Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Stereotype posted:

The politician cameos in that show were all just the worst centrist or far-right politicians imaginable. Barbara Boxer, John McCain, Newt Gingrich, Orrin Hatch, Olympia Snowe, and yes, Joe Biden.

Michelle Obama was in one, but she isn't a politician.

she had a portrait of hillary in her office to inspire her to cover up aziz ansari's character's constant sexual harassment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
on s1 there’s an ep where louis ck is a cop and says something like “i checked her out, but, appropriately” and ai loved it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
anything done appropriately is by definition appropriate

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she had a portrait of hillary in her office to inspire her to cover up aziz ansari's character's constant sexual harassment

lol that's actually funny

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Stereotype posted:

Imagine the Parks and Recreation characters dealing with this situation.

Ron Swanson: "It is my God given right as an American to not wear any sort of mask *cough cough*"

Jerry: *Dies from the rona because he is obese*

Rest of cast: "Oh Jerry you goofball"

they did a test pandemic readiness episode and it was all a mess because of petty city politics

echinopsis posted:

fuckin hated how they shat on jerry. like family guy with meg. it's such low cheap humour

parks and rec was kinda good but not really very funny, despite being a comedy.

at least jerry had the hottest family and the best personal life. the meg stuff is unrelenting and is super lovely

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

c wfh s: thinking about those beans and how my bean supply is low

also now i drink too much water. i dont know why i refill my glass but at least it gets me up from my desk regularly

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

what’s a good chair that I can have a doctor write a script for and hopefully have the insurance pay for

I keep having horrible back spasms courtesy of my 30$ Walmart office chair

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Agile Vector posted:

they did a test pandemic readiness episode and it was all a mess because of petty city politics

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

what’s a good chair that I can have a doctor write a script for and hopefully have the insurance pay for

they're just gonna give you one of those giant yoga balls

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they're just gonna give you one of those giant ligma balls

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Stereotype posted:

The politician cameos in that show were all just the worst centrist or far-right politicians imaginable.

well they had to pull from American politics so like who else is there?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

somehow my $100 unpadded dining chair has been absolutely fine as a desk chair and it’s confusing

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

qirex posted:

somehow my $100 unpadded dining chair has been absolutely fine as a desk chair and it’s confusing

:same: except it's been awful.

:(

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

same but not even $100 probably

also it's not really been absolutely fine so much as "OK"

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Sagebrush posted:

Two women here last week went into a Walgreens and started stealing stuff while coughing loudly and saying they had covid to keep the staff away. They got arrested and are now being charged by the FBI with robbery affecting interstate commerce, which is a $250,000 fine and 20 years in jail. Lol
An armed society is a polite society

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i asked a couple pages back about steelcase criterion but didnt get a whole lot of feedback

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
the criterion looks like the kind of chair they would have had in meeting rooms at work before they swapped them all out

I mean its probably OK but it wouldn't be my 1st/2nd/3rd choice

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

well they had to pull from American politics so like who else is there?
https://twitter.com/kennethlogins/status/1254761109577400320?s=21

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

the criterion looks like the kind of chair they would have had in meeting rooms at work before they swapped them all out

I mean its probably OK but it wouldn't be my 1st/2nd/3rd choice

whoa i think those or some precursor were our old office chairs or they look very very similar

not the worst but yeah not in my top three, if thats the case. ive taken a real dislike to cushion chairs after using aerons and similar

if that is what we had then the padding was fine, but the half back isnt as comfortable. for that price idk if id buy it but maybe a refurbed old one if it was cheap enough

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

oh they go for $150 or so used which isnt bad if theyre not too worn. the fabric got pretty worn and faded in our office but they did hold form and function well

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i got a refurb steelcase leap, p deece chair

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

1st rule of ergonomics: the best position is your next one

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Slippery Tilde

same but not even $100 probably

also it's not really been absolutely fine so much as "OK"

mine is starting to give me weaver's rear end

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

weaver’s bobbom requires new equipmunk

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Uptime Sinclair posted:

weaver’s bobbom requires new equipmunk

actually i'm

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i never got around to the last season. too bad that guy who lied about being in 9/11 ruined it for everyone

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

echinopsis posted:

I want more of aziz

i think master of none is real good, even though it got sucked into the "cancel everything after two seasons" netflix hole

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Uptime Sinclair posted:

i never got around to the last season. too bad that guy who lied about being in 9/11 ruined it for everyone

me neither, i was done after the season before got too ridiculous and unfunny

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
i like the funky håg chair but i couldn't have one at work cause i do the dumbest positions

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i bought an aeron in 1998 and it's still very good.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

got into the state liquor store site by changing vpn servers until they finally let me in. just stocked up on tequila, rye, bourbon, vodka, rum, etc

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

PIZZA.BAT posted:

got into the state liquor store site by changing vpn servers until they finally let me in. just stocked up on tequila, rye, bourbon, vodka, rum, etc

wait why did you need to gently caress around with vpn servers to get into your own state's liquor store site

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
and if your answer to that is that you are banned from the state liquor store site then you are required to tell us how that happened

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

wait why did you need to gently caress around with vpn servers to get into your own state's liquor store site

https://www.finewineandgoodspirits.com

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

qirex posted:

same but an old wooden dining room chair that i'm sure was cheap as hell. surprisingly needs suiting

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
sounds like people are getting to the bottom of Big Ergo!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

apparently I have the 1500$ aeron at work

also apparently it’s 1500$

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sounds like people are getting to the bottom of Big Ergo!

i'm just asking questions!!!