Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

everdave posted:

RHD drive thru quarantine solutions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
Today is the second day of relaxed restrictions here, we went from Level 4 to Level 3. We’re still supposed to basically stay in, work from home if you can, kids stay home from school if you can, business only open if they can operate with proper distancing and or PPE etc. Hairdressers and the like still closed. The big difference is fast food and cafes or restaurants that can operate contactlessly are open again. Drive thru queues were around the block everywhere yesterday so I waited till today. Steak and cheese pies for breakfast, a Big Mac and McNuggets for lunch and fish and chips for dinner. Yes I’m a big fatty but ugh, finally meals I didn’t have to cook myself for the first time in almost 6 weeks. Heaven.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kastein posted:

I'm on the "trying to learn carpentry" train. I can frame stuff out just fine but finish and furniture... Yikes. Shits hard.

You know how you finish a big project though?

One step at a time :rimshot:

That's not up to internet code. I don't see any insulation under those stairs.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well, wish me luck. I'm doing a road trip down to Prince George, BC.

There is a wrecked Yamaha Viper Turbo with complete engine, turbo and wiring with 600km on it. My UTV shares the same 3cylinder engine but only makes 130hp naturally aspirated. These engines are capable of 300 on race fuel. I'll be doing the swap in the fall but wanted to jump on this deal.

This is the same type of machine with basically the same setup as i'll be doing: https://www.facebook.com/turbodynamicscanada/videos/2078400562233359/

jonathan fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Apr 29, 2020

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

meatpimp posted:

Right on. That should clear up the work drama?

Just finished my first shift back.

One of the overnight supes saw me and yelled "CORONA!" and made a show of covering his face, the other overnight supe just laughed. Now I know who's been spreading info they shouldn't be spreading, I just need to figure out how he found out (pretty sure from the other overnight supe). I did talk to him later and told him I got an rear end chewing from store management over someone spreading rumors, and that multiple people had texted/called me letting me know there were rumors going around (in reality it was only 1 person [another dept manager], plus my boss made it clear people were talking). Made it very clear I didn't appreciate it, but I wasn't hostile about it. He got the picture. On the fence about getting HR involved, since I know that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back (he's on thin ice, but has 4 kids to support, and he's been there for a decade).

My asst boss did come by and ask how I was doing. I'm still tired as hell, it's gonna be a bit before I'm 100%. I was the last person to finish, but still left 30 minutes early (compared to an hour early for most of the other overnighters - a couple of temp hires stayed to help dairy, I stayed a little late to run returns/random fines on my aisle). At least I can shop with the mobile checkout app again, now that they've removed quantity limits on all food items - I was able to knock out all my shopping before the store opened. You can't buy quantity-limited stuff on the mobile checkout app, but quantity limits are cut down to just cleaning stuff, hand sanitizer, masks, gloves, and hand soap (none of which I need - one of my gig jobs sent me a big bottle of sanitizer and 10 masks - also gloves that were hilariously small for me).

They put a newbie on my aisle while I was gone. I'm impressed with how it looked - there were a few things he couldn't find that wound up on the risers (they're obscure things that you can't find unless there's already one on the shelf), but he didn't snake up the shelves or anything. I did have to laugh at the upside down bottles of squeeze mayo, squeezeble jelly, dressings, etc. They ship upside down, but you're supposed to put them on their caps when you stock them. Only found one misstock. The guy they usually stick there always fucks it up royally.

everdave posted:

But today people are out wandering around like oh well everything is fine.

Governor Dipshit Abbott has ordered that cities cannot enact stricter ordinances than what the state is ordering - which just took away Austin and Houston's mask requirement while in public. Austin also had a longer stay-at-home order, Gov DS said it's removed as of this coming Friday.

Businesses can do whatever they want in regards to reopening (except for bars, hair salons, and a few others - still closed - and non-essential businesses will only be allowed to do curbside business), but there's a lot that won't be reopening yet. Restaurants will be able to operate at a 25% seating capacity - most restaurants already said that won't come close to even paying the waitstaff, and are holding out until 50% is allowed in a few weeks.

jonathan posted:

Check his thread. He definitely not only has stairs in his house, but insulation under the stairs.

