Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Miter
Dec 24, 2006

Monte Cristo Deluxe
JTXQQ

Olaf is making golden gears. Please leave fossils in the ground, otherwise, have at it!

He's done!

Sandwich Miter fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Apr 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

ALFbrot posted:

The golden casket is a craftable item, right? If I bring the resources, is there someone that could craft it for me?

If it's not craftable, then is there some kind soul who would let me catalog it?

edit: Also, not nearly as extravagant, but does anyone have a white folding chair? Or any folding chair, presuming that you can customize the seat?

If you have 8 gold nuggets, I'll come over and make it.

All DIY stuff are not reorderable.

Pursued by bees
Jan 1, 2013

heartful of fire
with no one left to tell

Look Friga, if there's something you want to tell me, just say it :mad:

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Tauschemo posted:

Leif is visiting and I've got turnips are at 562. Going afk for a few hours to work.

https://turnip.exchange/island/dd164ae9

Lockin' up!

Thank you! Left a tip next to everyone elses

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

TwoSheds posted:

Good morning, all.

My little sis is opening her island up to goons. Turnips are going for 319 until noon EST. Leif is also in town.

She specified that fossils and money trees are not to be disturbed, so please be respectful. Other than that, have fun!

Dodo code is 7KLCQ

20 minutes until prices change.

Thanks to anyone who has come by so far!

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Opening up Barksburg!

GM8CF

Nooks are selling a Server for 100k. First come first served! Redd is in town with a cute couch and a few fake paintings, including the creepy Girl with the Star Earring. Ables have a great selection, including the gorgeous Flashy Kimono, Kappa costumes, and Sailor hats. Bring a present for Coach's birthday! Apple is crafting the Natural Garden Chair, if you somehow don't have that recipe yet. There are extra recipes, fossils, and objects to the left of the airport! Feel free to just take them or touch them.

MokBa fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Apr 29, 2020

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

glassyalabolas posted:

Yeah, I know. I just wasn't sure if it was a catalog item or a DIY. I have the requisite nuggets, will be opening soon. Thank you!

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

Opening up Barksburg!

Edit: Closed Thanks for watering my flowers!!

Nooks are selling a Server for 100k. First come first served! Redd is in town with a cute couch and a few fake paintings, including the creepy Girl with the Star Earring. Ables have a great selection, including the gorgeous Flashy Kimono, Kappa costumes, and Sailor hats. Bring a present for Coach's birthday! Apple is crafting the Natural Garden Chair, if you somehow don't have that recipe yet. There are extra recipes, fossils, and objects to the left of the airport!

Edit: would really appreciate any watering of my flowers! Especially the roses and lillies.

MokBa fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Apr 29, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

MokBa posted:

Opening up Barksburg!

GM8CF

Nooks are selling a Server for 100k. First come first served! Redd is in town with a cute couch and a few fake paintings, including the creepy Girl with the Star Earring. Ables have a great selection, including the gorgeous Flashy Kimono, Kappa costumes, and Sailor hats. Bring a present for Coach's birthday! Apple is crafting the Natural Garden Chair, if you somehow don't have that recipe yet. There are extra recipes, fossils, and objects to the left of the airport!

Edit: would really appreciate any watering of my flowers! Especially the roses and lillies.

I’ll try, but the madness of bottleneck is beginning. I’ll leave the nook goods with you so folks can touch.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

glassyalabolas posted:

I sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't see it, my code is LC59R

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Guilty posted:

Guys make sure you're dressed appropriately when visiting people's islands

For those who were curious like me:

Scandalous.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Lurdiak posted:

Scandalous.

just got fired from my job because of this smut

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Lurdiak posted:

Scandalous.

Obviously about to flash him with that perv trenchcoat

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
next time i visit one of you lot im just gonna wear my dressing gown and night cap

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Do any kind goons have good turnip prices this afternoon?

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

https://twitter.com/speremint/status/1255316028948729858

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Lurdiak posted:

Scandalous.

