Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
My local Fry's has yet to get frozen french fries if any kind back in stock. That and flour. I've never even looked for frozen fries at church before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I cant see if I wear a mask, it fogs up my spectacles

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wife went to Sparks NV Costco today. Meat selection was okay but they limit you, I think to three items items per category (3 beef, 3 fish, 3 seafood, etc). She got 15 pounds of pork shoulder and 2 packages of flap meat and some shrimp and some halibuts.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

bird with big dick posted:

Wife went to Sparks NV Costco today. Meat selection was okay but they limit you, I think to three items items per category (3 beef, 3 fish, 3 seafood, etc). She got 15 pounds of pork shoulder and 2 packages of flap meat and some shrimp and some halibuts.

Coincidentally I was trying for some flap meat and butts but all i got eas the cold shoulder

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
If you play your cards right three of each meat is a 6 month supply for two people.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Hypnolobster posted:

How do the exec and citi rewards work right now? Still as normal/store only?

Costco.com is treated the same if you don’t want to go in store.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

FCKGW posted:

Costco.com is treated the same if you don’t want to go in store.

Not for the exec membership reward cert? There is no option to put it in for online purchases

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

SirPablo posted:

My local Fry's has yet to get frozen french fries if any kind back in stock. That and flour. I've never even looked for frozen fries at church before.

Fry's sells fries what the gently caress

I thought it was just empty aisles where radioshack stuff used to go and overpriced USB cables

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

Fry's sells fries what the gently caress

I thought it was just empty aisles where radioshack stuff used to go and overpriced USB cables

I too was surprised when I went to the families original business chain, a supermarket.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

schreibs posted:

Not for the exec membership reward cert? There is no option to put it in for online purchases

Isn't your membership number tied to your account already?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I cant see if I wear a mask, it fogs up my spectacles

I wear glasses too, and ya gotta suck it up and deal worst case. You can put the upper part of the mask under your glasses, it helps.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Take off the glasses, bingo bongo so simple.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

BONGHITZ posted:

This is how I lost my glasses last week. Then I found them in the street. But they had already been run over a few times. :saddowns:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Cyrano4747 posted:

This is how I lost my glasses last week. Then I found them in the street. But they had already been run over a few times. :saddowns:

The directions didn’t say to just leave them where you decided to take them off. Luckily Church has an optometry section you can visit

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

StormDrain posted:

If you play your cards right three of each meat is a 6 month supply for two people.

Yeah, for sure. I thought about having her get one of the 15 pound NY strip loins but I'm pretty sure I still have an entire one (broken down into steaks) in the freezer still.

Three of those plus three pork butts and you're already talking 90 pounds of meat that's enough for 2 Americans for at least 2 weeks.

I'm glad they're doing it. You can still get a poo poo ton of meat you just can't be a totally enormous rear end in a top hat and clean out the entire loving beef aisle.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

BONGHITZ posted:

I wear glasses now and am able to see well enough to take them off, but I was thinking: don’t scuba people say to spit in your scuba mask to prevent it fogging up? At least they used to.

Wonder if that works in this instance

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Wash your glasses in shaving cream and let them air dry. There's also goggle/lens anti-fog stuff you can buy online (including one called cat crap). Spit doesn't work and is gross, please don't spit on things going near your eyeballs.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

13Pandora13 posted:

Wash your glasses in shaving cream and let them air dry. There's also goggle/lens anti-fog stuff you can buy online (including one called cat crap). Spit doesn't work and is gross, please don't spit on things going near your eyeballs.

Look if we all just spit in our glasses we’ll develop herd immunity without spending more money. Some things are more important than seeing.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Manuel Calavera posted:

I wear glasses too, and ya gotta suck it up and deal worst case. You can put the upper part of the mask under your glasses, it helps.

Yeah in fact it's always supposed to go under your glasses anyway

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

StormDrain posted:

Isn't your membership number tied to your account already?

Yep but its not a payment option and the back of the paper check explicitly states it cant be used for online purchases at Costco.com

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Does anyone have any pointers about how to get my sister in law to watch me play a video game about loving pigeons

e: sorry wrong thread

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Does anyone have any pointers about how to get my sister in law to watch me play a video game about loving pigeons

Even for a derail, that is one hell of a username/av post combo

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

schreibs posted:

Yep but its not a payment option and the back of the paper check explicitly states it cant be used for online purchases at Costco.com

So I misunderstood I think, I thought the poster was asking if you still earn rewards, not for redeeming.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Which way to the right thread?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Now is that a game about pigeons. Or loving pigeons.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Manuel Calavera posted:

Now is that a game about pigeons. Or loving pigeons.

I think it's about dating pigeons. https://store.steampowered.com/app/310080/Hatoful_Boyfriend/

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Frisco Pigeon Mambo sequel lookin' LIT.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's both then.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Has anyone seen Clorox Wipes in stock at their local place of worship? It's the only one of the hoarded things (TP, paper towels, meat, masks, etc) that I haven't been able to find.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

OldSenileGuy posted:

Has anyone seen Clorox Wipes in stock at their local place of worship? It's the only one of the hoarded things (TP, paper towels, meat, masks, etc) that I haven't been able to find.

Off brand stuff at target some weeks ago but only because I was there in the morning

Seeing more hydrogen peroxide here and there and Lysol spray once at Walmart but wipes and sanitizer (in large quantities) still hard to come by

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

OldSenileGuy posted:

My local Church did not have anything of the sort today (Polaris - Columbus) . They were down to kirkland gigantic rolls of TP, but no paper towels, masks, sanitizer, anything like that. Around 3pm. They did have a bunch of meat still in the cases, so maybe thats a sign, but overall no cleaning supplies whatsoever. I had to go to Meijer to get Rxs for my wife and they had a huge amount of TP, but again almost no hand soap, no gloves masks sanitizer or anything else.
Church also did not have any of the giant Sahale bags, nor did they have the good Aussie ginger beer. :(

I got the bitchin chipotle dip just due to thread pressure.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
I found a couple rolls of Costco paper towels in the garage! Such a joyous discovery after a month or so of some rando store brand I happened to find back in March.

Last time I was at church, I picked up a big pack of boneless, skinless chx thighs. Normally I just grab a value pack from the grocery store and use 'em fresh, but I figured what with -- *gestures broadly* -- it might be a good idea to have some in the freezer. Thawed some out in the fridge yesterday; gonna make some mojo chicken tacos tonight. Woo!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

sir

that was a church's chicken

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
I groaned when I pulled into the lot today and saw a 100-person line waiting to get into the Co at about 11AM. The line however went quickly and it turned out to be my fastest run ever. As I tossed a package of Concerto Tomatoes into my cart and headed toward the cheeses, I spied an old man carrying 2 packages of genuine Kirkland Bathroom Tissue toward the back of the store. I spent zero time catching up with him and suggesting I help him out by accepting one of the packages. He agreed to lighten his load.
SCORE
I suspect he was putting back TP that he had planned to purchase in bulk. I grabbed the Boursin cheese and was out of the store within ~10 minutes tops.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is TP still scarce? I'm seeing it more and more

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

Alan Smithee posted:

is TP still scarce? I'm seeing it more and more

Negative. Ribeye is the new TP.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Tigard, Or church status: zero chicken

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Moey posted:

Negative. Ribeye is the new TP.

Yeah, every wipe is like I was eating beets tho.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

supposed to cook it well done first dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

ElGroucho posted:

Wish I'd bought the golf push cart from costco.com when I had the chance months ago. All golfing in my area is walking only, and my feetsy-weetsies hurt

Cry harder about participating in a "sport" generally considered to be elite whites only. Also get gud at walking.