Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tommu posted:

town is big poo

Scumclaim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

##vote tommu

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote tommu

scumclaim?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tommu posted:

knew we should have killed JK

this is the scumclaim

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

##vote tommu

scumclaim?

Him saying “town is poo”, I’m being facetious

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Jeds vote hurts the most.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
tom.... i trusted you......

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

flerp posted:

tom.... i trusted you......

you suck.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Grandicap posted:

If tomm flips scum, that doesn't look good for Jed and his good poster tomm bullshit.

I believed in you Jed, you were the chosen one.

I don’t get this. I was making a case for him being scum. He’s a good poster because he’s funny

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MisterJed posted:

I don’t get this. I was making a case for him being scum. He’s a good poster because he’s funny

Yeah, you did call him out yesterday which is what started the whole Tommu fan club talk!

smh Grandicap that was a bad post

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Are we waiting to vote tommu?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Are we waiting to vote tommu?

Idk I kind of thought there might be something to discuss, good chance my days are numbered from here on

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

MisterJed posted:

My problem is that you seem to be basing that on no experience playing with Tommu, so the only way you could have come to that conclusion was in out of thread communication.
I gave you a 100% GrandiTown read yesterday and this possibility is now shaking me to the core. To the CORE.

But that is irrelevant until we get a Tommu flip.

##vote Tommu

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah, you did call him out yesterday which is what started the whole Tommu fan club talk!

smh Grandicap that was a bad post

Yeah, I called him out because I saw a link that didn't make sense.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I’d look at grandi too

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I don’t have anything to add re Tommu

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

My problem is that you seem to be basing that on no experience playing with Tommu, so the only way you could have come to that conclusion was in out of thread communication.
I gave you a 100% GrandiTown read yesterday and this possibility is now shaking me to the core. To the CORE.

But that is irrelevant until we get a Tommu flip.

##vote Tommu

Dude also said he read like every mafia game earlier come on old man

##vote tommu

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

Dude also said he read like every mafia game earlier come on old man

##vote tommu

Is tommu a staple of mafia? He is not a name I see frequently in games.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I didn’t have an impression of tommu before the game. Really for any of you, I’m not familiar enough with your style to say if your posting is different from normal. My issue with Tommu is that his cases were weak/bad objectively. Same reason I was voting bminus earlier before she claimed joe exotic.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

*he

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I thought Grandi was on about nothing until that last answer from Jed

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can we kill Tommu first guys come on

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Can we kill Tommu first guys come on

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Grandicap posted:

I have like 90 games

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote tom

:redhammer:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tommu, Jeff Lowe, Mafia Aligned JOAT was fed to tigers D3.
It is now N3

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap, Travis Maldonado, Town Aligned Mason, was fed to tigers N3

It is now D3

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (7): flerp, Hal Incandenza, Jump King, MisterJed, Mr. F!, Sandwolf, Your Personal Muse

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 30th, 2020 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:Go Town!:zombie:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Lmao I investigated grandi and got called out on it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Meh, I was Grandi and Toal’s mason partner. I’m Dillon Passage (we were Exotic’s harem). without my mason buddy to even talk about this I’m really low on interest but I’ll explain a couple theories so hopefully the other town out there can use this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m lookin at this in three ways, from what I can see.

The scum could be:

JK - low effort game with little posting, I can see him fakeclaiming cop, bussing a buddy, and then riding it out the rest of the game pretty easily. If there were 2 scum, it’d explain why he “investigated” Grandi last night.

Jed! - his really weird comments about Tommu get even weirder now that we know tommu was scum. Their tone with Tommu sounds conversational and like they’ve been talking OOT.

literally everyone else: yeah I dunno, lurktastic game and I dont confidently feel any of the lurkers are townie. Maybe YPM cuz Tommu had some weird snipes at them.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Sandwolf posted:

I’m lookin at this in three ways, from what I can see.

The scum could be:

JK - low effort game with little posting, I can see him fakeclaiming cop, bussing a buddy, and then riding it out the rest of the game pretty easily. If there were 2 scum, it’d explain why he “investigated” Grandi last night.

Jed! - his really weird comments about Tommu get even weirder now that we know tommu was scum. Their tone with Tommu sounds conversational and like they’ve been talking OOT.

literally everyone else: yeah I dunno, lurktastic game and I dont confidently feel any of the lurkers are townie. Maybe YPM cuz Tommu had some weird snipes at them.

I don’t know that we should go after JK right now, it seems strange to bus someone who was relatively under the radar to save someone who was taking some hits.

I agree with the Jed read, mostly due to his reaction to Grandi’s prodding (I can’t really explain why, it just read as someone who had pre thought of his defense) and I would like to bully him today

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how is jk doing a low effort game with low posting? they have literally the most posts in the game by a p big margin

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

no, flerp, I’m not saying that about JK game, he’s been debatably the most vocal in this game. I’m saying this game has been low effort, low volume, low engagement, which makes it easier for me to believe someone would fill a fake cop gambit.

Though that’d require no town cop to counterclaim so I guess I feel a bit better on JK

(Weird defense of JK noted though?)

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

I understand the case against me a little better after sandwolfs post, but I’ll reiterate I’m town. Will say more later, but right now I’m thinking 1) what is Mr F doing , 2) why did flerp pull back so much, 3) sandwolfs posting at the end of day 2 bothered me so I’d like to revisit that.

YPM and JK are probably town, no read in Hal

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MisterJed posted:

I understand the case against me a little better after sandwolfs post, but I’ll reiterate I’m town. Will say more later, but right now I’m thinking 1) what is Mr F doing , 2) why did flerp pull back so much, 3) sandwolfs posting at the end of day 2 bothered me so I’d like to revisit that.

YPM and JK are probably town, no read in Hal

What’s your understanding of the case? And what was your understanding before?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean, the only problem with that idea of low effort game makes it easy for someone to cop claim is that why would scum team of JK and tom do that? a good exercise would be, lets imagine your scenario that jk and tom are both scum and they decided to do the cop gambit. if jk and tom are both scum, why would tom not cop jk and out them as scum? he gets to better coast on a cop claim while being his shitposter self and he becomes an incredibly hard lunch imho. jk claiming it, as somebody who is already pretty suspicious, is just gonna get people to doubt the claim as a possible bus/gambit. and also why would scum be so willing to drop a scum JOAT, which is presumably, a pretty strong power role for them?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

flerp posted:

i mean, the only problem with that idea of low effort game makes it easy for someone to cop claim is that why would scum team of JK and tom do that? a good exercise would be, lets imagine your scenario that jk and tom are both scum and they decided to do the cop gambit. if jk and tom are both scum, why would tom not cop jk and out them as scum? he gets to better coast on a cop claim while being his shitposter self and he becomes an incredibly hard lunch imho. jk claiming it, as somebody who is already pretty suspicious, is just gonna get people to doubt the claim as a possible bus/gambit. and also why would scum be so willing to drop a scum JOAT, which is presumably, a pretty strong power role for them?

this is like, way way too many words for something I put forth as a simple theory. Why are you trying so hard to disprove it when I wasn't really putting it forth seriously? And defending it on WIFOM grounds???

IF TOM AND JK WERE SCUM WHY WOULDN'T THEY DO THIS, OTHER, THING?
I don't know, maybe they talked about it and decided this would be more fun? Maybe they wanted to give JK some credence after Grandi and I were suspicious of him (it would explain why Grandi died and not me or you or YPM).

I'm not gonna act like scum are purely logical beings, you shouldn't either, so pointing at bad logic as proof the scum did not do the thing is deficient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
because ur trying to case a cop???