Krakkles posted:

Obviously "stop eating meat" and "try to get local delivery from the store" are also options, and we've tried the latter, but I'm not sure it's actually better - we've had three outcomes with it: They cancel that item, they bring a different one that's not a suitable replacement, or they bring a different one that's ... how much a pound? (edit: maybe fourth: Oh, hey, this expires tomorrow...)

FWIW, when my store substitutes a more expensive item, they eat the cost. They lose money on every shopped order because of this, but they keep it up because customers like the service (they offer both store pickup and delivery, and start shopping around 3am). (if they sub a cheaper item, you get the cheaper price) We have loving absurd levels of customer loyalty though, which is something you don't see in the grocery industry much. I mean... I became a convert after moving here - partly because they're EVERYWHERE, partly because the prices are good (not Aldi good, but on par with Walmart on a lot of stuff), partly because the store brand is on par with national brands (sometimes better), and partly because the customer service is generally fantastic. We have two former Walmart department managers working as overnight stockers in my store; they make slightly more with us, get better benefits, and in a really weird twist, one of our daytime dept leads used to be a subordinate to one of our overnight stockers. Now he's his boss, technically. The look on their faces when they saw each other for the first time there... priceless. They treat each other with respect and laugh about a lot of poo poo Walmart pulled on them.

Meat prices haven't seemed to change much here - yet. I know a national competitor is having trouble keeping some meats in stock, so far my store isn't. Good luck getting sanitizing wipes, though.

We have enough farms around here that produce and some meats aren't a problem, and you're also helping support a local business instead of a corporate overlord.

meatpimp posted:

Today's okay. I made a run to the grocery store to replenish and that place has changed. Man. Almost all the beef is hamburger. And it's 2x the price of normal. No fresh chicken breasts. A lot of stuff just not there, and the product is spread out on the shelves to try to mask that. Produce is really lovely and getting old. Supply chain looks like it's not doing well.

But at the same time, I realized how lucky I am that in NORMAL times I have access to all the fresh food I could possibly ask for. There are so many people pissed about the current situation, I wonder how much of it is from financial pain and how much is from just wanton entitlement.

I'm really lucky in that the company I work for has a pretty drat solid supply chain - at the moment, produce, meats, etc are still pretty solid, and there's a central meat processing plant owned by the company. But I know meats are gonna be thinning out really soon, it's just gonna hit us a little later than most other grocery chains. Tyson stuff is already pretty much gone, but that's a brand I actively avoid.

Cleaning supplies and hand soaps / hand sanitizers are the only things we're short on at this point. The store looks downright normal at this point, aside from off brand toilet paper. I'm glad I got made FT when I did, part timers are getting their hours cut.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Apr 29, 2020

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

jonathan posted:

You jest but it's insulated. Because the basement stairway under it is unheated.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

STR posted:

Just finished my first shift back.

One of the overnight supes saw me and yelled "CORONA!" and made a show of covering his face, the other overnight supe just laughed. Now I know who's been spreading info they shouldn't be spreading, I just need to figure out how he found out (pretty sure from the other overnight supe). I did talk to him later and told him I got an rear end chewing from store management over someone spreading rumors, and that multiple people had texted/called me letting me know there were rumors going around (in reality it was only 1 person [another dept manager], plus my boss made it clear people were talking). Made it very clear I didn't appreciate it, but I wasn't hostile about it. He got the picture. On the fence about getting HR involved, since I know that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back (he's on thin ice, but has 4 kids to support, and he's been there for a decade).

If you went to HR, you would not be responsible for him getting fired and it wouldn't be your fault. gently caress him for that bullshit.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

mariooncrack posted:

If you went to HR, you would not be responsible for him getting fired and it wouldn't be your fault. gently caress him for that bullshit.
There is no problem so bad it can't be made worse by involving HR.

If he understands it's not poo poo that's going to fly, and isn't going to repeat it, that's about all that needed.

