Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I can’t tell you how afraid I was to open this thread expecting furries and just how relieved I was after I did.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Bzzt take me to your leader

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

dialhforhero posted:

I can’t tell you how afraid I was to open this thread expecting furries and just how relieved I was after I did.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I was expecting Furry Proust, and I'm still waiting...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I was just thinking about the fact that the only actor on Babylon 5 who wasn't a soap star was Walter Koenig and I googled him to find out what year he died in and HE'S STILL ALIVE

take that, Anton Yelchin

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I liked Anton Yelchin and thought he was a perfect fit :smith:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

dialhforhero posted:

I liked Anton Yelchin and thought he was a perfect fit :smith:

he was a real talent and those corporate bean-counters at Chrysler should never be forgiven for their callous disregard for human life

but otoh if I were Walter Koenig I'd probably be all "she can't hold it, captain, the driveway's to steep" errday

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
now here's a guy with a decent arc. he did not flounder in this role.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

More like wurst post, am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

there is no way this isn't an obscene gesture in Centauri culture