Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Eh! Frank posted:

I've been seeing people on facebook post links to a short documentary called PlanDemic
https://vimeo.com/414289492

Does anybody know anything about this? I distrust any video that's spread around claiming to expose A Horrible Truth so I haven't watched more than five minutes of it, is it more conspiracy theory bullshit?

I trust goons more than I do a Google search

It’s being shared by the crazy far right. There’s literally nothing else you need to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

No idea about them but they have a film called "weed the people" by Ricki Lake - yes that Ricki Lake

https://vimeo.com/364420710

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Eh! Frank posted:

I've been seeing people on facebook post links to a short documentary called PlanDemic

Does anybody know anything about this? I distrust any video that's spread around claiming to expose A Horrible Truth so I haven't watched more than five minutes of it, is it more conspiracy theory bullshit?

it's just more conspiracy theory bullshit

sorry about your brain poisoned facebook contacts

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Eh! Frank posted:

It's looney right wing conspiracy nonsense, yes.

It was organized and promoted by discredited/disgraced former medical professionals and anti-vaccine dipshits. It's so egregious that even YouTube is trying very hard to make sure it doesn't stay on their servers.

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 01:08 on May 7, 2020

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Humanity is imprisoned by a killer pandemic. People are being arrested for surfing in the ocean and meditating in nature. Nations are collapsing. Hungry citizens are rioting for food. The media has generated so much confusion and fear that people are begging for salvation in a syringe. Billionaire patent owners are pushing for globally mandated vaccines. Anyone who refuses to be injected with experimental poisons will be prohibited from travel, education and work. No, this is not a synopsis for a new horror movie. This is our current reality.

Let’s back up to address how we got here...

In the early 1900s, America’s first Billionaire, John D. Rockefeller bought a German pharmaceutical company that would later assist Hitler to implement his eugenics-based vision by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. Rockefeller wanted to eliminate the competitors of Western medicine, so he submitted a report to Congress declaring that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all natural healing modalities were unscientific quackery. Rockefeller called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only his organization be allowed to grant medical school licenses in the US. And so began the practice of immune suppressive, synthetic and toxic drugs. Once people had become dependent on this new system and the addictive drugs it provided, the system switched to a paid program, creating lifelong customers for the Rockefellers. Currently, medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US. Rockefeller’s secret weapon to success was the strategy known as, “problem-reaction-solution.” Create a problem, escalate fear, then offer a pre-planned solution. Sound familiar?

Flash forward to 2020...

They named it COVID19. Our leaders of world health predicted millions would die. The National Guard was deployed. Makeshift hospitals were erected to care for a massive overflow of patients. Mass graves were dug. Terrifying news reports had people everywhere seeking shelter to avoid contact. The plan was unfolding with diabolical precision, but the masters of the Pandemic underestimated one thing... the people. Medical professionals and every-day citizens are sharing critical information online. The overlords of big tech have ordered all dissenting voices to be silenced and banned, but they are too late. The slumbering masses are awake and aware that something is not right. Quarantine has provided the missing element: time. Suddenly, our overworked citizenry has ample time to research and investigate for themselves. Once you see, you can’t unsee.

The window of opportunity is open like never before. For the first time in human history, we have the world’s attention. Plandemic will expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system, while laying out a new plan; a plan that allows all of humanity to reconnect with healing forces of nature. 2020 is the code for perfect vision. It is also the year that will go down in history as the moment we finally opened our eyes.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Garrand posted:

condensed stupid

what the christ

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Garrand posted:

Humanity is imprisoned by a killer pandemic. People are being arrested for surfing in the ocean and meditating in nature. Nations are collapsing. Hungry citizens are rioting for food. The media has generated so much confusion and fear that people are begging for salvation in a syringe. Billionaire patent owners are pushing for globally mandated vaccines. Anyone who refuses to be injected with experimental poisons will be prohibited from travel, education and work. No, this is not a synopsis for a new horror movie. This is our current reality.

In the early 1900s, America’s first Billionaire, John D. Rockefeller bought a German pharmaceutical company that would later assist Hitler to implement his eugenics-based vision by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. Rockefeller wanted to eliminate the competitors of Western medicine, so he submitted a report to Congress declaring that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all natural healing modalities were unscientific quackery. Rockefeller called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only his organization be allowed to grant medical school licenses in the US. And so began the practice of immune suppressive, synthetic and toxic drugs. Once people had become dependent on this new system and the addictive drugs it provided, the system switched to a paid program, creating lifelong customers for the Rockefellers. Currently, medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US. Rockefeller’s secret weapon to success was the strategy known as, “problem-reaction-solution.” Create a problem, escalate fear, then offer a pre-planned solution. Sound familiar?

Flash forward to 2020...

They named it COVID19. Our leaders of world health predicted millions would die. The National Guard was deployed. Makeshift hospitals were erected to care for a massive overflow of patients. Mass graves were dug. Terrifying news reports had people everywhere seeking shelter to avoid contact. The plan was unfolding with diabolical precision, but the masters of the Pandemic underestimated one thing... the people. Medical professionals and every-day citizens are sharing critical information online. The overlords of big tech have ordered all dissenting voices to be silenced and banned, but they are too late. The slumbering masses are awake and aware that something is not right. Quarantine has provided the missing element: time. Suddenly, our overworked citizenry has ample time to research and investigate for themselves. Once you see, you can’t unsee.

The window of opportunity is open like never before. For the first time in human history, we have the world’s attention. Plandemic will expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system, while laying out a new plan; a plan that allows all of humanity to reconnect with healing forces of nature. 2020 is the code for perfect vision. It is also the year that will go down in history as the moment we finally opened our eyes.