InitialDave fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 29, 2020

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Yup. I did let him know that I'd been in touch with regional HR about getting paid for the time waiting on test results and mentioned I had talked to <regional HR rep's first name> on her personal cell phone about it. It wasn't entirely subtle, but the look on his face told me he understood what I was saying. I have the regional HR manager's mobile # saved in my phone, we've exchanged text messages and emails about returning to work (specifically sending test results and the like). He's also a huge stoner, and EVERYBODY knows it - he often comes in reeking of weed. He was stoned out of his skull when accepting his 10 year award from my boss, and my boss knew it (boss was kinda laughing at him because he couldn't stop giggling). All it would take is a "hey uh HR, I suspect <x> is smoking the devil's lettuce, he often comes in smelling like it". But I'm not that kind of rear end in a top hat (usually) - I used to smoke tons of weed, and when I worked in pizza places, I was rarely unstoned. We're shorthanded on overnight managlement, I don't want to make that worse, even if I don't care for him. So long as he's not using a forklift or heavy equipment after smoking, I don't really care.

We don't exactly have store level HR - we have "admin", but they handle most day to day HR issues as well, such as employee/management issues. They try to intercept any HR stuff as best as they can, but regional HR's # is posted on the office door in case you really need to get to real HR.

Funny thing is, I don't think top level store management knows I'm cleared yet (the top dog is bad about checking his email, I think the guy below him probably knew by now, but played dumb). I just went by to grab a couple of prescriptions, and bumped into the two top store managers. They asked how I was feeling and when I was coming back. Told them I'd been medically cleared already, talked to <regional HR person> 2 days ago, and worked last night. Kinda funny watching the top store manager slowly back away though. :laffo:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 29, 2020

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

kastein posted:

I'm on the "trying to learn carpentry" train. I can frame stuff out just fine but finish and furniture... Yikes. Shits hard.

You know how you finish a big project though?

One step at a time :rimshot:

"I am protected."

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

The new Strokes album is pretty good.

It's called "The new ABnormal"

:v:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Applebees Appetizer posted:

The new Strokes album is pretty good.

It's called "The new ABnormal"

:v:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

"I am protected."

I wasn't for several weeks, but I'm now 4 treads from being protected once again :bandwagon:

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

jonathan posted:

Well, wish me luck. I'm doing a road trip down to Prince George, BC.

There is a wrecked Yamaha Viper Turbo with complete engine, turbo and wiring with 600km on it. My UTV shares the same 3cylinder engine but only makes 130hp naturally aspirated. These engines are capable of 300 on race fuel. I'll be doing the swap in the fall but wanted to jump on this deal.

This is the same type of machine with basically the same setup as i'll be doing: https://www.facebook.com/turbodynamicscanada/videos/2078400562233359/

The 1049CC?
She'll do 300 on pump premium. Hurricane makes...400 or 500 horse kits for it I think?

Found the 400 (on race gas), swear they used to have a higher-rated one.

https://www.hurricaneperformance.ca/products/power-sports-performance/hurricane-viper-cat-7000-400-hp-turbo-kit/

Same motor I've got in my sled. Even at 130 its torquey, with the turbo (ridden a friends with one), they are disgustingly fun.

Should be a hell of a lot of fun.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Apparently I can't click on things correctly...

Anyways, as per the recommendation of my doctor I am now taking a two-week vacation.

Does the swab hurt?

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I posted this before but I've had three swabs and one wasn't bad at all but two kind of sucked. It's not so much it hurts but more that it's uncomfortable and unnatural, it just felt a little irritated after. I wouldn't want to do it daily before entering an office building or something like that, but it wouldn't stop me from getting one done again. They're doing cheek swabs in LA now though, at least at the drive through testing.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Siochain posted:

The 1049CC?
She'll do 300 on pump premium. Hurricane makes...400 or 500 horse kits for it I think?

Found the 400 (on race gas), swear they used to have a higher-rated one.

https://www.hurricaneperformance.ca/products/power-sports-performance/hurricane-viper-cat-7000-400-hp-turbo-kit/

Same motor I've got in my sled. Even at 130 its torquey, with the turbo (ridden a friends with one), they are disgustingly fun.

Should be a hell of a lot of fun.

Yup,

So because of California laws, ATV's can't be more than 1000cc so the version in my Wildcat XX is the Yamaha 998cc, but it shares the same block (essentially). I'm swapping for the 1049cc and it has an MCX Turbo installed already. The 130hp is pretty quick in my machine, but gets walked on by the turbo rzr and Canams. They're around 170hp at the crank. I want 200hp at the wheels which might need an injector upgrade.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Ordered a cheap drone capable of streaming live footage so I can see what's in my attic for the first time since moving in rather than just getting a ladder.

