Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oddium posted:

remember the miku dominos video with the dominos president. insanely good content

his smile still haunts me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

homeless snail posted:

i should mention here, on page 6 of the vtuber chat thread, all of my vtuber posting in these threads is in response to other people talking about vtubers (except for maybe posting a video every once in awhile to rile people up)

so if you want to stop talking about vtubers, stop talking about vtubers

but this is the vtuber chat thread why should we stop talking about vtubers here???

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

all the kemco rpgs are on sale on steam, its finally time to begin kemco month, the month where i play nothing but kemco games

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Does Cat Mario Show qualify as vtuber content?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTvIVeVKyz0

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ErrEff posted:

Does Cat Mario Show qualify as vtuber content?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTvIVeVKyz0
absolutely, they're puppets after all

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Jay Rust posted:

What were we talking about?

mistle and permabanned user guy mann are talking about recettear

permabanned user 8-Bit Guy and ostentatious are talking about dark souls 3

the 7th guest is home from a phillies game. the phillies won

sakurazuka and corn in the bible are dragging dark souls 3 for being ashy grey everywhere

first aid kite has asked about wild star and golden goat is responding in full. golden goat did not like wild star

people, including factsareuseless, are talking about a new ratchet and clank

jay rust is here, orange fluffy sheep is here, axleblaze is here

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
whats good gamers

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I feel like there is a point of complexity with board games where it's like "This should be computerized"

Anything more complex than Risk, imo

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

was i in the chat threads in 2016 or was i in my sicko phase at the time i dont remember

what year was it when i made the chat thread and then locked it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

whats good gamers
kemco games, potentially. i'm about to find out

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
humble monthly this month is hot garbage do better humble

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

oddium posted:

mistle and permabanned user guy mann are talking about recettear

permabanned user 8-Bit Guy and ostentatious are talking about dark souls 3

the 7th guest is home from a phillies game. the phillies won

sakurazuka and corn in the bible are dragging dark souls 3 for being ashy grey everywhere

first aid kite has asked about wild star and golden goat is responding in full. golden goat did not like wild star

people, including factsareuseless, are talking about a new ratchet and clank

jay rust is here, orange fluffy sheep is here, axleblaze is here

this reads like a control collectible without the redaction

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
They did the Gameboy and n64 ports of daikatana are you gonna play those?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

apparently this month just came with an extra game at random?? like beyond just the trove game they always do, you get a steam key for train valley 2. and train valley 1 was SICK

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

SeXReX posted:

They did the Gameboy and n64 ports of daikatana are you gonna play those?
congratulations for loving up my late may joke where i transition from posting about bad kemco rpgs to getting way into kid klown in crazy chase

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I started posting in the chat threads july 2016 after someone told me it was the new Wii U thread and I thought it was real

facts are useless closed the wii u thread forever because people were talking about burgers for a page?? bad modding imo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I played through The Procession to Calvary last night and got two of the three endings in a couple hours or so. Found the game to be a very funny and quick adventure through some Renaissance-era paintings with nice classical music backgrounds and very Monty Python-esque humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf62lt5QCZ4

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

wii u thread was good.. its spirit lives on here for sure

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I was a Reddit user basically up until June of last year and I'm frankly ashamed of it.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
2016 was a blur of vicodin and 60 hour work weeks

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

homeless snail posted:

congratulations for loving up my late may joke where i transition from posting about bad kemco rpgs to getting way into kid klown in crazy chase

See that's how I know not to trust any of of your opinions because that shouldn't be a joke because kid klown is an awesome video game

2016 might actually be when I peaked as a gamer, ran 2 games at that SGDQ and got involved in the development of Celeste (2018)

Weedle
May 31, 2006

sharrrk posted:

wii u thread was good.. its spirit lives on here for sure

what did you guys talk about in there

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

shocked to see this and then go and look and its xcom 2 and rise of industry

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Help Im Alive posted:

I started posting in the chat threads july 2016 after someone told me it was the new Wii U thread and I thought it was real

facts are useless closed the wii u thread forever because people were talking about burgers for a page?? bad modding imo

that was me i made the Wii U General Discussion + Games Chat Thread after burghazi. i put real effort into that op too with game cover images and junk

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

SeXReX posted:

See that's how I know not to trust any of of your opinions because that shouldn't be a joke because kid klown is an awesome video game

2016 might actually be when I peaked as a gamer, ran 2 games at that SGDQ and got involved in the development of Celeste (2018)

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I was a Reddit user basically up until June of last year and I'm frankly ashamed of it.

If I weren't posting on the forums I probably would have become a Twitter reply guy ca. 2011-12

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Stux posted:

rise of industry

Is this good?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

If I weren't posting on the forums I probably would have become a Twitter reply guy ca. 2011-12

I only really posted on the chapo subreddit (which is the closest thing to SA/cspam on reddit, honestly) and the wrestling subreddit but I have a thing for reading really bad internet comments so Reddit and my local news website and twitter were feeding that urge at the cost of a lot of mental wellbeing.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

crazy chase is actually extremely good i dont want to lead anyone to believe otherwise

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Weedle posted:

the wii u

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
:negative:

just in general

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

homeless snail posted:

crazy chase is actually extremely good i dont want to lead anyone to believe otherwise

And gbc daikatana might be the most playable daikatana

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Is this good?

there was a demo for it at one point and i liked what i played enough to throw it on the wishlist and im happy to see it in the monthly

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Weedle posted:

how incredibly good the wii u is

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Has anyone tried Tabletop Simulator with Steam Remote Play Together and, if so, how did it work out? I just picked up Tabletop Simulator and a couple of my friends are interested, just wondering if they could save the money on buying their own copies if the remote play works well.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

I had a weird dream that Sony made a tv called the Sony TV that was a TV that had a built-in PS4 and they were hyping it up by talking about how it will play Tokyo Jungle

I had a dream that I was high up a ladder and kept almost falling off. This may be because I spent half of yesterday up a ladder trying not to fall off. Looking forward to more interesting dreams tonight!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Lemon posted:

Has anyone tried Tabletop Simulator with Steam Remote Play Together and, if so, how did it work out? I just picked up Tabletop Simulator and a couple of my friends are interested, just wondering if they could save the money on buying their own copies if the remote play works well.
i don't think that would work very well, depending on the game you're playing. it has hotseat but you can't all do stuff at the same time, and if its a game with hidden information or something that's not gonna work at all

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

you wont BELIEVE what beavis and butthead look like NOW