Jesus, I didn't post the photo on purpose because I didn't want to send this thread into a tizzy with all that exposed ankle.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Shame I don't have any bunny ears of promiscuity of my own to wear in solidarity

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Stalks.io and Turnip Prophet have very different projections. I had a small spike yesterday both give me a large spike graph with different maximum prices. Stalks gives me 200 or so and Turnip Prophet gave me 594? I'll see which one is more accurate this week.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Nook shop upgraded today, and the wrestling ring neutral corner was in stock. Yeeeeees!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I crafted the Robot Hero this morning RIP gulliver

I'm also dressed like iron man so I don't think I'll be changing for awhile

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
My town is open for anyone that wants to visit: DB3FQ

Leif is in town with mums, azaleas, and hydrangeas. There’s a chess set for sale in Nook’s Cranny. If anyone feels like donating to the bridge fund or watering the roses in the upper left (near my house), that’d be dandy.

Nips are at 96 if you hate yourself and want to sell low I guess.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

bog pixie posted:

Opening my town for a bit! Portia is making a golden toilet, and the clothing shop has samurai helmets, figure skating uniforms, and zebra skirts.

I left some pitfall seeds and pan flutes to take, and put a bunch of items to catalog on the beach.

I'm supposed to lose power at some point today, so there might be a disconnection.

Power will be out in 5 minutes so I'll close for now

Opening up again! No more golden toilet being crafted, now it's Kidd making a stone wall for 3 more hours.

If you bring the gold nuggets needed, I'll craft you any of these recipes:
Gold bars (3)
Golden dishes (1)
Golden seat (5)
Golden toilet (6)
Lucky gold cat (2 plus a lucky cat)
Gold-screen wall (2 and screen wall if possible)
Gold helmet (5)
Gold armor (8)
Golden wand (2)

I'm wearing a peach hat!

Closed!

bog pixie fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 29, 2020

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

I like how the villager in this comic is the girl from the AITA Reddit that was posted a few pages back.

an angry penguin
Oct 12, 2007

A dude on reddit started a weeding service.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/g9cocx/i_started_a_weed_removal_service_and_demand_was/

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Are there any Northern Hemisphere bugs or fish that are leaving at the end of April?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Carcosa will be open for the next few hours. I'm slowly getting rid of all my fossils, with DIYs, items, and more! Turnip prices suck, and I don't remember much of interest at Able's. Nook's has a large wardrobe, a foosball table, and a toaster if that's your jam. Stop by to complete your collection today!
Also if you could water my rare flowers that'd be great too ok bye!

NKSS7

e: thanks for coming!

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 29, 2020

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
I gave Renee a gift and she just gave me bells in return. Renee!! It was a gift!! This is very upsetting :ohdear:

e: oh my god now Kevin did too! :gonk:

Kevin... Renee gave me 1,313 bells... Not saying there's anything wrong with giving me 364, but... y'know... just sayin'...

E-flat fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Apr 29, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Oh...oh no.....

I guess I should've foreseen this when she got comfortable enough to poop in front of me.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh...oh no.....

I guess I should've foreseen this when she got comfortable enough to poop in front of me.

Happy birthday! Sorry I couldn't get Coach to leave in time for you to celebrate together.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

E-flat posted:

I gave Renee a gift and she just gave me bells in return. Renee!! It was a gift!! This is very upsetting :ohdear:

e: oh my god now Kevin did too! :gonk:

Kevin... Renee gave me 1,313 bells... Not saying there's anything wrong with giving me 364, but... y'know... just sayin'...

wait so we have a Renee and also a Reneigh?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

MokBa posted:

Happy birthday! Sorry I couldn't get Coach to leave in time for you to celebrate together.

Thanks, I'm curious how dual celebrations would've worked out but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

What happens when it's your birthday? Should I replan my furniture and expect guests?

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Games > Animal Crossing: New Horizons - He Said My Outfit Caused a Huge Fight With His Girlfriend That Could Have Easily Be Avoided

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hobo Clown posted:

Are there any Northern Hemisphere bugs or fish that are leaving at the end of April?

Tarantulas, dab, blue marlin, and tuna.

unmeidestiny
Sep 25, 2009

Turnips are at 548! It's rainy and Kicks is also here.

https://turnip.exchange/island/729cc62f

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lazy_Liberal posted:

wait so we have a Renee and also a Reneigh?

theres also a cherry and a cheri

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
And Tammy and Tammi!

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

The octopus man is talking about meteors for my island tonight, what time do they generally start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Evil Mastermind posted:

Tarantulas, dab, blue marlin, and tuna.

TBH I haven’t seen a tarantula in over a week. 😿