Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

I'm just trying to imagine getting weed at a store

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

hell same

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

ok so it's weirdly like buying flowers at a flowershop located in an upscale bakery.

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

ok so it's weirdly like buying flowers at a flowershop located in an upscale bakery.

it's also literally buying flowers, in a shop in which baking occurs

Stoner Sloth

there is literally a shop that sells flowers and upscale baked goods just near me weirdly enough

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

there is literally a shop that sells flowers and upscale baked goods just near me weirdly enough

it's a front for weed

alnilam

Stoner Sloth posted:

go and ask them if they have stairs in their house and then act all shifty

ty manifisto

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

it's a front for weed

alnilam posted:

go and ask them if they have stairs in their house and then act all shifty

well looks like a got a trip to the flower/bakery store to plan!

Trying

Make Weed Sexy & Criminal Again

alnilam

https://youtu.be/jS5fTzMP_mg

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

quite some time ago I bought weed and edibles from stores in amsterdam and interlaken and

it

was

fuckin

cool and weird

meanwhile even though there is technically no political barrier to legalization in my home state they are not even gonna try to do it this year

nor, apparently, are they going to let me vote in a presidential primary, OH NO DID I SAY SOMETHING POLITICAL I meant, "they have views that are light and airy"

mind you, if I want to vote for downballot candidates I still need to potentially get coronavirus and die, it's just the presidential nominee I can't get coronavirus and die for voting for

ty nesamdoom!

Trying

I love you, wrong-voice frog

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

thank you :banjo:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

quite some time ago I bought weed and edibles from stores in amsterdam and interlaken and

it

was

fuckin

cool and weird

meanwhile even though there is technically no political barrier to legalization in my home state they are not even gonna try to do it this year

nor, apparently, are they going to let me vote in a presidential primary, OH NO DID I SAY SOMETHING POLITICAL I meant, "they have views that are light and airy"

mind you, if I want to vote for downballot candidates I still need to potentially get coronavirus and die, it's just the presidential nominee I can't get coronavirus and die for voting for

If you're still in NY, they legalized MJ for medical- it's not hard at all to get it if you have a qualifying condition. I used Cannacare Docs in Delaware long before my actual doctors were signing me off on it, in case your own physician is reluctant to get involved. I'm sure CannaCare Docs are in NY, as well.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If you're still in NY, they legalized MJ for medical- it's not hard at all to get it if you have a qualifying condition. I used Cannacare Docs in Delaware long before my actual doctors were signing me off on it, in case your own physician is reluctant to get involved. I'm sure CannaCare Docs are in NY, as well.

thanks dude! I am in NY and I will look into what you're talking about.

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A friend's Aunt just died of covid-19 this morning. It's been a bad week already, that's seven people within 3 degrees of me that have died of it in as many days.

Take this seriously, people.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

thanks dude! I am in NY and I will look into what you're talking about.

I sent you a comprehensive PM. Goonspeed, friendo!

Kief Richards posted:

A friend's Aunt just died of covid-19 this morning. It's been a bad week already, that's seven people within 3 degrees of me that have died of it in as many days.

:(

xcheopis

Kief Richards posted:

I am so sorry.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

I am sorry Kief, that sucks.

A close friend of mine has had two uncles killed by it in the UK in the last week and his cousin there is in the ICU currently.

Am currently pretty safe here, keeping up all sensible measures just in case, but worried about all my friends and posting pals in the UK and the US, please stay safe all of you!

Trying

poo poo. poo poo

xcheopis

:sigh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

everything is real big. i love you all.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Kief Richards posted:

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Escape From Noise

I'm trying to pick up guitar again sorta. Mostly just dicking around but if anyone has any resources for just basic...I guess lessons? I'd be very appreciative of it!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It was a warm, overcast, windy day and I watched an eagle play in the air currents above the highway. It was nice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It was a warm, overcast, windy day and I watched an eagle play in the air currents above the highway. It was nice

This sounds soothing.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2fr13ibFc

xcheopis

There are two more people in the office than the past couple of weeks and now it seems all noisy and crowded around here!

Taking Friday off, whoo!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Our tests came back negative, so I guess I go back to work on Monday. Bah

Stoner Sloth

good to hear even though work is suck. stay safe out there friend!

xcheopis posted:

There are two more people in the office than the past couple of weeks and now it seems all noisy and crowded around here!

Taking Friday off, whoo!

:nice: enjoy the muchly deserved break!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

I'm glad for you, I am sad for you.

I will be melancholy...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

It was the dopest of times. It was the wackest of times.

FluffieDuckie

Oh whew!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

xcheopis

That's great news!

Manifisto

I am relieved for you both! Sucks about work though.

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

I'm really glad you and the wife are safe.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

fantastic news gsjg

alnilam

Please draw your non-covid-having wife in a spacesuit with devil horns to celebrate

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

As I don't have a wife can I draw my fantasy wife?