Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

still rain here, but sadly i'm in an audit workshop so i, too, am miserable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

still rain here, but sadly i'm in an audit workshop so i, too, am miserable

rubbish cars get a toyota

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Ratjaculation posted:

rubbish cars get a toyota

:agreed:

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Just told i'm on furlough until end of May so I get time with ym VR kit at least, happy

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

just been emailed a Covid work timetable until the end of July :emo:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm listening to someone say obviously, in regards to, obviously, in regards to, going forward, in regards to, obviously, going forward

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Fingerless Gloves posted:

Just told i'm on furlough until end of May so I get time with ym VR kit at least, happy

do you have tilt brush?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im free of the workshop, but i have a late deployment tomorrow. how dare they expect work from me

when's the next jackboxing scheduled. did we decide to change the time from "literally the time everyone in the world logs on"?

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

No idea, hopefully it was a bit of a one off and they've sorted out their servers maybe idk

I went to home bargains to buy snacks and pop to help cheer me up but I also grabbed a bottle of wine which I would be enjoying right now had the dweeby checkout guy not ID me. Fucks sake. crowdfund me some ID pls

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I probably won't work properly until next summer. I've realised I can never again use the excuse "i'm just too busy" for not doing things on my long term todo list. I've not worked since the 15th of March and I've done absolutely gently caress all.

Pulled apart a room in my house and now can't be bothered to put it back together. Absolute scenes.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Solefald posted:

No idea, hopefully it was a bit of a one off and they've sorted out their servers maybe idk

I went to home bargains to buy snacks and pop to help cheer me up but I also grabbed a bottle of wine which I would be enjoying right now had the dweeby checkout guy not ID me. Fucks sake. crowdfund me some ID pls

My sister got asked for Id buying a monster today ana didn't have it on her lol

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

yeah I forgot they have restrictions on energy drinks lol

I was at the self check out in Asda and I bought some sewing needles and thread and I had to call the woman over cos it had age restriction on it too

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the large spider unfortunately chose to lurk over my bed and has been released outside as a consequence. no photos, i felt it was unfair to leave it in the pint glass for longer than required, but rest assured it had big slavering fangs

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Spiders in your house are usually there because it's warm and dry so good job on slowly killing it

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Having a Pot Noodle but the Super Noodles version of a Pot Noodle. Not amazing. Lacks the tapeworm quality you get with the real deal.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

Spiders in your house are usually there because it's warm and dry so good job on slowly killing it

ty

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Interesting

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

You do still get four desiccated peas to absolutely no purpose.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

are they labelled 1, 2, 3 and 5

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Also the commercial tie-in is the Final Fantasy remake. They are RPG noodles, you see.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Shut up shut up shut up shut up. Sexy noodles and they are called "Noods." This is a million dollar idea.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

the large spider unfortunately chose to lurk over my bed and has been released outside as a consequence. no photos, i felt it was unfair to leave it in the pint glass for longer than required, but rest assured it had big slavering fangs

you absolute monster

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Solefald posted:

What functioning adult doesn't carry some form of ID?

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

"functioning adult"

Hahahhahahahaaaa

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
National Railcard is totally legal ID

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Made the coffee a bit too strong this morning :coffeepal:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Solefald posted:

"functioning adult"

Hahahhahahahaaaa

You made it to home bargains without being kidnapped by the man in the plain van with the puppies/kitties and/or sweets

therefore you're a functioning adult

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im not sharing my bed with a spider that's rude enough to not even ask

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Spiders are our allies in the war against loving Wasps

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Why are hospitals so hot

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
To keep the sick people alive.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

There aren't any sick people here, they're all at home

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mrpwase posted:

Why are hospitals so hot

all the nurses' uniforms, op

e:

oh but seriously I posted:

Spiders are our allies in the war against loving Wasps

they are among us

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I know what I want
and I want it now
I want you, cos I'm mr pwase

- culture beat, 1993

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

all the nurses' uniforms, op

e:

they are among us

Yes, get rid of the spider, this is all part of the plan :devil:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It rains.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Dell_Zincht posted:

You made it to home bargains without being kidnapped by the man in the plain van with the puppies/kitties and/or sweets

therefore you're a functioning adult

Hahaha there's a lot you have to learn about me

but tbf I am actually starting to recover much better and I might actually be starting to understand my finances better that I might be able to save up to get myself some ID!! :O It's pretty exciting to be honest.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/MrAndrewCotter/status/1255611151280484353

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Dell_Zincht posted:

What functioning adult doesn't carry some form of ID?

I mean I don't drive so I don't have a driving licence and I don't carry my passport with me everywhere I go? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

same