Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Yinlock posted:

the tournament organizer takes off their mask to reveal they were the villain all along, a distant "gently caress" echoes from the stands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Why do we even have an arena if they're just going to fly the whole time?

High on the hog, 90's style.

wearing a lampshade

LastGoodBoy posted:

Macnult

LastGoodBoy posted:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I always leave right before the fatality to beat traffic

FutonForensic

i just like to watch kids fight, is that so wrong

LastGoodBoy

FutonForensic posted:

i just like to watch kids fight, is that so wrong

I heard one of those kids say something about them actually being like 7,000 years old. Kids these days, am I right? Ha ha.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
front row tickets is a complete scam, every second fight one guy does a special move and the end up at the arena below the floor where no one has a view...

i wish they would install a splatter screen, or at least give us some wipes, getting intestines splashed in the face all the time gets old.

<3 <3 Vanisher

LastGoodBoy

The fighters sure have been just standing there monologuing to each other for a while. They know the match started five minutes ago, right?

Finger Prince

Being in the live audience is a really exciting and cool experience, but I miss being able to see their health bars.

FutonForensic

after a big match, the ref comes back out and announces "after further review, it is determined that the victor was just spamming their attacks, and has NO SKILL. Kyle the Victor will now be known as Big Bitch Kyle with No-Skill and is Adopted. thank you"

nut

Finger Prince posted:

Being in the live audience is a really exciting and cool experience, but I miss being able to see their health bars.

alnilam

I get that it's suspense and all that but it was kinda boring to just watch them charge up for an attack that never came.. At least they gave us free tickets to watch the thrilling conclusion (?) tomorrow

barfdog

FAAAAATALITYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*winner parades around with opponent's severed butt*

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sure im kind of pissed they dont let me fight that giant purple alien or the tiger headed fucker but at least they gave me a job with bennies and paid time off hiding roast chickens in all the garbage cans and dumpsters

crimes

nut

joe rogan: the tai feng galactic disc technique is overrated what you really need is a wrestling base

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
*cycles through 3 frame of animation where I raise my fists in the air, then lower them, and this is all I know of existence*

take the moon

by sebmojo
nagging wife: *nags*

grumpy husband on couch w/ nachos: for the last time i'll wash the dishes AFTER the martial arts tournament that determines the fate of mankind

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yinlock

take the moon posted:

nagging wife: *nags*

grumpy husband on couch w/ nachos: for the last time i'll wash the dishes AFTER the martial arts tournament that determines the fate of mankind

do you know what it's like being the only guy at the bar who DIDN'T give goku his energy because he was too busy taking out the trash

LastGoodBoy

Yinlock posted:

do you know what it's like being the only guy at the bar who DIDN'T give goku his energy because he was too busy taking out the trash

Jaguars!

Yinlock posted:

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the whole thread posted:

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know BYOB has really strict goldmine regulations but this one has to make the cut. I'm crying and I can't breathe

LastGoodBoy

The Clowner posted:

I know BYOB has really strict goldmine regulations but this one has to make the cut. I'm crying and I can't breathe

I made a thread not even half as good as this that made the front page. This should be the site's landing page.

Goons Are Gifts

This thread made it to the goldmine candidate list the moment OP pressed submit

wearing a lampshade

It's a great thread.

google THIS

"Sorry guys, it happened again."

(custodial staff grumbles as they roll a new moon out of the supply closet)

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hold on I gotta take a piss. oop... ah, sorry... excuse me... woop, excuse me—*falls off the stands into the endless celestial oblivion*

wearing a lampshade

Who's in the ring right now fighting the short bald guy? Did they say his name was Mr Seitan? Is he like a tofu guy?

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ATTN: To comply with social distancing, we will not allow spectators to attend any matches this year, and will be providing refunds for tickets in the coming weeks. Instead, we will be live-streaming the tournament on Twitch. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jaguars!

Holding his rival helpless in the Stance of the White Rhinocerous, Master Tadeki gathers Lightning Essence around his hands. Suddenly he thinks the better, bows to his counterpart and says, "You have been an opponent worthy of much respect. I look forward to our next meeting on the eve of the third full moon next year."

Boos erupt around the pagoda as a beer can bounces off his head and a chant of "FA-TAL-A-TY, FA-TAL-A-TY" begins

LastGoodBoy

Why don't that little bald kid have a nose? Anyone else seein' this poo poo? HEY REF! THAT KID AIN'T GOT NO NOSE!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
monkey d luffy and dhalsim standing on opposite ends of texas, hurling fists into low orbit like some kind of jellyboned railgun-mortar

crimes

LastGoodBoy

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

monkey d luffy and dhalsim standing on opposite ends of texas, hurling fists into low orbit like some kind of jellyboned railgun-mortar

"This is ridiculous. We paid for these tickets and we can't even see the fight."

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, leaning over to my child: see his mistake was flying off into the wall when he got hit. should of simply stood there motionless, smirking a little.

crimes

wearing a lampshade

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

LastGoodBoy posted:

"This is ridiculous. We paid for these tickets and we can't even see the fight."

Yinlock

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

me, leaning over to my child: see his mistake was flying off into the wall when he got hit. should of simply stood there motionless, smirking a little.

cmon ref that was his strongest attack call the match, there's NO WAY his opponent will be fine when that smoke cloud dissipates

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the Intergalatic Murder Tournament has overruled the result of their last championship match after the judges realized that Blood Hawk pushed Jab instead of Hard Punch, thus spoiling their Special Move.

crimes

wearing a lampshade

Bringing my homemade sign saying "MASTER YOSHI IS LA PARKA" to the live taping of Monday Night Martial Arts at Madison Square Garden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

"Whadya mean 'no outside food or drink'? I see dat spiky hair kid fightin' the green guy and they eatin' beans n' poo poo!"