Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

As I don't have a wife can I draw my fantasy wife?

I don't see why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
glad y'all are ok, gsjg

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

As I don't have a wife can I draw my fantasy wife?

i have conferred with the high (on weed) councel of byob and we have decided that we will allow it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i have conferred with the high (on weed) councel of byob and we have decided that we will allow it

I'm high as gently caress so I'm onboard with all of this **waves hands around at everything**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm high as gently caress so I'm onboard with all of this **waves hands around at everything**

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

This is exactly how I decide things

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bevis Schock (that's his real name) is suing see Louis to try to make it reopen.

Nah.

xcheopis

My day off was badly needed; I was so fatigued that I got all teary-eyed when two very kind strangers helped me get my very full cart up the stairs from BART. Jesus.

Also, I say this a lot but the way my coworkers keep levelling up with each new crisis is loving amazing. Truly awesome people.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My job has decided to bring back some of the non-essential office workers on Monday. I can only imagine that it's because I didn't actually get the virus last time and they want to guarantee that I do.

Escape From Noise

Uhoh. I think I have a fever. How d drat it...

alnilam

Stay safe sweet willy robar

Goons Are Gifts

Not sure how the testing situation is at your place, but I hope if in any doubt you can get tested just to be safe! Stay safe my friend, we need you well and beer brewing

Goons Are Gifts

So I was tested the other day because the University I work for organized it for most employees and I was told that apparently I had the thing at some point. That is weird, because I honestly did not notice but also a certain relief, even though I know it is not confirmed yet how immunity works on this one.

Escape From Noise

I don't think testing is available. Or at least not openly. I think you need to get a referral from a doctor, but they've been instructed to not refer those who aren't at risk. I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow. It may also be from exhaustion and stuff. I had a sports drink and I'm going to bed. If things worsen tomorrow I'll ask around and see what my options are.

google THIS

alnilam

Man if I got an antibody test and found out I was positive I would be simultaneously creeped out and relieved. This is why distancing is so important. Congrats-ish on your potential / poorly understood immunity.

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lol but also gently caress man,....we're screwed....lol [this 2nd lol is more of a chaotic lol directed at the horrible absurdity of our situation :twisted: yeah im twisted. NIHILISM, baby]

i'm actually shocked i havent gotten the bug yet. i work primarily with the homeless population & my employer hasnt done poo poo to ensure my safety

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i strongly suspect i had it about a week ago. my throat was sore and my lungs didn't even want weed which is v unusual. was coughing up lots of phlegm for about 4 days

i wonder how many of us will realize we had it once a definitive list of symptoms is determined

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

prepuce repurposed posted:

i strongly suspect i had it about a week ago. my throat was sore and my lungs didn't even want weed which is v unusual. was coughing up lots of phlegm for about 4 days

i wonder how many of us will realize we had it once a definitive list of symptoms is determined

you know, there was about a week where I was SUPER phlegmy, and it was really weird, but I didn't exhibit any other symptoms. huh.

perhaps my immune-system is stronger than i thought. i'l call the government and see if they wanna do any cool tests on me

Jaded Burnout

I'm reel tired of quarantine yo

Areola Grande

Jaded Burnout posted:

I'm reel tired of quarantine yo

i heard it's worse in the UK

except for the free beer thing that is :argh:

Jaded Burnout

There's free beer?

Areola Grande

yeah some big brewery was giving away casks of IPA that they couldn't sell to pubs n such

i think this was in london

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i want a free oz of purp every week until this blows over

xcheopis

lol but also gently caress man,....we're screwed....lol [this 2nd lol is more of a chaotic lol directed at the horrible absurdity of our situation :twisted: yeah im twisted. NIHILISM, baby]

i'm actually shocked i havent gotten the bug yet. i work primarily with the homeless population & my employer hasnt done poo poo to ensure my safety

Are you in or near the SF Bay Area? If so, then I can get you some masks and hand sanitizer and probably gloves.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

xcheopis posted:

Are you in or near the SF Bay Area? If so, then I can get you some masks and hand sanitizer and probably gloves.

San Diego, but thank you so much. <3

xcheopis

San Diego, but thank you so much. <3

Drat!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

google THIS

Apparently the Chinese restaurants around me completely closed and only just opened back up for carry-out a couple days ago. I honestly puzzled about this for an inordinate amount of time and then I remembered racism.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Apparently the Chinese restaurants around me completely closed and only just opened back up for carry-out a couple days ago. I honestly puzzled about this for an inordinate amount of time and then I remembered racism.

Yeah :(

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

That's all the restaurants here. The carry-out only part, not the racism.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I want to live in a reality where we can all use social media to collectively and simultaneously concentrate on a problem in society at preset times to make the problem go away, and it does- like a magnifying glass on a dead leaf.

So we can literally think away poverty and crime and hate and racism and disease, and also remove obstacles and boundaries that keep us from being as great as I know we can all be.

The worst part is being part of that substandard collective, whether we like it or not, watching the rest of us be lead astray by self absorbed short term thinkers who pat themselves on the backs because they think they're "leading".

Thank you God for weed, Amen.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

I've been in bed pretty much all day and plan to stay here. I don't feel as bad as yesterday but I definitely feel just really tired and...off. my throat is pretty sore but It's more uncomfortable than painful. I haven't felt hungry at all for some reason.

Areola Grande

I've been in bed pretty much all day and plan to stay here. I don't feel as bad as yesterday but I definitely feel just really tired and...off. my throat is pretty sore but It's more uncomfortable than painful. I haven't felt hungry at all for some reason.

i'm sending all my munchies 2 u :pray:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i'm going to the city today. them boys got 25lbs of flour for me... just don't ask how. they work at a closed restaurant and are placing orders to divert to the people instead because they are good boys

has infrastructure crumbled in your region yet? have you chosen to affiliate yourself with a raiding crew? how many beans does an n95 go for?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

xcheopis

Feel better, drat it!

Escape From Noise

I'm feeling better. I was sorta borderline delirious. But I sometimes have a tendency to sorta talk and thrash around in my sleep. It can be weird because I'm aware I'm doing it but I can't really control it. It's kind of hard to explain. Maybe like I'm trapped in my own body while someone else has the controls but less terrifying and more absurd.

Escape From Noise

I called an English hotline and was given a number to call if symptoms persist for four days or if I start to have trouble breathing

xcheopis

Do you have access to an oximeter?

Escape From Noise

I do not.Talking to my dad it may be strep since I have a sore throat and no cough, with swallowing being somewhat painful.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Can you see pus in your throat?