Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

McSpanky posted:

I agree but I'm too depressed about losing Babe so I took these from IS, also I'm bad at Photoshop so if anyone wants to spice these up go ahead.

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Atma posted:

Very first reply was someone recognizing that.

Nice.

Well poo poo. Here I was thinking this was a God Emperor Leto situation.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
I feel like if the gang tag isn't something about casting Enlarge Balls, what is the point even.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

CaptainPsyko posted:

I feel like if the gang tag isn't something about casting Enlarge Balls, what is the point even.

The point? The point is I’m gay.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
>Enter cheat code at the credits to unlock bonus scene of casting Enlarge Balls on OP

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
Can you post the full alphabet for the weird language?

Also did you make the letters yourself or is there some pattern to them that everyone missed?

ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice
We're god empress of the new age, how the hell is that the bad ending? Good work as always, Atma! :dance:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Giraffe posted:

IS.exe made me laugh harder than anything I’ve read in a long time. The third panel, where the player is in the exact same position as the start of the game but with a welt on his forehead and his chamber pot all over him is comedy frickin gold.

This was incredible, Atma, you truly are a genius.

thx dude

IS was one where i had no idea where it would go or what the goal was. I just trusted everyone else to figure it out. I like the ending of that one a lot.

Spookydonut posted:

Can you post the full alphabet for the weird language?

Also did you make the letters yourself or is there some pattern to them that everyone missed?

it was a lot lazier than that.

I used this font: https://www.dafont.com/alien-gantz.font

It honestly didn't cross my mind that people would try to solve it. I just wanted the pangolins to speak in a strange language. i thought of some ways you'd be able to translate it or learn the language, but it was done manually anyway.

maybe I could've been a bit more clever there and made it a real puzzle.

a glitch posted:

Thanks for doing these Atma! I caught up on the other threads while this one was ongoing (had only participated in IS before) and they're brilliant.

I'm hoping in a future thread we're able to either save Babe or at least put her out of her misery :(

this is only a possible ending for her. there are other realities where she did not end up this way.

McSpanky posted:

I agree but I'm too depressed about losing Babe so I took these from IS, also I'm bad at Photoshop so if anyone wants to spice these up go ahead.

i never really understood what gang tags are but i like this

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
oh and speaking of the language thing, it surprises me that people solved that, but didn't guess who the person was behind the desk.

i didn't attempt to hide that very much.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
If we'd gone super saiyan would we have won the fight?

ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice

Atma posted:

oh and speaking of the language thing, it surprises me that people solved that, but didn't guess who the person was behind the desk.

i didn't attempt to hide that very much.

Is it Mark Zuckerberg?

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

McSpanky posted:

Next paycheck, I'm getting this. Too bad there's no Babe reference but I'll still take this one.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Miss posted:

> reply: "not much dog what's up w/you"

This post still makes me laugh and I'm sad it didn't get voted for.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

ScaryJen posted:

Is it Mark Zuckerberg?

nope

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Elon Musk? No, wait, Bill Gates

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
> Restart game and play until good ending is achieved

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I don't have photoshop but that rainbow should say "SOME PIG"

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Fargin Icehole posted:

Elon Musk? No, wait, Bill Gates

Nope. None of those type of people.

Also, for those looking to contribute, just support the SA forums by buying avatars or gang tags or whatever that stuff is above.

Lowtax needs the money is dying etc. I dunno I just assume he's dying? Something about a neck.

Anyway, that would be a good place to send support. These things can't be done without GBS. Well, they can... but they wouldn't be as funny.

Shankel Magnus
Jul 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Atma posted:

Nope. None of those type of people.

Also, for those looking to contribute, just support the SA forums by buying avatars or gang tags or whatever that stuff is above.

Lowtax needs the money is dying etc. I dunno I just assume he's dying? Something about a neck.

Anyway, that would be a good place to send support. These things can't be done without GBS. Well, they can... but they wouldn't be as funny.

Dr. Fauci?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

was it barnacle jim

RVT
Nov 5, 2003
Not in GBS much, but these have to be the best threads in it. Thanks for doing it Atma and your most recent post a few up - what a cool way to be. These are so well done and creative and you're a real treasure to SA. Thanks.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
Ok fine.

Here they are with no filter.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Atma posted:

Ok fine.

i'm dumb and need extra help

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

https://www.novinite.com/articles/204322/Greta+Thunberg+with+a+Donation+to+Fight+COVID-19

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Dang, that's actually pretty clever

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Atma posted:

Ok fine.

ohhhh.. I thought the ponytail was a microphone.

A delightful twist.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Atma posted:

Ok fine.

You got me, It was the hair that threw me off, my brain thought it was a remote speaker that cops have near their shoulder

ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice

Atma posted:

Ok fine.

:eyepop:

CopperHound posted:

ohhhh.. I thought the ponytail was a microphone.

A delightful twist.

Yeah, this got me too. That's great.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

atma rules

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Atma posted:

Ok fine.

So... Covid good? Makes sense, since we were Martin Shkreli all along...

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Atma posted:

Ok fine.

"How DARE you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Atma posted:

Let's close it on Monday if that's cool. Will respond til then.

NP - immortalising forever in the mines!