For those interested in more information on Rockefeller, I wholeheartedly recommend the book Titan by Ron Chernow

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

If nobody got sick before drugs, kinda makes you wonder why people took them in the first place.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

wrong thread

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostradingus posted:

Grandma killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est

When I have nothing to kill, my hands are sealed
Stab something once, why stab it again?

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Imagine how much more hosed we'd be if the idiots in charge where half as smart as the conspiracy theories give them credit for :sludgepal:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Nastyman posted:

Imagine how much more hosed we'd be if the idiots in charge where half as smart as the conspiracy theories give them credit for :sludgepal:

“I don't know if half of you are half as clever as I should like; and I think less than half of you are half as clever as we deserve.” - Bilbo Baggins

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oldpainless posted:

For those interested in more information on Rockefeller, I wholeheartedly recommend the book Titan by Ron Chernow

If I read this would I stop enjoying oysters Rockefeller?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Garrand posted:

Flash forward to 2020...

:chloe:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I don't understand how "once you see you can't unsee"

What if something terrible happens to your eyes

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Brawnfire posted:

I don't understand how "once you see you can't unsee"

What if something terrible happens to your eyes

You're so woke that you can still see, but only work stuff.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
gently caress this bitch

We Need to Start Befriending Neo Nazis, by Bethany Mandel

How the Angry Left Turned Me Into a Nazi, by Bethany Mandel

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I want to know but I really don't want to give those clicks

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Len posted:

I want to know but I really don't want to give those clicks

Pretty simply, she was already secretly a Nazi but lefties being mean gave her an excuse to pull her mask off

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Garrand posted:

Flash forward to 2020...

Is this a new Adam Curtis documentary or what the gently caress?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

grittyreboot posted:

Pretty simply, she was already secretly a Nazi but lefties being mean gave her an excuse to pull her mask off

Which is an impressive trick for a Jewish lady, to be honest.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

AlbieQuirky posted:

Which is an impressive trick for a Jewish lady, to be honest.

Her username literally has "shonda" in it, so she's probably at least somewhat self-aware.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Garrand posted:

Flash forward to 2020...

The third leading cause of death in America is 'accidents/unintentional injury' of which I assume medical errors are some percentage. However if you were to split it up into individual types of accidents, falls/work-related deaths/drowning/etc., it would push everything down below the top 10 and bump 'chronic respiratory illness' up to #3.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
A blast from the past:

https://twitter.com/RepMarkWalker/status/864223017135689728

Leading to "As Country Circles Drain, Congressman Bravely Comes Forward to Criticize Ramp for Baby Ducks"

Maybe don't criticize baby ducklings, apple pie or a mothers love unless your political platform is literally "I'm Lord Voldemort".

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Garrand posted:

Flash forward to 2020...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Garrand posted:

Flash forward to 2020...

So like what are your thoughts on chemtrails? Real and for population or mind control? Real and for setting forest fires in the western US/Canada to encourage even more urbanization? Fake but useful for the Illuminati and the disinformation machine? I gotta gauge this before I call my mom and tell her to stop posting on Something Awful.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

aardwolf posted:

A blast from the past:

Leading to "As Country Circles Drain, Congressman Bravely Comes Forward to Criticize Ramp for Baby Ducks"

Maybe don't criticize baby ducklings, apple pie or a mothers love unless your political platform is literally "I'm Lord Voldemort".

Funny how the government waste isn't "big ornamental concrete structure that blocks the waterway from use by waterfowl"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hundreds of billions of dollars go to the military every year, but this small duck ramp that cost $100 at most is the last straw.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

So like what are your thoughts on chemtrails? Real and for population or mind control? Real and for setting forest fires in the western US/Canada to encourage even more urbanization? Fake but useful for the Illuminati and the disinformation machine? I gotta gauge this before I call my mom and tell her to stop posting on Something Awful.

I think it's a quote from the documentary someone posted above.

EDIT: Duck ramp is actually adorable

https://twitter.com/uscapitol/status/864564252702650370?s=20

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Fister Roboto posted:

Hundreds of billions of dollars go to the military every year, but this small duck ramp that cost $100 at most is the last straw.

freedom ain't free and america isn't about welfare queen waterfowl

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Fister Roboto posted:

If it’s anything like the military the contractor probably billed them closer to $1000 for it.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Most religious people somehow manage to incorporate modern medicine into their lives with relative ease. Heck, a lot of the medical advances are made by religious people.

If I were extremely religious I'd take the vaccine so I could spread the Word instead of being dead

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

RatHat posted:

I never thought I'd say this, but 2020 makes me yearn for the simpler time of 2017.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

bulletsponge13 posted:

I never thought I'd say this, but 2020 makes me yearn for the simpler time of 2017.

I read an article that mentioned the "apocalyptic hellscape" we live in now.

The article was written in 2015

1stGear has a new favorite as of 06:53 on May 7, 2020

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

1stGear posted:

I'd read an article that mentioned the "apocalyptic hellscape" we live in now.

The article was written in 2015

That made me mentally exhausted in a way I’m finding difficult to describe.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

aardwolf posted:

A blast from the past:

How will ducks learn to lift themselves up by their own bootstraps if big government keeps building them ramps!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

RatHat posted:

I want the dumbass ducks that missed the ramp. I will raise them.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

That made me mentally exhausted in a way I’m finding difficult to describe.

you'll feel the same about your covid activities when the real life zombie ultraebola takes over president joe arpaio's second term

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Eh! Frank posted:

someone i vaguely knew from school actually posted it to my page and this was all i could muster before i immediately deleted it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

T-man posted:

you'll feel the same about your covid activities when the real life zombie ultraebola takes over president joe arpaio's second term

My COVID activities make that sound like an improvement.