Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!
I have a new religion starting today (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 2 hours ago by Novacdino

From now on if anybody asks me if I'm religious I will say yes and refer people to the Bitcoin white paper.

I believe that God sent Jesus down to earth 2000 years ago to end wars and suffering. The plan didn't pan out, so 2000 years later God set plan B in motion through the prophet Satoshi, still anonymous to this day. God gave us Bitcoin to end the perpetual wars enabled by the ability to create infinite debt through the use of Fiat currency. Endless wars and suffering can be brought to a halt if through the gospel of Satoshi, we spread the good news about Bitcoin, the new covenant and the plan for peace and prosperity for people world wide.

The geek shall inherit the earth. God bless Bitcoin

Raverrevolution 2 points an hour ago*

OMG man!!! Just yesterday I was telling my friends that Bitcoin is the second coming of Christ and they all thought I was going nuts.

LOL the story is the same as Christ. It came from the unknown and was just born. Bitcoin is like Christ coded and computerized. We are the believers.

Bitcoin is constantly crucified and comes back from the dead to live again. It will bring about peace in the world.

Lead us into halvation and deliver us from evil, amen!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!
not. a. cult

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

Splicer posted:

Do you type one handed or does your speach to text have a custom *sock* *pow* filter?

yes

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

...! posted:

I have a new religion starting today (self.Bitcoin)
submitted 2 hours ago by Novacdino

From now on if anybody asks me if I'm religious I will say yes and refer people to the Bitcoin white paper.

I believe that God sent Jesus down to earth 2000 years ago to end wars and suffering. The plan didn't pan out, so 2000 years later God set plan B in motion through the prophet Satoshi, still anonymous to this day. God gave us Bitcoin to end the perpetual wars enabled by the ability to create infinite debt through the use of Fiat currency. Endless wars and suffering can be brought to a halt if through the gospel of Satoshi, we spread the good news about Bitcoin, the new covenant and the plan for peace and prosperity for people world wide.

The geek shall inherit the earth. God bless Bitcoin

Raverrevolution 2 points an hour ago*

OMG man!!! Just yesterday I was telling my friends that Bitcoin is the second coming of Christ and they all thought I was going nuts.

LOL the story is the same as Christ. It came from the unknown and was just born. Bitcoin is like Christ coded and computerized. We are the believers.

Bitcoin is constantly crucified and comes back from the dead to live again. It will bring about peace in the world.

Lead us into halvation and deliver us from evil, amen!!

That's a hell of a snipe

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

EorayMel posted:

That's a hell of a snipe

i see what u did there

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/devchart/status/1256286664055574529

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Does Temple OS support blockchain?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

CampingCarl posted:

Does Temple OS support blockchain?

he died op

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Boxturret posted:

he died op
So did jesus :colbert:
He only died in 2018 so plenty of time to ready code for the coming of Satoshi and his many teeth.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

quote:

just yesterday I was telling my friends that Bitcoin is the second coming of Christ and they all thought I was going nuts
:thunk: weird

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's me, my children, your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Today I decided to reward those strong in faith with an unprecedented Etherium giveway! Don't HODL your ETH talents (Luke 19:11–27), send them unto me, and ye shall receive an hundredfold now in this time (Mark 10:30)!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
isn't there some guy who's still maintaining a templeos fork

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

isn't there some guy who's still maintaining a templeos fork

is it you:pray:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
no i'm satoshi

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

ban for sockpuppeting

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

no i'm satoshi

:wrong: :mad:

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
Cast thy butts upon the waters: for thou shalt find them after many days

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
something something casting my waters upon urmom`s butt :heysexy:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKmOnmx6xo

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i am amazed they're still making these loving things.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Midjack posted:

i am amazed they're still making these loving things.

The explanation is very simple. They were sponsored by a variety of Bitcoin-adjacent businesses. I don't think they ever managed to keep their sponsor for more than one video, but that just shows that there's a nearly infinite number of rubes ready to part with their bits only to instantly regret it later.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Paladinus posted:

The explanation is very simple. They were sponsored by a variety of Bitcoin-adjacent businesses. I don't think they ever managed to keep their sponsor for more than one video, but that just shows that there's a nearly infinite number of rubes ready to part with their bits only to instantly regret it later.
i was going to say they are called venture capitalists but unfortunately they dont seem to regret.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

having to stay 2 metres apart is really narrowing down the bitcoin's watersports partners

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Boxturret posted:

having to stay 2 metres apart is really narrowing down the bitcoin's watersports partners

The Big Bill Hell's Cars commercial line about being the home of challenge pissing but for bitcoin

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

EorayMel posted:

The Big Bill Hell's Cars commercial line about being the home of challenge pissing but for bitcoin

challenge hashing?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

:wrong:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

:eyepop:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
green circle on amber pos... powerful

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
wanna kill that little fucker

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

who made the decision to make the bitcoin, literally their jesus, sound like that

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

he got it for being black and the president, no reason to beat around the bush
no he didn't. the Nobel peace prize is awarded by the swedish legistlature so the easiest way to win it is to do sweden a solid. he scrapped bush's missile defense shield which substantially reduced the risk of stockholm getting nuked, so he got the prize.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

ive done many things that didn't lead to stockholm getting nuked. wheres my award :cry:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Gobbeldygook posted:

no he didn't. the Nobel peace prize is awarded by the swedish legistlature so the easiest way to win it is to do sweden a solid. he scrapped bush's missile defense shield which substantially reduced the risk of stockholm getting nuked, so he got the prize.
norwegian but fair point

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
god, remember when people thought anything at all would change under obama compared to bush

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

Boxturret posted:

ive done many things that didn't lead to stockholm getting nuked. wheres my award :cry:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Eldarion'd again!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

god, remember when people thought anything at all would change under obama compared to bush

things have definitely changed under trump

they have somehow gotten even shittier

gj america

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

imagine thinking america is anything more than a tiny island with 3 dozen rats and a half dead chicken

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
extremely good poo poo right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

norwegian but fair point
gently caress :downs:

if biden is elected he will win the nobel peace prize if he can get russia and Iran to sign new nuclear weapons treaties with us because nothing is more important to world peace that reducing the risk of nukes dropping.

perhaps for an encore he'll sign a treaty banning bitcoin. friends, there could be peace in our time.