Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

They look like Dwarves

That's basically the Playgrounds artstyle, yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3qYh5MjqbU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The most marketable WWE superstars in 2020: The Rock and John Cena.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

at least they got new york being in the post-apocalypse right

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

maybe it’s just the height of basketball players but this seems more like big head mode

bartok
May 10, 2006

I'm down for a spiritual sequel to WWE All-Stars. Can't say I'm a fan of giving the roster dwarfism.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Kevin Owens has told a handful of stories about how annoying Zayn was way before he made it to the WWE but my favorite annoying Zayn story was Cliff Compton. CM Punk, Marty DeRosa and Zayn getting backstage tickets to Guns N Roses and Sami acting like a giant dick

https://streamable.com/1nsg

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can't believe that video games were bad this whole time

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

maybe it’s just the height of basketball players but this seems more like big head mode

why is LeBron's right hand a quarter the size of his left

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
This looks like a horrible combo of that more cartoony All-Stars game with regular old 2k

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Chris James 2 posted:

New game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTqED7mOzrU

Made by the NBA Playgrounds crew

1) I'm actually very glad they're trying something different and more fun-oriented with their games
2) this looks like dogshit

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
They heard you guys wanted a remake of an old classic, so they got the team that made a half rear end Jam clone to remake another Midway hit. I feel lucky we got Wrestlemania Arcade instead of WarZone.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

NFL Blitz but it's WWE Supsrstars

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
"I wish they'd at least take a year off the main wwe games *monkey paw*"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Bring back WWF In Your House: The Game

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

i hope that isn't a $60 game

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Cross-posting from idiots on social media:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Is this supposed to be for consoles? It looks like a mobile release.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Bumper Stickup posted:

Cross-posting from idiots on social media:

We see the globalist wrestling agenda at work.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Lol I'm wearing that shirt right now

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Where can I immediately buy that shirt

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

$75 for a picture and dirt

https://twitter.com/WWEShop/status/1254770552574578691

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol yikes.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Chris James 2 posted:

New game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTqED7mOzrU

Made by the NBA Playgrounds crew

it's actually genuinely impressive how terrible every single aesthetic choice in this trailer is

edit: wait is that supposed to be charlotte wrestling becky? i thought it was alexa

Low Desert Punk fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Apr 27, 2020

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I'm the old WWE logos on the turnbuckles, proving this game was put on the shelf years ago, but is being dragged back out to save money.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

WWE can't even get Beckett to authenticate the dirt, what a sham!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That game has a fun concept but the 2K playground games are pretty mediocre at best so if it's that team I don't have high hopes.

Dacap posted:

He’s already cast and in the Falcon/Winter Soldier Disney+ show

Who looks least comfortable in their ill-fitting costume, US Agent or the guy playing the cop behind him?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Will the combat in this game be deeper than the new Guilty Gear? How much money will I make if i go esports pro in it?

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
It's amazing that they made a game where John Cena can get eaten by a gator and I still don't want to buy it.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

It's for a band called Terminal Nation, but their merch site seems down at the moment.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Alaois posted:

Brian Kendrick with his incredible 3 years seniority over El Generico and 1 year seniority over Kevin Steen

to be fair, 3 years is a LONG time. that's like the entire length of steve austin's run at the top.

Rarity posted:

Imagine thinking this guy couldn't be a huge loving star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TnGNyyTsJw

i like the 2018 one where he and kevin came out separately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7kLjD3jGtc

lol the fleur de lis KO shirt

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Add "literally just sold their fans a pinch of dirt" to the list of things WWE has managed to do

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Not sure what’s so crazy about the BoneZone capsule, WWE has been selling dirt to its fans for years

(does anyone actually buy those things? I mean the ”picture and bit of ring apron/some dirt” things, why would anyone want to own that poo poo)

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"Sami Zayn, Adult Ska Fan, is annoying" is the most believable thing i've ever read in the dirt sheets. I'm sure his politics don't endear him to people in the office but I am also not surprised that his friends call him annoying.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
They've been doing those goofy plaques with a piece of a ring apron or the mat or whatever for ages (they just added one for Takeover Portland, my dad and brother both have some for various baseball/basketball milestones from when they were big into sports memorabilia.

Having it be literally dirt as opposed to a piece of a jersey or mat really lampshades the totemic silliness of it all though.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

That's some poo poo rear end looking wannabe NBA Jam awful poo poo. Even NBA Street Vol 2 looks better than that crap. Just go buy the the most current NBA Jam it has the awesome announcer and everything.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I want to believe there's some lunatic out there that always gets this stuff and is one piece away from having an entire ring mat.

Bad Gandalf
Sep 19, 2010

Almost double the value of WWE stock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They could at least print a signature on the thing.