Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sekenr posted:

A gym where all they guys are hot and you are the best looking woman there

Just waits for the quarantine to be over, with a smug face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did not want that to be a page snipe.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Shoes that periodically take pictures of your feet and uploads them to social media, just so men can stop asking you. Hassle-free timesaver.

Son of Rodney posted:

Um excuse me they are the perfect product for women

- can be used as a horn for walking through huge crowds

- are a great anti groping tool

- are a hilarious way to lighten the mood in those boring work meetings

- can be modded to play "la cucaracha" which all genders love

quite frankly I'm shocked it doesn't exist yet

:same:

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
crosspost from the capitalism lol thread:

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Big Beef City posted:

Last night I had an extremely vivid semi-lucid dream that I had received a package of some kind of "mouth condom" for people who want to give their partner a blow job and let them cum in their mouth but not actually get cum in their mouth.
The product was designed out of this very thin material that I remember being exactly like the texture of those breath mint strips you get that basically instantly dissolve when you put them in your mouth? Except it didn't instantly dissolve and it wasn't minty.
I also realized that it wouldn't work because I was still able to swallow my own spit and raised this concern but then found out that it they have a valve on the bottom that can make them 'two way' devices, so you can still have your own spit go into your mouth if you turn this plastic valve thing a certain way, but the valve was separate from the 'sleeve' part and had to be inserted first and taken out after and I remember thinking that was very inconvenient and why anyone would want or bother with that given the point of the device and all. Anyway I never got as far as the dick sucking because I started raising too many technical concerns over this multi use valve thing and the material in use and everything.

Anyhow I figure if I'm a straight man and can dream up a special use mouth cum catcher with a valve on it for myself the ladies can use one too. That's my million dollar dream that I'm gifting to the world. Thank you.
Like a Dental Dam? I got one that's cola flavoured form the lgbtq org I volly for.

So like a dam / female condom (look it up) hybrid with spit wicking technology?

Contributions: uhhh.... gently caress idk im a trans man i was a girl against my will and most of it was the pits uhhh maybe some kind of prosthetic finger for your long nails so you dont have to sacrifice having long spike nails and ur lust for finger blasting people.

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008
Doritos.

But like, ones that aren't crunchy and don't make lots of unladylike noise.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

A diva cup, but it's connected to an ostomy pouch you can tie to your thigh.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serak posted:

No loving way.

mornin sunshine
Mar 23, 2018

You don't seem very capable of protecting yourself.
A DIY master bath renovation featuring a freestanding tub surrounded by a sunken trench filled with attractive river rocks.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

...complete with a rustic and unsophisticated oaken cannery experience to sell your used bath water exclusively on Etsy.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
A tiny blinking neon arrow sign that you can point at your clitoris during sex.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

Last night I had an extremely vivid semi-lucid dream that I had received a package of some kind of "mouth condom" for people who want to give their partner a blow job and let them cum in their mouth but not actually get cum in their mouth.
The product was designed out of this very thin material that I remember being exactly like the texture of those breath mint strips you get that basically instantly dissolve when you put them in your mouth? Except it didn't instantly dissolve and it wasn't minty.
I also realized that it wouldn't work because I was still able to swallow my own spit and raised this concern but then found out that it they have a valve on the bottom that can make them 'two way' devices, so you can still have your own spit go into your mouth if you turn this plastic valve thing a certain way, but the valve was separate from the 'sleeve' part and had to be inserted first and taken out after and I remember thinking that was very inconvenient and why anyone would want or bother with that given the point of the device and all. Anyway I never got as far as the dick sucking because I started raising too many technical concerns over this multi use valve thing and the material in use and everything.

Anyhow I figure if I'm a straight man and can dream up a special use mouth cum catcher with a valve on it for myself the ladies can use one too. That's my million dollar dream that I'm gifting to the world. Thank you.

It's like Kekule and the benzene ring.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
A menstrual cup that blares a loud alarm whenever it's full.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 16:35 on May 12, 2020

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Serak posted:

also there's a rule in ms monopoly where women get $240 for passing go while men get $200 lol

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/chick-magnate-hasbro-debuts-ms-monopoly-game-where-women-run-n1052036

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Rad-daddio posted:

A tiny blinking neon arrow sign that you can point at your clitoris during sex.

Yeah but what happens when the clitoris moves? I've heard that they are migratory.

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Yeah but what happens when the clitoris moves? I've heard that they are migratory.

Hmmm this explains a lot....

Also, a line of strongly scented hair care products that only they women smell. I don't want to smell your shampoo from 50' away dear.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

just to be clear I do.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean legally I can't get closer so the stronger scent the better at this point is what I'm shooting for here

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A van with a sorceress painted on the side.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
a dildo that plays "this American Life" as you use it

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A very sharp sword but it's lavender-scented.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Gamer boy bath water / jar of pee. For sentimental purposes only.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk if you can force a gamer boy to bathe. Plenty of piss bottles tho!

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dick Bass posted:

Hmmm this explains a lot....

Also, a line of strongly scented hair care products that only they women smell. I don't want to smell your shampoo from 50' away dear.

But what if it's a really good scent

Also no one should be using shampoo

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
IronPocket missile defense network. When an incoming missile is detected one of the mobile launch sites launches a sleeve-shaped high velocity projectile that captures the missile in flight. Using high frequency waves, the projectile disables the missile's drive system with vibrations, while at the same time extracting valuable data about who launched the missile. This all happens in about 10 seconds.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I volunteer to have the vibrating pocket intercept my missile and extract data vigorously from it. Repeatedly, as many times as needed until both of us are completely satisfied that the system is working.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

"for him" versions of regular products that are also marked up. women will buy them because they're trained to believe that the version for men is always cheaper.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Window treatments for the glass ceiling

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
High toe shoes. Like high heels, but they elevate the front part of your foot.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Who What Now posted:

High toe shoes. Like high heels, but they elevate the front part of your foot.

Already exists

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

I think he means ONLY the toes, heels down. Could market it as a fitness thing? Chicks love that.

My idea: shoes that make you look shorter so you can always be shorter than your (male) date and he doesn’t get weird about how short he is/how tall you are.

The shoes would just be really heavy and make, like, super-deep footprints behind you all the time.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

High-heeled, open-toe running shoes.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Car[censored]

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Son of Rodney posted:

A vibrator that talks to you in the soothing voice of Sean Connery while you use it

You're the woMAN now dog!

Infinite Jest, for Dummies!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Weka posted:

Car[censored]

imported from Australia

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Cargo shorts but with fake, non-functional pockets.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Flame decals for her loom

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Susan G. Komen skin for the major commercial and hobby drone companies. Finally, a world with equal representation for female drone pilots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate posted:

A gbs that doesn't hate women.

Pretty much, yeah, some way to get more ladies I here seems like a sausage fest. Maybe larger fonts and a pinkish or purple backdrop

Yo, any ladies you reading this? Holla' at your boy