Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
gimme pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

DC Murderverse posted:

Jordan being a bully

This is an incredible story, but have Daly or anyone involved in the shoot ever discussed it publicly? I’d love to believe this, but without firsthand accounts it reads like fan fiction.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

some important Last Dance content

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Dinosaurs! posted:

This is an incredible story, but have Daly or anyone involved in the shoot ever discussed it publicly? I’d love to believe this, but without firsthand accounts it reads like fan fiction.

if you haven't read the entire thread that story is from you really should, it's got a bunch of those stories, just click on the link in the quote

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the world is better when you just believe in the funny stories. SHOOT IT YOU loving MIDGET isnt real, except it is cause i believe it to be

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So50EUl8wbc

big boi posted:

He was also on his fourth or fifth rewatch of Cloud Atlas in 48 hours and made me watch it.

:lol:

16. ADMIT the entire NCAA is a fraud fed by a river of dirty money.

17. Shut down the entire NCAA and requisition all those endowments of hundreds of billions of dollars toward paying off the two trillion student loan debt. IMHO.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Patrick Ewing talks losing Olympic gold medals, why he didn't join Michael Jordan at UNC
https://sports.yahoo.com/patrick-ewing-talks-lost-olympic-gold-medals-why-he-didnt-join-michael-jordan-at-unc-221808178.html

Perhaps Charles Oakley stole them.

EmotionlessThug posted:

That's cool that it was the same guys three times and two in the same month

Full game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si11113D484

890 other games here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lafouc91510/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

R.D. Mangles posted:

Reinsdorf owns a significant share of NBC Sports Chicago, all I'm saying is if ownership loves Boylen that much, imagine seeing Jim Boylen on the studio show that is set up right on the United Center concourse.

Report: Bulls leaning toward removing coach Boylen
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-bulls-leaning-toward-removing-194212295.html

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Dinosaurs! posted:

The fact that it says Jordan was on steroids should let you know it's completely true.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Bump.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

*ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT*

SARS-CoV-2 now rumored to be an STD.

The NBA Bubble:
https://twitter.com/ESPNRadio/status/1259278323005501442

“Players don’t really want to do a bubble,” Ramona Shelburne said. “They would much rather stay in their home cities, fly privately to and from wherever they’re going and be home with their families, not have tons of restrictions … players were really against the idea of being cooped up in a hotel for two months, three months or however long that would be.” She adds that strictly enforcing quarantine rules in a bubble setting could become problematic.

Shaquille O'Neal says the NBA should 'scrap the season' due to the coronavirus pandemic
https://sports.yahoo.com/shaquille-oneal-says-nba-scrap-025959493.html

"Everybody go home, get healthy, come back next year. Just scrap the season. Just scrap it."

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Toni Kukoc: ‘Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA’
https://sports.yahoo.com/toni-kukoc-kevin-durant-best-170124622.html

Craig Hodges blasts Michael Jordan for discussing 'traveling cocaine circus' on 'The Last Dance'
https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-jordan-craig-hodges-the-last-dance-cocaine-circus-nba-013452415.html

Chairchucker posted:

I don't think I've ever seen anchovies on a pizza, I've just heard about it as a thing you could hypothetically do

Just eat cheese sticks and anchovies simultaneously. Basically the same thing.

Ham and pineapple pizza is magnifico. :discourse:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

From a pure detached don't care about the world around me point of view, I'd love to see some weird playoff setup for the one-time novelty factor and because I think this is LeBron's best chance to get another ring.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Play it in the Jordan Dome

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Zogo posted:

If Zogo says it it's objectively and statistically true and this should be the final word on the matter tbh

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Zogo posted:

Craig Hodges blasts Michael Jordan for discussing 'traveling cocaine circus' on 'The Last Dance'
https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-jordan-craig-hodges-the-last-dance-cocaine-circus-nba-013452415.html

imagine if this poo poo was going on today when james harden can't even attend a gentleman's establishment without it ending up on twitter

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Cavauro posted:

I care even less than the above guy, who cares way too much and isn't good. i usually eat a totino's party pizza right before bed because i cannot afford a phone or alarm and the diarrhea wakes me up within about 4 to 5 hours

Frozen pizzas are loaded with way too many preservatives and nasty stuff. Eat one of those things and your intestines are violently going to war trying to expel the disgustingness ASAP.

