Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
was the concert performed live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Rinkles posted:

was the concert performed live?

No, it was basically a demo (as in demoscene) featuring his music.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The visuals and animation are unreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPYA9Fsmo-0

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

This fuckin' rules

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Is Sakura Wars not getting a digital release? I can't find it on the Canadian playstation store :thunk:

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/games/sakura-wars-ps4/ just lists the physical version.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

fwiw vaguely related but I recently watched the Daft Punk anime for the first time and it rules so hard. If anyone needs an hour to destress and zone out to some good visuals and music it’s perfect.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
What's worse than failing the pull-up challenge in FFVIIR? Doing it without mistakes and being just a shade too safe so your finally score is 43-44.

Why must you laugh at me Jules, this is supposed to be a friendly competition :negative:.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What's worse than failing the pull-up challenge in FFVIIR? Doing it without mistakes and being just a shade too safe so your finally score is 43-44.

Why must you laugh at me Jules, this is supposed to be a friendly competition :negative:.

idk what kind of friends you have but mine 100% would have laughed at me if I lost to them in a pull-up competition

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

fadam posted:

Is Sakura Wars not getting a digital release? I can't find it on the Canadian playstation store :thunk:

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/games/sakura-wars-ps4/ just lists the physical version.

It comes out later this week according to the psn blog.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

No preorder I guess :(

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

morallyobjected posted:

idk what kind of friends you have but mine 100% would have laughed at me if I lost to them in a pull-up competition

I mean Jules is a loving monster tho

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kilometers Davis posted:

fwiw vaguely related but I recently watched the Daft Punk anime for the first time and it rules so hard. If anyone needs an hour to destress and zone out to some good visuals and music it’s perfect.

Interstellar 5555? It's sooo good. A friend got me it on DVD back in the day, I'd always loved the music videos but I'd no idea they were part of an actual film, it was mind blowing

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Second best feature-length daft punk music video (after Tron Legacy)

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I've probably run more marathons in my life than I've done unassisted pull-ups from a dead hang.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm glad arbiters of cool itt could really give me the business about how badass the fortnite marketing thing actually is lol

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Apr 26, 2020

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it doesnt matter if you think its cool its not for you hth

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

I'm glad arbiters of cool itt could really give me the business about how badass the fortnite marketing thing actually is lol

thank you for opening my eyes.

I see now that the entertainment industry is cynical and greedy

my god

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It does because I am having opinions about it and you are having opinions back. "it's not for you" needs to be nuked from orbit what a cop out.

Necrothatcher posted:

thank you for opening my eyes.

I see now that the entertainment industry is cynical and greedy

my god

Sorry man, you gave me a well thought out answer that at least makes me acknowledge that some of the trippy visuals are kind of cool. My comment was not directed at you.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

What do you want us to do about it? Who gives a gently caress?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

What do you want us to do about it? Who gives a gently caress?

Nothing? Nobody?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

veni veni veni posted:

It does because I am having opinions about it and you are having opinions back. "it's not for you" needs to be nuked from orbit what a cop out.

What about well chosen "Am I out of touch? No, its the children who are wrong." gif?

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Just popped the platinum trophy for Days Gone. What a great game! The story and game as whole started getting a little long in the tooth towards the end, but overall I'm very happy with the whole experience. Taking on hordes was so drat tense and stressful every time, kind of split between liking them and finding them the most frustrating thing in the entire experience. Also, I kind of find it funny that hordes, the main marketing aspect for the game before release, aren't even experienced until 30-40 hours into the game.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That or old man yells at clouds

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

SiKboy posted:

What about well chosen "Am I out of touch? No, its the children who are wrong." gif?

I am super comfortable with being old and uncool/out of touch. I guess I was just hoping that once I hit the "kids these days' phase in my life I would be shocked and outraged by them instead of being shocked by how lame everything they like is.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fair enough

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
I always imagined that MMO(rpg)s would do that kind of stuff

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

"it's not for you" needs to be nuked from orbit what a cop out.

On this particular note, I hate this argument being brought up each and every single time it happens, for any topic.

Being dismissive of someone's opinion with that or replies like "oh don't like it, don't play it!" when brought up in response to a pain point in a game or something is just a waste of air.

Like, for example: if I said I don't like NOT being able to manual save in a game that has save points, but otherwise like the game, and someone says poo poo like that (which has happened for not exactly this example but for others) it's just like....okay? Where are you going with this? Are you just intentionally trying to be aggressive and argumentative?

Maybe keep that poo poo to yourself.

Musharraf
Aug 26, 2004

by Reene
Hello fellow youngsters! I'm down with the Fortnite concerts :D

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

veni veni veni posted:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean saying the thing looks lame isn’t really a critique or at least not a useful one

Same thing with it’s not fun or whatever it may be what you think but that isn’t actually a meaningful critique

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

all fornite content and discussion for or against it is bad and should be pooped on until the light fades

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Interstellar 5555? It's sooo good. A friend got me it on DVD back in the day, I'd always loved the music videos but I'd no idea they were part of an actual film, it was mind blowing

Yeah! It’s so much fun.

homewrecker
Feb 18, 2010
How are the side quests / mini games in the Yakuza Remastered games (3,4,5), Judgment, and Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise?

I loved pretty much all of the side quests in the Yakuza games I've already played (0, Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2, and 6) and I spent a ridiculous amount of time playing the Real Estate and Cabaret Club mini games. I'm tempted to pick up the rest of the games in the "series" but I'm wondering if they're all really worth it or if I should just save myself some time and skip any of them. I haven't heard too much praise for the First of the North Star game so I'm a little iffy on that one.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I wouldn't watch a Post Malone concert in Fornite or whatever but if I could have seen a Linkin Park gig in Warcraft 3 that would have been cool

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm an old who doesn't like Fortnite or care about a concert thing they did but other people like it so cool. A free music thing in a free game is so low on the totem poll of things to be angry about.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Rad Valtar posted:

I'm an old who doesn't like Fortnite or care about a concert thing they did but other people like it so cool. A free music thing in a free game is so low on the totem poll of things to be angry about.

SHEEP THEY ARE GIVING YOU FREE CONCERTS TO WASH YOUR BRAINS AND KEEP YOU AT HOME WHILE THEY BUILD DICTATORSHIPS ALL AROUND THE PLANET WAKE UP MOrans111111

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Of all the things I’d expect the thread to jump down my throat over, making fun of Fortnite is not one of those things lol. Did not realize rippin on fortnite was forbidden fruit.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I'm playing through Uncharted for the first time because of the Nathan Drake Collection being free, and holy crap these jetski levels are some of the worst vehicle gaming experiences I've ever had.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

ShakeZula posted:

I'm playing through Uncharted for the first time because of the Nathan Drake Collection being free, and holy crap these jetski levels are some of the worst vehicle gaming experiences I've ever had.

Uncharted 1 is a bad game.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

limaCAT posted:

SHEEP THEY ARE GIVING YOU FREE CONCERTS TO WASH YOUR BRAINS AND KEEP YOU AT HOME WHILE THEY BUILD DICTATORSHIPS ALL AROUND THE PLANET WAKE UP MOrans111111

This used to be funnier when these loving idiots weren't out in full force lately :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

As far as video game concerts go this Fortnite rapper is no YRP.