Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRroPGCXE90

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Somfin posted:

This is a protected post, you can only quote it if you're not gonna vote for Joe Biden

even d&d buying a biden avatar for me will not stop my desire not to, and literal inability to vote for joseph biden

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Somfin posted:

This is a protected post, you can only quote it if you're not gonna vote for Joe Biden

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Somfin posted:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

What states are y'all not voting for Joe in? I'll be NoJoeing from the great state of California.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

not voting for Joe from Germany, though I believe my non-Biden vote will count for Washington

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

this is a source i can trust

I owe it to uncle joe to not vote for the rapist biden or any other biden

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

What states are y'all not voting for Joe in? I'll be NoJoeing from the great state of California.

I'll be NoJoeing in Oregon. Wonder if we can get a Washington NoJoer to help deny him access to the Pacific.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

I get to NoJoe from a swing state, it feels extra great to not vote for Joe in Florida!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

WampaLord posted:

I get to NoJoe from a swing state, it feels extra great to not vote for Joe in Florida!

wow same

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FacebookEmpathyMom posted:

I'll be NoJoeing in Oregon. Wonder if we can get a Washington NoJoer to help deny him access to the Pacific.

im on it

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

you know I kind of wonder if Biden going all Max Headroom on the most recent broadcast wasn't a deliberate attempt to obfuscate how incoherent he is

that's probably overestimating the technical skill of his lackeys, though

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

it was video feed issues pausing and skipping the whole time, joe biden has never stuttered in his life

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fellatio del Toro posted:

it was video feed issues pausing and skipping the whole time, joe biden has never stuttered in his life

Man it would be loving hilarious if the overcame a stutter thing was just another South Africa arrest or top of his class claim.

Edit: I mean we know he lies about everything else. What reason do we have to believe that he stuttered as a child?

I'm a Biden stutter truther.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Vox Nihili posted:

Greetings fellow NoJoe Californian!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LGD posted:

don't count on that outcome, things are quite unstable and he might still win anyway if Trump fucks up the economy/pandemic badly enough (and/or poo poo goes crazy as one of them dies from the 'roni/government balkanizes/etc.)

though then I guess you get to talk endless poo poo as the consequences of electing an unpopular and senile conservative with the most ghoulish pro-austerity advisors imaginable during an economic depression make themselves known

and then, if recent history is any guide, again in 2022 when Dems get obliterated nationally

and then in 2024 when R's put up a competent fascist

there's no hope for america ever making progress on any issue ever again, so all that's left is to be a dickhead to people who refuse to vote for anyone who isn't openly campaigning to make their lives worse

trump is going to win, and in 2024, doubletrump is going to beat whoever the DNC forces through instead of whatever extremely hyper popular leftist figure they gently caress over the same way they did bernie. They're never going to stop doing this, it works and we can't stop them

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

When's Al Franken coming back?

When Biden picks him as his running mate which I think is a non-zero possibility since democrats have the most exquisitely smooth brains.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Vox Nihili posted:

I'm not voting for Joe in Ohio!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
looking at centrist dem twitter accounts right now makes me sick to my stomach. These people are genuinely, truly worse than trump supporters. They really, actually are.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

empty whippet box posted:

looking at centrist dem twitter accounts right now makes me sick to my stomach. These people are genuinely, truly worse than trump supporters. They really, actually are.

For all his horror Trump at least gives his supporters what they want, Biden's whole promise to his supporters is to not give them jack poo poo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Vox Nihili posted:

same

Howie Hawkins it is

gently caress bernie

cheers

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Another day, another success at not voting for a rapist like Joe Biden.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Feldegast42 posted:

For all his horror Trump at least gives his supporters what they want, Biden's whole promise to his supporters is to not give them jack poo poo

his pitch to the left is "go gently caress yourself, I'm gonna have a republican VP and can't wait to veto m4a and nominate a rightwing extremist to the SC, seriously I hate you and I want you to die, but I'm not trump, lmfao GG I loving win you HAVE to vote for me shitlord"

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

his pitch to the left is "go gently caress yourself, I'm gonna have a republican VP and can't wait to veto m4a and nominate a rightwing extremist to the SC, seriously I hate you and I want you to die, but I'm not trump, lmfao GG I loving win you HAVE to vote for me shitlord"

And Dems thanked him by burning down the entire MeToo movement to defend that piece of poo poo. Biden Bros in the general election thread keep ignoring that he's a rapist to argue about other positions he will inevitably be lovely on. It's amazing to watch.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

there's no hope for america ever making progress on any issue ever again, so all that's left is to be a dickhead to people who refuse to vote for anyone who isn't openly campaigning to make their lives worse

trump is going to win, and in 2024, doubletrump is going to beat whoever the DNC forces through instead of whatever extremely hyper popular leftist figure they gently caress over the same way they did bernie. They're never going to stop doing this, it works and we can't stop them

we should have voted for Ron Paul

b/c in retrospect "kill your parents" was the only correct policy prescription

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

FacebookEmpathyMom posted:

I've got your back, friend

hell yeah :respek:

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

WampaLord posted:

Same here in Maralago town

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

NoJoe'ing in Texas, which almost certainly still won't matter this year. But hey I'm sure as gently caress not going to help change that this election.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Somfin posted:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

ReidRansom posted:

NoJoe'ing in Texas, which almost certainly still won't matter this year. But hey I'm sure as gently caress not going to help change that this election.

Texas matters, in that the failure of democrats to take it yet again (even though its supposed to flip Any Day Now) will drive a few more of them insane

Keep up the good work

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

make this man admin

way too smart to take the job.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
No Joe-ing in central Minnesota. I haven't decided whether I will be writing in Bernie or just going whole-hog and voting Green for Howie Hawkins at this time. I need to read more into it first, but it's going to be one of the two.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
This is the easiest toxx ever

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

The Grimace posted:

No Joe-ing in central Minnesota. I haven't decided whether I will be writing in Bernie or just going whole-hog and voting Green for Howie Hawkins at this time. I need to read more into it first, but it's going to be one of the two.

I'm going to do what I can to secure federal funding for a third party this election, assuming they don't also nominate a rapist.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Somfin posted:

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

SCP-303303

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

The Grimace posted:

Don't write in, write in votes aren't counted in Minnesota (or most states). Vote green so your vote will be counted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

:toxx: