Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Haru and Midori ending next chapter......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Stairmaster posted:

sex is cool sometimes

edit for actual content: Any rec's for manga that explore polyamory in a more grounded fashion?

Canno's An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles looks pretty promising so far, although it's not far in yet.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Really sweet update of Asuperu Kanajo/Days With A Girl https://mangadex.org/chapter/876502/1

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Brainamp posted:

New chapter of Sono Bisque Doll, though official english volumes are starting up so probably also the last unless a new group picks it up.

This is one of my favorites, but that terrible English title puts me off recommending it to anyone.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Mirage posted:

This is one of my favorites, but that terrible English title puts me off recommending it to anyone.

The plot is "girl cosplays as an eroge character" but the title is the problem?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
just embrace wacky titles
one of my favorite localized titles is "You're Wasting a Great Thing" about a guy with a big dick who can't get laid

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I like "Overcumming Workplace Adversity" alot speaking of goofy titles.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I had grown so attached to "Truthism" that I sorta thought "My Monster Secret" seemed like a huge step down. Same for the more recent "So, do you want to go out or...?" being changed to "The ABC's of Dating" or something dumb like that, but if it means it can sit somewhere on one of my shelves, then I'm happy it gets licensed at all.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Brainamp posted:

New chapter of Sono Bisque Doll, though official english volumes are starting up so probably also the last unless a new group picks it up.

Being that the series is currently on it's 5th volume, I guarantee someone will pick this up by the next japanese chapter.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Brought To You By posted:

Being that the series is currently on it's 5th volume, I guarantee someone will pick this up by the next japanese chapter.
yeah, it's a kaguya-sama situation where the series is too popular on the internet for it to not continue getting scanlated

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Wark Say posted:

I had grown so attached to "Truthism" that I sorta thought "My Monster Secret" seemed like a huge step down. Same for the more recent "So, do you want to go out or...?" being changed to "The ABC's of Dating" or something dumb like that, but if it means it can sit somewhere on one of my shelves, then I'm happy it gets licensed at all.

Yeah, the latter is being released as How Do We Relationship?, in case anyone was looking for it.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Thuryl posted:

Canno's An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles looks pretty promising so far, although it's not far in yet.

pre-emptive thanks.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
the shinozaki mangaka's latest manga just ended.

Not as good as shinozaki, and it also never really went anywhere or developed the relationship which is kind of disappointing but I guess shouldnt be a surprise now.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

just embrace wacky titles
one of my favorite localized titles is "You're Wasting a Great Thing" about a guy with a big dick who can't get laid

ooooooh, renta

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I Turned into a Girl and Turned on All the Knights! -I Need to Have Sex to Turn Back!- is a masterpiece of a title and I will not hear otherwise.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i thought stair was on jav title posting duty

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There's absolutely nothing V about I Turned into a Girl and Turned on All the Knights! -I Need to Have Sex to Turn Back!-

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Thuryl posted:

Yeah, the latter is being released as How Do We Relationship?, in case anyone was looking for it.
By jove, that is even dumber than the dumb title I had in my head. But again, whatever, as long as I get to see those two girls getting to know each other and starting to go steady and whatnot, I'll take the big dumb title.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
https://mangadex.org/chapter/878382/1

I wish the chapters for How to make a 'Girl' fall in love weren't so short.

(what is the actual name anyways, that's what it shows up as on mangadex but that doesn't look right with the Japanese title that's listed)

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Cuntellectual posted:

I wish the chapters for weren't so short.

(what is the actual name anyways, that's what it shows up as on mangadex but that doesn't look right with the Japanese title that's listed)

How to make a 'Girl' fall in love is actually a rather accurate translation for 恋する(おとめ)の作り方

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
useless princesses

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!

Cuntellectual posted:

I wish the chapters for How to make a 'Girl' fall in love weren't so short.

:kimchi: This is great

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The Woman You Are and Me updated with two chapters.

Well, she finally said it, that's a helluva cliffhanger all the same. also Yukka is an extremely good friend.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Been a while but there's a new, short, Oddman 11
The world hasn't been destroyed, the harem has stabilized, and now we find out there's a whole other dimension to all these bizarre individuals out there. But the really important thing is

Catgirl has been losing traction in the rankings.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
aw poo poo, aw geez, Run Away With Me Girl updated and he found them, it jolted me out of the moment when he grabbed her arm, and they're right next to the train tracks. I really hope it's not going THAT direction.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Read this if you want to die of secondhand aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

relatable

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

this is very good and a pro-click for sure

An aside told to you is also very good and a pro-click

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this... this is good.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Everything Burrito posted:

I finally got around to reading the official release of Mobuko's Love and fyi it goes past what got scanned -- they stopped at ch. 9 which is partway through the second volume. The third volume comes out next month and the 4th in May so if you want more Mobuko you're about to get a bunch.
caught up and read the two latest volumes and it's just the floofiest floof :3:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hachimitsu Scans has really been pumping out the Woman You Are And Me chapters the last few days, six chapters in only a couple days!

Hamuro is such a good fella, I wanna see him happy.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

Hachimitsu Scans has really been pumping out the Woman You Are And Me chapters the last few days, six chapters in only a couple days!

Hamuro is such a good fella, I wanna see him happy.

I wish MC would date Hamuro :shrug:

I'm the person who ends up liking the 2nd lead in shojo and I'm sad each time they end in up a terrible love triangle. There's no chance but if she does get rejected it would be neat if she ended up dating a person who supported her effort up until now.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I've been behind Hamuro since he got introduced, but that is 100% not happening.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah, Hamuro's a good guy and I would love if they actually gave it a try at the very least, and with recent events it seems like the author may be opening things up to actually go down that road, but it's still totally up in the air. Really liked the interaction between Hamuro and his buddy in the latest chapter, too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lesbian

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

She's gonna date the delinquent girl whose name i've forgotten since the last time it was getting updates.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The delinquent girl would be the absolute best yes.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

SyntheticPolygon posted:

She's gonna date the delinquent girl whose name i've forgotten since the last time it was getting updates.

nods
hime lesbian

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 17:31 on May 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my opinion is that hime should date the delinquent girl. i have no opinion on akira.