Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I've been working from home, and it's been real busy, since I do IT support etc for my state's healthcare system. :( But that being said, in recent weeks I've still been able to smash out 100 hours of X4 Foundations and some Sea of Thieves with friends, so it's not all that bad, for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
I’m playing Yakuza 5 remastered and it’s really really really big like Witcher 3 big. Thank you Sega.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

being essential has gotten me busy, but juggling Disco Elysium, Killing Floor 2, and Bioshock has been giving me a bountiful gaming experience during these trying times

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i thought i might play the rest of the fear series since i had so much fun with the first and loving lmfao at the sequel

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
beat the final boss of sekiro in one shot. having never seen the alternate endings before, I really want to see the adventures of sekiro and the divine child in colonial America in sekiro 2

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I wonder what happened with the Sekiro team. It sold incredibly well and even before release people were talking about future DLC and yet here we are over a year later and still nothing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I wonder what happened with the Sekiro team. It sold incredibly well and even before release people were talking about future DLC and yet here we are over a year later and still nothing.

They're making god's gift to gaming the Dark Souls 2 reskin with George RR Martin item descriptions.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

they said tehre wasn't going to be dlc iirc

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

They're making god's gift to gaming the Dark Souls 2 reskin with George RR Martin item descriptions.

you joke but you know it's still gonna own anyway

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The Clowner posted:

you joke but you know it's still gonna own anyway
If there's one thing I love about the Souls games it's the intricate and detailed lore.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Clowner posted:

beat the final boss of sekiro in one shot. having never seen the alternate endings before, I really want to see the adventures of sekiro and the divine child in colonial America in sekiro 2

Just kind of curious which countries you think are west of japan

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Just kind of curious which countries you think are west of japan

All of them, from a certain perspective.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Koichi Sugiyama demanding to compose the score for Sekiro 2 as he realises you might get to embark on a holy crusade against Chinese civilians

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

they said tehre wasn't going to be dlc iirc

Thankfully Ghosts of Tsuhima releases this summer and will make everyone forget sekiro even existed.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ghost of PooNeeder.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Thankfully Ghosts of Tsuhima releases this summer and will make everyone forget sekiro even existed.

lol this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ghost of tsuhima is: Sekiro; hobby-grade Soulslike campaign; genre-blended, open world samurai action; fox-petting; meta-growth, choice + epic Feudal Japan setting!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

ghost of tsuhima is: Sekiro; hobby-grade Soulslike campaign; genre-blended, open world samurai action; fox-petting; meta-growth, choice + epic Feudal Japan setting!

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Remembered this thread to get around weekday posting in the other thread

Restarted Death Standing and just got to the second area so I’m looking forward to 40 hours of no story progress only building roads. I love this game so much

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Started playing AC7...good clouds good vibes and the drone army is a terrifying air-to-air enemy

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Started playing AC7...good clouds good vibes and the drone army is a terrifying air-to-air enemy

I need to check out animal crossing.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Forgot how awkward MULE areas could be before you get the bolo gun are and loving annihilate them. Beat the loving poo poo out of them after failing to sneak. No idea why it tells you to sneak when their poles instantly ping you

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You're supposed to parry the ping.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I prefer to just fling briefcases full of ceramics at their heads.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I’m not sure what the timing is bbut cause the orange flash comes out ya after the noise. And once I’ve the bolo or roads you can just clown them

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Personally, lately I've been playing a lot of X4 Foundations. I was always a bit dubious/concerned about X-Rebirth (although nowadays it's meant to be good) after playing X3TC back in the day. But I'm 100% glad I jumped on X4, since it's definitely a more refined/accessible version of the best aspects of X3.

At this stage ingame, I've set myself up in my own private sector of space out in international watersspace, where all my stations are located. While I'm gallivanting about the galaxy shooting evil robots, evil bugs (not to mention I'm about to help in a civil war between racist space-protestants and less-racist space-catholics.) my factories are selling materials for building ships, solar energy and -of course- lots of space drugs. I've got a mega-factory set up producing space-weed, space-cocaine and space-moonshine. I'm not doing too bad money-wise, these days! :D

In other news, I hope you guys are doing OK! Things are returning to normal here, but it seems like the US-based imps here are probably still right in the thick of it. With both covid and protest action. Hopefully things calm down before long (and that your police forces see some reforms after this - I can't imagine having cops as brutal as that, over here)

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Thank you for your support, Major. I can only hope that this is the darkness before the dawn for gamers of all creeds and colors all over the world.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

God bless major

Googled the scanner to nullify pings and you don't get that functionality until after you get to the time fall farm apparently and you have the Bolo and presumably some roads by then anyway.Though I'd always ran from them I found once I tried a few times that you can beat them pretty easily with a charge then melee and to just keep running circles around the groups. also googled the timing of the ping nullify which is not clear at all. Mama just says "timing is key" lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

tomorrow is my birthday and the PS5 announcement, so it may be time to finally buy a PS4. The patient gamer strikes again

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

God bless major

Googled the scanner to nullify pings and you don't get that functionality until after you get to the time fall farm apparently and you have the Bolo and presumably some roads by then anyway.Though I'd always ran from them I found once I tried a few times that you can beat them pretty easily with a charge then melee and to just keep running circles around the groups. also googled the timing of the ping nullify which is not clear at all. Mama just says "timing is key" lol

What always worked for me is pressing the ping as soon as you hear the noise of the enemy scan. If you see the orange flash you're already too late.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming posted:

What always worked for me is pressing the ping as soon as you hear the noise of the enemy scan. If you see the orange flash you're already too late.

I was looking at a YouTube video and apparently it’s after the orange flash passes you . Will try both

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

greetings fellow assassins creed head. Hipe youre enjoying it on the X :cheers:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The feel hen you are coming down a lovely mountain to a knew major city with a huge cargo and one of koj8mas pop indie faves from 2018 starts playing

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

The feel hen you are coming down a lovely mountain to a knew major city with a huge cargo and one of koj8mas pop indie faves from 2018 starts playing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

okay, i was talkijng about assaassin's creed and not this japanese crap no one cares about.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted: