picked up sf5 and i think im going to play cammy, but im also thinking about wormskull and feeling real guilty

Cammy is my main in 5, can recommend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that one is apparently good because it uses sanwa parts i think.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

that one is apparently good because it uses sanwa parts i think.

yeah thats why i was eyeing it off. just wanted to see what else was there in the same price ramge

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

theres the current hori hrap v which i'm not really fond of because they use hori stock parts which i don't like. they aren't terrible ancient madcatz and quanba branded parts but they feel weird idk. but thats closer to 150 usd. everything else is like 200 bux or more.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SF5 is a rotten turd that is resting between pimply, open sore rear end cheeks nestled in the crack, being shown on a 4K TV.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Getting really epic at lovely fail free game Teamfight Tactics. Next Covid projects: Fortnite, Roblox

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

SF5 is a rotten turd that is resting between pimply, open sore rear end cheeks nestled in the crack, being shown on a 4K TV.

i also got tekken 7 since its on sale but that is going to take loving forever for me to learn because im terrible at 3d fighters

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tekken 7 is godly. I'd be down for friendly footsies once my Ethernet cable arrives.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Tekken 7 is pure gaming bliss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Getting really epic at lovely fail free game Teamfight Tactics. Next Covid projects: Fortnite, Roblox

TFT is pretty cool. Auto chess is a good idea for a game