Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
"Welcome to Griffiths science base. It's not a prestigious or a very exciting assignment, but it pays and you'll be back to civ life before you know it. Steer clear of Tobias, and keep your head down corporal."
-Lieutenant Thriceburn

Wealth of Empires Mafia is a small role light mafia for 9 players!

You are apart of a small military posting, alongside a compliment of expert civilian scientists in all relevant fields, on the Griffiths base conducting research on behalf of the Agorian Coalition. You each will be handed your briefings and personnel dossiers later, in private. Keep your eyes and hands focused on your own tasks. No idle chatter please. Finally, don't ask questions about your teammate's or superior's assignments. If you follow these simple rules, we may just get along for these next few months.

Rules

Standard mafia rules apply generally apply. Specifically, as an anti-lurker precaution I will mod-kill players who do not manage to post 12 times a day, end of day. Do not directly quote out of thread communication with moderators or players, or your role. I will refer to results without mentioning names of players, only as 'your target', if I fail to do so it is mod error. Flavour is just flavour, take from it what you will. Majority execution is the method by which days will end, if majority is not reached the day will end with no execution.

Join the discord if you're going to play or observe! (Click this!)

1. Chic Trombone
  2. dmboogie (he/him)
  3. flerp (he/him)
  4. Maigius
  5. Mr. Humalong (w/e)
  6. NAGA LIU KANGExecuted Day 1, Town Aligned Miller
  7. Sandwolf (He/Him)
  8. Somberbrero (He/him) Shot to Death Night 2, Town Aligned Vanilla Town
  9. xopods (he, him, his)

Toalpaz fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah im game

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Yes okay.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yes.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Filling up fast

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh hell yeah, me too

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Sure I'll join.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Filling up fast.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

someday....

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I would like to play.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Sure. I'm already in two games, but pretty sure I can handle a 9-player mechanics-light game as well.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Filling up f a a a a s t

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
filling up fast

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll do it.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Okay game should start tomorrow morning. Thanks everyone and please join the discord if you haven't so I can assign roles and such safely.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
FYI I'm in your Discord as an observer too, please notice me sempai~~

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m here for your replacement needs Toal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

a voice channel in a mafia discord

amateur. . .

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I have done the thing

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

filling up fast

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

It was a cold, wet, morning when the body of Cpl. Winter was found just outside the mess hall.

Green tinged bile leaked from his stiff lips. A significant portion of his collar bone and neck also appeared to be missing. The wound itself however, did not appear to be a gunshot wound strangely enough. Instead, natural fibres found during the autopsy of Winter's body seemed to suggest one of those things have stolen onto Griffiths base during the last resupply. Indeed, Lt. Thriceburn himself confirmed the wound did resemble the sting of those beasts. It's finally time to earn your pay.

Secure the base, find the animal. Kill it.

Cpl. Winter, player name Town-Aligned Vanilla Town was found dead night 0!

Town wins when all threats to town are eliminated.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (9): Chic Trombone, dmboogie, flerp, Maigius, Mr. Humalong, NAGA LIU KANG, Sandwolf, Somberbrero, xopods

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

:toxx::toxx::toxx:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

filling up fast

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Confirming that I've managed to roll Town yet again!

##vote Maigius until they tell me whether they're a newbie or someone I know who has changed their username just to confuse me

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm in this game, what up crew? Also I'm a miller.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hmm, smells like mafia

##vote Sandwolf how ya been bud

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

xopods posted:

Confirming that I've managed to roll Town yet again!

##vote Maigius until they tell me whether they're a newbie or someone I know who has changed their username just to confuse me

I'm just new to playing Mafia. Had this name since I joined SA.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote xopods

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote xopods

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

While I won't vote xpods right away I do find his instant jump on me as the one player you don't recognize, suggest he is hiding something. That type of paranoia isn't natural.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

##vote xopods

We Are All Xopods

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
We kill Xopods so that Xopods may live.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

we shall not suffer the death of player name!!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote aa

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

flerp posted:

##vote aa

god drat I hate that av

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
blame cpig

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

deadline, more like, thank god day 1 will be over quicker

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Dmboogie... thirdvote scum?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

Dmboogie... thirdvote scum?

im sorry it's a xopods reference im sure you wouldnt get it

im mad that you said that before xopods did so i cant say 'sorry xopods it's a xopods reference'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hm.

's quiet.