Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Breadtube is bullshit and Ollie is a chaser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Chaser?

All I know is that I tried to watch his poo poo a few times and it's painfully obvious he's more interested in flexing his theater degree than in doing anything substantial.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

someone who becomes an ally or joins a movement due to wanting to get their horn on

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

mind the walrus posted:

All I know is that I tried to watch his poo poo a few times and it's painfully obvious he's more interested in flexing his theater degree than in doing anything substantial.

as someone who regularly watches his videos, I agree with this 100%

in the sense of "cis dude got a thing for trans ladies" I expect, due to association with Natalie Contrapoints

it does have a connotation of "you're super into trans rights because you want to get with trans ladies" tho

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Breadtube is bullshit and Ollie is a chaser

Olly = 🥚imo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LordSaturn posted:

as someone who regularly watches his videos, I agree with this 100%
As a dude who loves the sound of his own voice and lives for unprompted compliments on it, I know when someone else is fishing the same way. He expects you to be so impressed by his baritone without having anything to actually say.

quote:

in the sense of "cis dude got a thing for trans ladies" I expect, due to association with Natalie Contrapoints

it does have a connotation of "you're super into trans rights because you want to get with trans ladies" tho
That's what I thought, I guess. That seems like a reach without harder evidence, tbh. Benefit of the doubt.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Knormal posted:

Was it H.P. Lovecat?

Well, some might say it would be Karenman if named today

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1257836061520101377

????

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

That's what Elon Musk just named his kid. X AE A-12 Musk. Phone posting so I can't make that combined ae symbol.

Edit: Just saw that it was Grimes that posted that. Whelp lol.

Soysaucebeast has a new favorite as of 02:52 on May 6, 2020

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Did she give birth to a livejournal?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Does metal rat have something to do with the chinese zodiac or did I just try to make sense of dadaism

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Soysaucebeast posted:

That's what Elon Musk just named his kid. X AE A-12 Musk. Phone posting so I can't make that combined ae symbol.

loving WELP

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

poly and open-minded posted:

Karenman, Karenman
Karenman calls Managerman
They have a fight, Karen wins
Karenman

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Byzantine posted:

Karenman, Karenman
Karenman calls Managerman
They have a fight, Karen wins
Karenman

:five:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/New_Alt_Ramen/status/1257846161274265601

:allears:

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Did she get into Elon's LSD supply as soon as she finished giving birth? I thought it was somewhat worrisome for him to be high as a kite when she could be giving birth at any moment, but maybe I was wrong.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Could be a stainless steel rat reference, who knows how these dummies think.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Apparently pronounced Sasha Archangel

https://twitter.com/dnceyrslfcln/status/1257836914218094599?s=20

I hope it was just a “clever” way of announcing their baby and not how they’re actually spelling her name.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Weird, I was pronouncing it as 'Xaia Twelve'. I think I would rather call my baby that than 'Archangel'.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That kid is hosed, two rich idiot parents.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
It's pronounced "Gauche"

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

Could be a stainless steel rat reference, who knows how these dummies think.
It's the year of the rat, in the metal cycle. I was born in 1985, so I am a wood rat.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

TontoCorazon posted:

That kid is hosed, two rich idiot parents.

Yeah this is telling me more than chinese astrology about the kids future

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

https://twitter.com/renfamous/status/1257883901143527435

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
At least they gave the kid a usable name in there somewhere, they can use 'Sasha' with no troubles.

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Babylon Astronaut posted:

It's the year of the rat, in the metal cycle. I was born in 1985, so I am a wood rat.

1985 is Ox, 1984 is Rat. Didn't know about the element cycles but that's kinda neat I guess

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I was born before the lunar new year in 1985. So yes, it was technically lunar 1984.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

cptn_dr posted:

I think the version with the recording was an alternate version of the album / an early version. The one that you can find on Spotify/Bandcamp/wherever doesn't have it.
I was a big Palmer fan for a while in my teens/ early 20s (and I still think a lot of her music is pretty good, it's just the rest of her whole deal that sucks), and I'd never heard the fake suicide thing until I went looking last time Palmer was the internet's main character.

Aha, thank you! The guy in that video mentions it's used throughout the album and I was so confused. I thought maybe it was mixed into the background so I was listening really carefully to one of the songs.

Now to decide if im morbidly curious enough to track down one of those versions on the internet and give it another listen...

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I'm a fire tiger so that's pretty rad

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1252692434007412737

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

poly and open-minded posted:

Women are the Karens of the world

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

grittyreboot posted:

I'm a fire tiger so that's pretty rad

i got fire fire

:supaburn:

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

She's not wrong though.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

wizzardstaff posted:

She's not wrong though.

Yeah, stopped clock.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

wizzardstaff posted:

She's not wrong though.

I mean, no. If you jump off the cliff with the baby, you don't spawn back at the loving bonfire.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

SodomyGoat101 posted:

I mean, no. If you jump off the cliff with the baby, you don't spawn back at the loving bonfire.

But you do get a lot of people bragging about how hard it is and how you wouldn't understand.

I bet the baby speedruns are garbage though. 18 years? gently caress me, a little optimisation?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

hooman posted:

I bet the baby speedruns are garbage though. 18 years? gently caress me, a little optimisation?

There used to be exploits you could use to cut it down to about fourteen, even lower if you did the really risky strategies, but most of speedrunning has moved on to newer versions that don't have those exploits for compatibility reasons.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

hooman posted:

Someone's never heard of the emancipation speed hack,

via marriage in North Carolina you can finish that sucker in a mere 14 years.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGzlYRW5Cdc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
for context: my profile pic on fb used to be a candid of me and I happened to be a holding a cigarette because I was a smoker at the time. I do not know this guy and I rarely ever check FB messenger.

I know I know don’t touch the poop. But then this happened.

... I’m a (trans)guy. But why would a lesbian want your hubby’s supposed MASSIVE SCHLONGER?