Is this lazy or cyberpunk?

the joke will be on me when I crash it and need to get a ladder to retrieve it anyway

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

relax, you'll crash it before it gets up there

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

jonathan posted:

Yup,

So because of California laws, ATV's can't be more than 1000cc so the version in my Wildcat XX is the Yamaha 998cc, but it shares the same block (essentially). I'm swapping for the 1049cc and it has an MCX Turbo installed already. The 130hp is pretty quick in my machine, but gets walked on by the turbo rzr and Canams. They're around 170hp at the crank. I want 200hp at the wheels which might need an injector upgrade.

Huh, didn't realize that's why Yamaha went with the 998 from the Sidewinder in the YZX. The 998 does take boost like a son of a bitch as well, but I think the 1049 is still the king. You should be able to pull 200 at the wheels fairly easy. That MPI Turbo was, what, 170 out the dealer doors? Had the option for a used one when I bought my sled, but it was high mileage from someone who rides a lot harder than I do.

I've just got the Yamaha Wolverine with the 700 in it - no horsepower, lots of torque. Fun little off-roader and utility machine. Would still love a high-performance SxS but that's a long ways away.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

As someone who has never been in his own attic because the flimsy wooden ladder freaks me out (and has a pitiful weight rating), I am intrigued by this idea.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

freelop posted:

Ordered a cheap drone capable of streaming live footage so I can see what's in my attic for the first time since moving in rather than just getting a ladder.

Is this lazy or cyberpunk?

the joke will be on me when I crash it and need to get a ladder to retrieve it anyway

Man, that's a good idea. This makes me realize there are all kinds of weird household tasks I could do with a drone. Check the roof. Check the drains...

Which one did you get? Does it matter?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Man, that's a good idea. This makes me realize there are all kinds of weird household tasks I could do with a drone. Check the roof. Check the drains...

Which one did you get? Does it matter?

It was actually looking out the window at a roof that gave me the idea.

I've ordered the mid range version of this one based on it being tiny so hopefully able to navigate indoors without issues
Just got to wait however long it takes for it to arrive to see if it even works now.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fermented Tinal posted:

Anyways, as per the recommendation of my doctor I am now taking a two-week vacation.

Does the swab hurt?

Have you ever tried making cotton candy from your nose? That's kind of what they do - you lean way back, they shove a swab way back there, let it sit about 15 seconds (that part isn't bad so long as you don't gag), then they twirl it like they're trying to make cotton candy for a bit. That part was definitely not fun. It's not exactly PAINFUL, it's far from pleasant, but it wasn't painful at the time. My upper sinuses hurt a bit for a few days, in a way that I wanted to constantly sneeze, but I'm not sure if that's because my sinuses are FUKT from all of the meth and coke from my early 20s. Probably not - they went up my left nostril, all of my powder stuff was with the right nostril.

We have drive-up testing here, so I was able to just roll down the windows and lean my seat way back, and hoped the poor nurses didn't choke on the fumes from various automotive fluids dripping on the exhaust (... I did shut the car off first, it just happens that every loving leak it has is near the exhaust crossover). They poked me through the LR window.

Go get it done. If they offer drive-up testing, it's not nearly as bad as a typical in-office flu swab, because you can comfortably lean back in your car instead of awkwardly leaning back on an exam table. If it's in-office, it's pretty similar to a flu swab. If you can lean back at ~45 degrees, and look straight up at the ceiling while they make cotton candy, it's not terrible.

:glomp:

FWIW, for me, blood draws hurt a lot more when they're digging for gold (my veins like to run away and hide/roll over and play dead), the only actual pain from the COVID test came in the day or so after the brain swab. And it wasn't horrible. It's all about getting the angle right. I've had a couple of deep nasal flu swabs before, and they hurt a hell of a lot more simply because I was sitting upright at the time instead of leaning back a bit.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Apr 30, 2020

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Yeah, holy crap that burned so much I could feel it in my teeth.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

There is a estate sale in my neighborhood being handled by some place that catalogs and puts it on a site that you can bid for an auction. They have a bunch of those chevron cars from the 90’s new in package. You best bet I’m the high bidder on every one; and when I win them all I will open them up and let my kids play with them because that’s what they were meant for! :colbert:

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

wallaka posted:

Welp, my 98 year old grandmother died today. The COVID restrictions mean only 8 people cam go to the graveside. This is causing great confusion among the boomers in the family.