Truly the truest fans would happily be sequestered in a dystopian bubble city for the entirety of the 2021 season for the privilege of watching NBA games in-person.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don't really like ham and hate ham on pizza and it sucks when people are like "oh you like pineapple on pizza I ordered a Hawaiian pizza for you"

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't really like ham and hate ham on pizza and it sucks when people are like "oh you like pineapple on pizza I ordered a Hawaiian pizza for you"

Same. I wish the most popular pizza with pineapple didn’t have ham.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

honestly ham doesn’t add a whole lot to the proceedings that sausage or pepperoni wouldn’t do better

pineapple is a fine topping on pizza

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Pizza? Pretty good. But you know what's really great? Pissing in your own mouth.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

CRISPYBABY posted:

Pizza? Pretty good. But you know what's really great? Pissing in your own mouth.

Joey Pizza? Eh
Joey SALADS? Now we're talking

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Declan MacManus posted:

honestly ham doesn’t add a whole lot to the proceedings that sausage or pepperoni wouldn’t do better

Pepperoni and pineapple is great

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Bobby Digital posted:

Pepperoni and pineapple is great

It's the best.

And the person who poo poo talked white pizza can choke on a lunchables pizza box

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Declan MacManus posted:

I think you'd still have a nice pizza, but those two are paired purposefully. A proper Hawaiian should use a sugar cured ham to pair with the pineapple sugar.

This is also why apple sauce is so commonly used as a side dish when ham is the main course.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Zogo posted:

Just eat cheese sticks and anchovies simultaneously. Basically the same thing.

This is why a computer should not form opinions about food

Also this convo fuckin sucks can we get over pizza already and talk about baklava or something worthy

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Let's talk about Darrick Martin.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

let's set up a Kevin Durant honeypot and trick him into posting on a dying internet forum

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

Katana_Warrior posted:

let's set up a Kevin Durant honeypot and trick him into posting on a dying internet forum

We've probably already done that without knowing it.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

KD letting Twitter Eggs live in his head is the saddest variation of the archetype that had MJ losing sleep because some rookie dropped 30 on him one game. Both reveal deeply troubled souls.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

BWV posted:

KD letting Twitter Eggs live in his head is the saddest variation of the archetype that had MJ losing sleep because some rookie dropped 30 on him one game. Both reveal deeply troubled souls.

KD twitter fighting with randos is way healthier than just about anything Jordan did, imo.

I don't particularly like pineapple on pizza (but it doesn't make me mad or anything) but I do like it with actually hot jalapenos.

Cool Buff Man posted:

Also this convo fuckin sucks can we get over pizza already and talk about baklava or something worthy

Be the change. Post your Baklava opinions for us to ridicule.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Lockback posted:

Be the change. Post your Baklava opinions for us to ridicule.

Please God no.

Baklava chat is a Pandora's box for many reasons.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why do you think milk loves oreos so much

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Baklava is good for like 2 bites. Then its cloying and overindulgent. It's also one of the most calorie dense materials on the planet, just shy of like beef suet that you use in bird feeders.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I like the banana peppers on my Dante's slice.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I don’t think I’ll ever stop laughing at people who defend Durant’s sensitivity being called one of his burner accounts. It’s the perfect comeback.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Baklava is good for like 2 bites. Then its cloying and overindulgent. It's also one of the most calorie dense materials on the planet, just shy of like beef suet that you use in bird feeders.

As an occasional Unnamed Temporary Sports Blog reader looking for projects to keep sane and someone whose parents aren’t so out of the way I’ve been filling requests to feed their baklava addiction when I get groceries, this post speaks to me.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Baklava is good if you want to mainline some sugar and also wash your hands three times

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
Baklava more like "now I need to brush my teeth"-lava

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hey guys lets talk about this
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1259871480512491521

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Seems fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
2000s not having KG or Dirk is rough, but it's hard to argue Shaq and Duncan.
2010s I am not sure I'd put Dray though I see the argument. Gobert or Marc Gasol is probably better.