Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

Lazerbot is not stupid, he is insane. Sometimes that manifests in incomprehensible ways or ways that are difficult for us to grasp, and sometimes in clearly brilliant ways.

The truth is getting clearer.

I think he may be a madman, pretending to be a slightly different kind of madman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Man, that is some anatomy right there. Good job.

I forget if it was ever confirmed one way or another anyway, but is Lazerbot still doing storyboarding, like sketching panels for the artists to draw? Most of this panelwork does look like something I'd easily imagine him composing, but not necessarily all of it.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

tiistai posted:

Man, that is some anatomy right there. Good job.

I forget if it was ever confirmed one way or another anyway, but is Lazerbot still doing storyboarding, like sketching panels for the artists to draw? Most of this panelwork does look like something I'd easily imagine him composing, but not necessarily all of it.

Nope, for now the artists are just going off of the script and some additional information Lazerbot's given us. Glad to hear the panel composition is similar to his since that's one of his strengths

coolbob fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 23, 2020

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

lazerbot is basically the ONE of NA

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

So is there meant to be one chapter after this???

Man, motherfucker has more to wrap up than game of thrones. Silver/Blaze romance, way to get wround the killing words, troll king fight, whatever is going on with demaro, cheeto man and of course the fact that tails is the titular chosen one

wtf I have wasted my golden years

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
killing words is clear, use Rob.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Light Gun Man posted:

killing words is clear, use Rob.

Rob too has a sub-plot. Don't the Trolls have the original Dragonborn frozen in a block of ice?

And why do I feel like Bojack freakin' Horseman here

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
What is this, a crossover comic?

Oh it is?

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Aramek posted:

What is this, a crossover comic?

Oh it is?

lol u have 8 years of posts in this thing
i dunno mine

edit lol also 8

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Calico Heart posted:

So is there meant to be one chapter after this???

Who said this?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lazy_Liberal posted:

lookit this fuckin buff as hell human body coyote

Looks like someone's been tracing from Spider-Man or something.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

New page. And the next one is almost done as well.

Lazerbot and his brother have set up a new Patreon if anyone wants to donate (details on the website) to show appreciation for the entertainment he's given us over the years. Would also make it more likely that he returns to do the art from Chapter 24 onwards.

coolbob fucked around with this message at 23:26 on May 9, 2020

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I've fogotten, how was any of this related to stopping them trolls?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

"Get up bitch, you feeding" lol

multijoe posted:

If I remember correctly, Coyote is part of one of several troll-fighting factions. I think Elmer Fudd (RIP) and Sylvester were also part of his group. But the fight itself started so long ago that I don't recall what that specifically relates to.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
we truly is used goods now honestly

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

"Get up bitch, you feeding" lol

If I remember correctly, Coyote is part of one of several troll-fighting factions. I think Elmer Fudd (RIP) and Sylvester were also part of his group. But the fight itself started so long ago that I don't recall what that specifically relates to.

Silver, Blaze, Rob, Coyote, Tom, and Sylvester stormed Troll King's castle to take it over while Troll King is searching for the Words of Death, and to also rescue Elmer Fudd, who's still alive and trying to escape with Luigi as his corpse. Rob got into a battle with Hindo while Coyote fought Demaro, culminating in Coyote getting sucked into the realm in Demaro's third eye, leading to the fight happening now.

coolbob fucked around with this message at 00:41 on May 10, 2020

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Really too bad Patreon wasn’t a thing eight years ago, given how popular this thread was. Laserbot would’ve been swimming in laptops and WiFi routers

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Really too bad Patreon wasn’t a thing eight years ago, given how popular this thread was. Laserbot would’ve been swimming in laptops and WiFi routers

It's a crime against humanity that Scoob and Shag is making $1000 a month on Patreon while Lazerbot and his brother are still in poverty

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Dat coyote rear end makes me uncomfortable.

Also really weird to see the competent and dynamic art but still "get up bitch, you feeding" though I imagine the artist is laughing their rear end off.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

multijoe posted:

coolbob posted:

Silver, Blaze, Rob, Coyote, Tom, and Sylvester stormed Troll King's castle to take it over while Troll King is searching for the Words of Death, and to also rescue Elmer Fudd, who's still alive and trying to escape with Luigi as his corpse. Rob got into a battle with Hindo while Coyote fought Demaro, culminating in Coyote getting sucked into the realm in Demaro's third eye, leading to the fight happening now.

Plus the trolls who trolled Tails are long dead and buried and afterwards Knuckles got high and tag-teamed a bat with a gorilla.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Whoops, quote and edit mishap

THE FORUMS TROLLED ME AGAIN

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

New page. Might be my favorite so far from this chapter

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
the gently caress is going on indeed.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
He grew a big happy mouth

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
The Something Awful Forums > Batman's Shameful Secret > Sonic & friends get trolled: It's Like A Horrible Nightmare

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I actually like the anime fight construction for what it is, it's just far beyond what a comic not churning out page after page every day is right for.

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

You mean to tell me that those pages upon pages of Demaro killing trolls weren't just for shits and giggles? Lazerbot was planning to do this with them all along? This man is a visionary genius.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

Forgive me for not remembering since it's been half a decade that this fight has been going on, but Coyote escaped into a pocket dimension in his book that's inside of a pocket dimension in Demaro's eye, right? I wonder how deep this rabbit hole will go.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Not sure we’ll find out, I don’t think he ever introduced Lola Bunny

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Holy poo poo I completely forgot this was alive again. Lazerbot's wild ride is just as nuts as it used to be.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
i had no idea this was back. time to get back on mr. lazerbot's wild ride. :toot:

sidenote, a long time back in this thread, someone linked a weird cult ms paint webcomic that had subpar art but really good creature design. it was a finished comic and was absolutely batshit but i can't remember much else about it. anyone know what it might have been?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Chunderstorm posted:

i had no idea this was back. time to get back on mr. lazerbot's wild ride. :toot:

sidenote, a long time back in this thread, someone linked a weird cult ms paint webcomic that had subpar art but really good creature design. it was a finished comic and was absolutely batshit but i can't remember much else about it. anyone know what it might have been?

probably Hitmen for Destiny or something else by that artist http://hitmen.thecomicseries.com/

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Light Gun Man posted:

probably Hitmen for Destiny or something else by that artist http://hitmen.thecomicseries.com/

I still need to read this. I've finished Lies, sisters, and wives and transdimensional brain chip but have only seen a few pages of hitmen.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Zerilan posted:

I still need to read this. I've finished Lies, sisters, and wives and transdimensional brain chip but have only seen a few pages of hitmen.

after posting this I of course went "hmm haven't been here lately..." and ended up slamming all of brain chip and boy what a ride.

hitmen is a good time too.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

all of them are good imo

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Øyvind Thorsby's work is genuinely a good time. He just wrapped up his latest, Trixie Slaughteraxe for President, a couple months ago.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Light Gun Man posted:

hahaha yesss that's the one

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

New page.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Boy, I vaguely remember when this comic used to be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Der Shovel posted:

Boy, I vaguely remember when this comic used to be funny.

There's like jokes barely a page or two ago.