Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Goddamnit, why isn't lungfish here yet? I've had it up to here with his drat excuses like "I was running or late" or "my mom won't give me a ride."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

buglord posted:

hi is lungifsh back yet i brought the macaroni salad :smith:

oh is this a potluck? I'm in I brought chips and taco dip

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

...may i have some salad?

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
I make some wings but we ate the all

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

weed cat posted:

I make some wings but we ate the all

you don't bring anything, you don't get to eat anything, them's the rules

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I brought finger food to share

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Looks like fist food to me!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Bolitas sounds so dainty

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I read this whole thread and sincerely hope lungfish shows up to post.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
welcome back man you did it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

When you get probed for a zillion years you only do two days: the day you eat the probe and the day your welcome back thread gets posted wherein everyone is pretty much making fun of you for no reason.

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

2020 has already been so bananas it's no stretch to imagine lungfish coming back and posting, or butttheshitmanfart posting in byob

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

Blackmore posted:

i would like to meet famous W.B. LungFish

it's supposed to be for "welcome back," probably didn't need to capitalize it

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

weed cat posted:

How come you were so up to speed on when lungfish was coming back, by the way?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lungfish fly-fishing with his son somewhere taking a big deep breath of mountain air as a beautiful rainbow trout leaps in the light of a perfect sunset. Or on fentanyl. Either way he's not on SA.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He'll wake from a deep sleep in the middle of the night and realize his probation just ended

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

How come you were so up to speed on when lungfish was coming back, by the way?

was looking at old threads in the PYF SA Sagas thread and I think lungfish posted in one; I was bored and went to the rap sheet to see what happened. at that point the probe was gonna run out in like 60 days. I realized it would be around May 1st and just mentally held the date

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

weed cat posted:

was looking at old threads in the PYF SA Sagas thread and I think lungfish posted in one; I was bored and went to the rap sheet to see what happened. at that point the probe was gonna run out in like 60 days. I realized it would be around May 1st and just mentally held the date

Interesting.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

weed cat posted:

Yeah, right. You totally don't have a spreadsheet or anything. :rolleyes:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

guilty of using a spreadsheet ya burnt

lungfish
Oct 3, 2000
I was trying to post all this time but it wasn't working

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Welcome back

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

lungfish posted:

I just refreshed and this post showed up

:blessed:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

lungfish posted:

WB!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

lungfish posted:

Hi friend. Actually I don’t know you. But I’m buglord and I’m gay.

lungfish
Oct 3, 2000

The_Continental posted:

Lungfish fly-fishing with his son somewhere taking a big deep breath of mountain air as a beautiful rainbow trout leaps in the light of a perfect sunset. Or on fentanyl. Either way he's not on SA.

I wish

buglord posted:

Hi friend. Actually I don’t know you. But I’m buglord and I’m gay.

Nice to meet you

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

:unsmith:

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

wb lungfish

another somethingawful success story

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

lungfish posted:

change your av

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

it's ok we ran Fragmaster off the forums

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Dell_Zincht posted:

it's ok we ran Fragmaster off the forums

which convicted pedophile was he again

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's called a Qwerty keyboard in 2020.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Does it make financial sense now?

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

weed cat posted:

I thought it was "wtb lungfish" and was some sweet startup project to make the most out of the unfortunate situation where people's lungs are filled with liquid due to a certain illness.

But I'm even more happy that our brother is finally released from cat jail.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
finally! a thread with a happy ending!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Hello and welcome back to SA in this May of 2020 poster lungfish! Even though your posting consciousness has been laid to stasis more than two decades ago, you'd be glad to hear that the layout of this site hasn't changed much. Except that nobody reads the frontpage anymore and you can now browse the forums on your phone - a 'smartphone' if you will, but don't get too overwhelmed about it right now!

There are so many shitposts for you to read and bring yourself up to speed on how we've collectively regressed as a society, that it might take a while for someone from your time to process it all. In the meantime feel free to browse the Neocities thread, as its archaic webpage layouts are bound to soothe your initial culture shock.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

WB Lungfish, this is still full of dorks, so whatever..

lungfish
Oct 3, 2000

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Hello and welcome back to SA in this May of 2020 poster lungfish! Even though your posting consciousness has been laid to stasis more than two decades ago, you'd be glad to hear that the layout of this site hasn't changed much. Except that nobody reads the frontpage anymore and you can now browse the forums on your phone - a 'smartphone' if you will, but don't get too overwhelmed about it right now!

There are so many shitposts for you to read and bring yourself up to speed on how we've collectively regressed as a society, that it might take a while for someone from your time to process it all. In the meantime feel free to browse the Neocities thread, as its archaic webpage layouts are bound to soothe your initial culture shock.

Nobody read the front page back then either

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

lungfish posted:

Nobody read the front page back then either

inb4 lungfish gets probated again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
welcome back lungfish