Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1258411563469246464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its super meat boy again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's Fortnite 2

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its rogue legacy, streets of rogue, and rogue soulsl

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:iiam:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's Battleborn

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whatever it is it's going to be amazing.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its Mario.exe with thanos the iconic fortnite hero

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

Its Mario.exe with thanos the iconic fortnite hero

*prays for Opa Opa to come and drop a comedic 16t weight on my head so i can wake up 7 days from now*

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Whatever it is it's going to be amazing.

:kiddo:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

*prays for Opa Opa to come and drop a comedic 16t weight on my head so i can wake up 7 days from now*

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Dude I thought this showed 6 hours and not 6 days. This is the worst feeling Ive ever had in my life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the mystery game is death stranding, epic store ftw

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

goferchan posted:

Dude I thought this showed 6 hours and not 6 days. This is the worst feeling Ive ever had in my life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The worst feeling I e ever had in my life is COVID-19 AKA coronavirus but go off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao thinking about Zoomers 2 in 2024 posting on work slack like "Last of Us 3 is ultra Covid" and "overwatch 2 gave me corona".

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lmao thinking about Zoomers 2 in 2024 posting on work slack like "Last of Us 3 is ultra Covid" and "overwatch 2 gave me corona".

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

death coming is already an increidble indie treasure so the 6 day wait for the mystery game will be worth it. not to mention the other epic store classics they gave away. prison break one and two? slenderman my wallet! wait....its still full because the games were free. yes!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

death coming is already an increidble indie treasure so the 6 day wait for the mystery game will be worth it. not to mention the other epic store classics they gave away. prison break one and two? slenderman my wallet! wait....its still full because the games were free. yes!

this, but without the tone

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

One more day folks!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fortnite is being ported to Unreal Engine 5 everybody. This is not a drill.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Can’t wait for the next Fortnite Presents: Travis Scott Live in Concert when Travis Scott rides out on a horse with 33 million triangles of testicle geometry, pubes that react to each other in real time, real time global bounce illumination of all the wrinkles, and movie studio quality 8K textures with predictive deformation as they sway back and forth.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

In Training posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1260769185212194816

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to get in a car, drive it into a wall, chuckle about how awesome that was, and then never play again

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'd do the same but it's probably like a 60GB download or whatever.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i didnt think i was ever going to buy it, but you cant argue with the price

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to download it, bask in the richness of Rockstar's incredible open world, grow fondly attached to the colorful cast of characters and squad up with some of closest friends from the office for free-roam online shenanigans in 4K60FPS, all for the low price of free.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo... maybe I do need to get on this epic free game thing...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Clowner posted:

poo poo... maybe I do need to get on this epic free game thing...

youve missed out on so many free game already..

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

gonna be getting poo poo loads of autos free via grand theft

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't really want to play the miserable main game but is the multiplayer fun to gently caress around in? or is it just all brazilians

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't really want to play the miserable main game but is the multiplayer fun to gently caress around in? or is it just all brazilians

its free

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I think the MP is pretty much irredeemable but the single player is fun to gently caress around in and ignore the plot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

I'd do the same but it's probably like a 60GB download or whatever.

Ninety loving four