“Visitation” is 10 people for 15 minutes, then disinfect for 10 minutes and 15 more minutes of visitation. She’s got 4 sons, 17 grandchildren, 35 great grandchildren, and 4 great great grandchildren, not counting all the half’s and steps. Graveside is 8 people. She’s our matriarch and I’m not sure where what’s going to happen next. I’m in awe of her skills.

Sorry to hear it. It's a rough situation at baseline compounded by the necessities of this current COVID-19 hellscape, for sure.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I guess they come in groups because I just lost Grandblk. He turned 100 last Sunday, but was suffering and is in a better place now. I will always remember his baby blue DeVille with 13 cigarette lighters.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Somewhat Heroic posted:

There is a estate sale in my neighborhood being handled by some place that catalogs and puts it on a site that you can bid for an auction. They have a bunch of those chevron cars from the 90’s new in package. You best bet I’m the high bidder on every one; and when I win them all I will open them up and let my kids play with them because that’s what they were meant for! :colbert:

Those were cute little toys.

I'm sorry to hear about more deaths in the AI family, particularly with the difficulties involved presently. My sympathies to you both, wallaka and blk.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

blk posted:

I guess they come in groups because I just lost Grandblk. He turned 100 last Sunday, but was suffering and is in a better place now. I will always remember his baby blue DeVille with 13 cigarette lighters.

Sorry to hear that, wallaka, too. :(

Rough times, it's weird not knowing a timeframe for all of this. We desperately are looking for normal, but every time we get close to a threshold, the end point shifts further. The beginning of May sounded like an eternity to wait in early March... now we're there and don't seem to be much closer.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

I don't think things will be fully back to normal until 6 months to a year after there's a readily available vaccine. It will take a while to get a critical mass of people vaccinated and it will still take a while after that to get all the various supply lines fully operational again.
As we're seeing now with meat there are a bunch of things getting disrupted which can't just be started up again with a flick of a switch. It looks like there is going to be a whole lot of produce rotting in fields because there aren't enough people available to harvest it.
I think we're a long way off from even comprehending the damage the pandemic has done and will continue to do.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fermented Tinal posted:

that burned so much I could feel it in my teeth.

Thread title change? I don't wanna be in the thread title :smith:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

STR posted:

Thread title change? I don't wanna be in the thread title :smith:

FINE I'll make a new thread

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

NO IT'S STILL APRIL DAMNIT

(and I reaaaaaaaaaally don't wanna be the thread title in an archived thread... just in case I do die. that's not how I wanna be remembered)

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Sometimes I can still hear his posting... When it's late at night and quiet in the forums, the clickety clack of a keyboard in the distance, and a ghostly wall of 90's Honda text appears on my screen for but a second.

Eerie *shudder*

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Since it's been almost 2 years and there's no cons in sight to make me feel better I'm finally going through and getting rid of my friends stuff. I want my house back, my living room, my good stereo set back up. It wasn't too bad until I found her birth certificate, I stopped and stared at that for a while. I want to make sure not to throw anything important away like pictures or any of her art but seeing her bc made me really sad. Gotta keep going though, get through this

Sorry about the lost grandparents. I'm trying not to worry about my great aunt and uncle who me and my sister are very close to but they are getting so old. They helped raise us as much as our parents and it will be a big loss. They celebrated 50 years together last year and it was adorable when they were talking about how they met and stuff

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

if your thread dies in the forums you die in real life

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

STR posted:

NO IT'S STILL APRIL DAMNIT

(and I reaaaaaaaaaally don't wanna be the thread title in an archived thread... just in case I do die. that's not how I wanna be remembered)

This thread will serve as a fitting tribute.

This is our new mod’s first real test... Can an overrunning chat thread be kept under control?...

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I POST, I DIE, I POST AGAIN!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

LloydDobler posted:

I POST, I DIE, I POST AGAIN!!

This is it. This is the new thread title.

Also apparently VA is opening some businesses back up tomorrow. The Hallmark store near me is open beginning tomorrow and thank God because if we can't buy mother's day cards we might as well all die /s.