Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Incoherence posted:

Insert clip of Riki trying to defend against megas and being unable to draw them off the ancient.

I've had this happen to me and I absolutely deserved it.

All level 25 talents should have a ridiculous lose scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Luna ult +2000 search range.
Void Chrono +1000 AOE.
Brew Split lasts 3x as long.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Medusa: Split Attack Uses Modifiers

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Undying: Can steal ally strength.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Talk about a nerf. They nerfed the fun out of a character.

I'm pretty sure it's a buff

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/StreamerBans/status/1257101341215858690

probably just a 24 hour timeout since he hasn't been banned before

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I regret reading the responses.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
What is the reasoning for it?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Hmm,

so if I'm looking at this right,

if Nigma loses to Alliance tomorrow they could potentially save OG.S lol. Right now OG.S is taking more 1-3s vs Nigma's 0-2s. If Nigma can't get any wins against Alliance or Secret they could be out.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kortel posted:

What is the reasoning for it?

Reddit says its for watching a youtube video of a guy popping cysts which I really hope is true

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cerepol posted:

Hmm,

so if I'm looking at this right,

if Nigma loses to Alliance tomorrow they could potentially save OG.S lol. Right now OG.S is taking more 1-3s vs Nigma's 0-2s. If Nigma can't get any wins against Alliance or Secret they could be out.

is this only if there's a three way tie?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

is this only if there's a three way tie?

Oops I only just noticed the rules are points only for wins, no points for 1-2 etc. So yeah if Nigma can't take a series against Alliance or Secret I think it goes to a 3 way tiebreaker as OG.S, OG and Nigma will have 2pts.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Cerepol posted:

Oops I only just noticed the rules are points only for wins, no points for 1-2 etc. So yeah if Nigma can't take a series against Alliance or Secret I think it goes to a 3 way tiebreaker as OG.S, OG and Nigma will have 2pts.

Bottom three are eliminated, not bottom two

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Andrast posted:

Bottom three are eliminated, not bottom two

Last place in each group is demoted to Division 2 for the next event

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

Last place in each group is demoted to Division 2 for the next event

Now I really want OG or Nigma to end up there

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

Andrast posted:

Now I really want OG or Nigma to end up there

Go seed go

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/BLASTDota/status/1257309126721327108

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Last night I had a dream I was playing Wraith King and rushed Dagon 5 and an Eblade. My team was cool with this for some reason.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

TOOT BOOT posted:

Last night I had a dream I was playing Wraith King and rushed Dagon 5 and an Eblade. My team was cool with this for some reason.

It's because that's cool and good. People who try to be good at dota are a bunch of losers.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This NiP/Secret game 2 is really good

also this is the first of four series today. Nigma/Alliance next, then VP Civil War, and B8/FTM to cap it

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 14:18 on May 5, 2020

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

what a crazy fight

GenSpecific
Aug 17, 2005
IT'S IDEAS LIKE THIS THAT GET PEOPLE KILLED!!!!

Slippery Tilde
I am not sure why, but for some reason I love watching Nigma lose.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GenSpecific posted:

I am not sure why, but for some reason I love watching Nigma lose.

Pinterest Mom posted:

nigma balls lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i want a bipedal lesh skin that leaves the base model basically as it is, but just cuts off the centaur part leaving leshrac with teeny little legs that he scurries around on

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Axe. AAAAAAAAXE.
Still no blink.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

swindle lookin like a mattress salesman

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Dendi got dumped on by a rapira TA. but more importantly, ppd is a wow classic streamer now

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

eric ciaramella posted:

Dendi got dumped on by a rapira TA. but more importantly, ppd is a wow classic streamer now

why does anyone watch or play wow classic, a bad game

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

eric ciaramella posted:

but more importantly, ppd is a wow classic streamer now

This makes sense.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
robotvice said that ppd might be getting back into Gwent streaming. Sounds like CDPR might be trying to get their name back out there ahead of Cyberpunk?

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I don’t know why anyone would stream playing WoW, but I especially don’t know why anyone would stream playing WoW classic, where basically everything takes forever and is visually underwhelming.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Wasn't he supposed to be getting out of the playing video games for money business?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Sampatrick posted:

why does anyone watch or play wow classic, a bad game

I dont watch it, but I play it myself. I quite like it. But I also played the poo poo out of original vanilla wow.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

TheRat posted:

I dont watch it, but I play it myself. I quite like it. But I also played the poo poo out of original vanilla wow.

I quit WoW in 2008-ish and just started playing again because of, well, all this

The game is total ezmode now. All the time sinks are gone. Mounts at 20. Do regular quests in an area for 3 hours, get 8 levels. Just straight queue for dungeons and you're in and out in 15 minutes.

It feels kinda stupid but I'd never go back to grinding STV for a solid month

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

lmao at dota players throwing shade at some another game for being bad

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

rjmccall posted:

I don’t know why anyone would stream playing WoW, but I especially don’t know why anyone would stream playing WoW classic, where basically everything takes forever and is visually underwhelming.
Because streaming is about the personality of the streamer and not nearly as much about the quality of the game or the gameplay. WoW Classic is an excellent streamer game because everything takes forever and you can just shoot the poo poo with your friends on Discord or your stream chat or whatever.

Also it attracts a bunch of edgelord Trve Gamers and that's probably a pretty good fit for ppd.

(The timesinks in current WoW are all at endgame and there's a fuckton of them, particularly early in patch/expansion cycles, because Blizzard realizes the value in giving people FOMO if they don't log in every day.)

Incoherence fucked around with this message at 07:37 on May 6, 2020

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Incoherence posted:

Because streaming is about the personality of the streamer and not nearly as much about the quality of the game or the gameplay.

Even less of a reason to watch ppd

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Incoherence posted:

Because streaming is about the personality of the streamer and not nearly as much about the quality of the game or the gameplay.

Streaming is about the quality of 80s music they play during breaks and I've got to say weplay is killing it

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

NtotheTC posted:

Streaming is about the quality of 80s music they play during breaks and I've got to say weplay is killing it

the weplay production has been so good. I really like the new faces, I like the aesthetic, and the downtime filler is amazing. I absolutely lost it when i got the pudge one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Waking up to a game three is always nice.

Also if VP loses this they have to play a tiebreaker against FTM to stay in the tournament which would also own.