Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TheManWithNoName posted:

Has anyone bought the Novaform 14” memory foam mattress? Saw it’s on sale right now and the wife and I are looking for a king bed.

Yeah I had it and I really liked it.

The only issue that I had is during the winter it can get hard as a brick but once you lay down your body heat softens it up.

Everyone always commented on how comfortable it was as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Im trying to figure out did she just knock herself out or is she just laying there in immense pain. Probably both

Edit:me no speel so godder

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 13, 2020

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im trying to figure out is she knocked herself out or is just in immense pain. Probably both

I like how the box of items says "Women owned" because she certainly did get owned trying to jump into it.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Did my monthly trip to Church today. $966. $150 on bourbon and $150 on various household things like fans and detergent.

Add $3 for two communions.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TraderStav posted:

Did my monthly trip to Church today. $966. $150 on bourbon and $150 on various household things like fans and detergent.

Add $3 for two communions.

I feel like for every 2 hundo you spend, a loving communion should be assumed and provided for free.

A certain kind of person would see $197 in their cart and decide to spend $24 more dollars on another box of protein shakes just to get that free dog.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im trying to figure out is she knocked herself out or is just in immense pain. Probably both

shes out cold

also, lol

SA Forums Poster
Oct 13, 2018

You have to PAY to post on that forum?!?
Wow:
Japanese Collection A5 Ribeye Steaks 13oz. each, 3-pack
A‐5 graded in Japan, the Highest Japanese Grade
Your Price $449.99

https://www.costco.com/holy-grail-steaks-japanese-collection-a5-ribeye-steaks%c2%a013oz.-each%2c-3-pack.product.100567029.html

Someone buy a few of these for me please. Thanks.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

SA Forums Poster posted:

Wow:
Japanese Collection A5 Ribeye Steaks 13oz. each, 3-pack
A‐5 graded in Japan, the Highest Japanese Grade
Your Price $449.99

https://www.costco.com/holy-grail-steaks-japanese-collection-a5-ribeye-steaks%c2%a013oz.-each%2c-3-pack.product.100567029.html

Someone buy a few of these for me please. Thanks.

Your av is giving me some serious Dorian Grey vibes.

:(

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

98% sure that is Sams Club. Looks like their steel.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

If I'm going to spend $500 on meat I'll take the D’Artagnan Spanish Mangalica Dry Cured Ham for $499.

Features:
Distinctively rich flavor and succulent ham
Mangalica pigs are an old-world breed
Handcrafted in Spain by fourth-generation master charcutiers
Very versatile and requires no preparation except to slice thin and enjoy

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Meydey posted:

98% sure that is Sams Club. Looks like their steel.

Costco does the red steel and those same lables.

I guess it could be but it looks a drat lot like a costco and I've never been to sams.

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

OldSenileGuy posted:

Woah, strange that I’m suddenly in the market for an AV receiver and my favorite thread on the forums starts talking about AV receivers! :tinfoil:

Anyway, I know Costco changed its return policy regarding electronics to make it more restrictive - does that only apply to TVs and computers? They have the receiver I like, and I’ll skip buying any warranty if I know I can just return it to Costco if it breaks down, even if it happens 3 or 4 years from now.

Pretty sure all electronics are 90 days - https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1191/kw/return%20policy
Looks like if you have the Anywhere Visa they'll extend coverage for 2 years.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

Costco does the red steel and those same lables.

I guess it could be but it looks a drat lot like a costco and I've never been to sams.

Costco verticals are blue or green. Sams is grey. They copied Costco on everything else anyways.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Meydey posted:

Costco verticals are blue or green. Sams is grey. They copied Costco on everything else anyways.

OK well we can say its Sams club then because that is the clientele the cater to.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sams is $45 a year and Costco is $60. My parents have been proud Sams club members for 20 years.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I can believe that people would choose the dark path of Sam's Club but I refuse to believe that anyone is proud of it.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

Sams is $45 a year and Costco is $60. My parents have been proud Sams club members for 20 years.

You make up the difference and more in all of the Kirkland Signature 1/4 lb PLUS all beef hot dog and 20oz soda (with refill)

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

GORDON posted:

I feel like for every 2 hundo you spend, a loving communion should be assumed and provided for free.

A certain kind of person would see $197 in their cart and decide to spend $24 more dollars on another box of protein shakes just to get that free dog.

I do think that a $1.50 / $200 is a fair exchange rate.

By the by, our local Costco needs to step up its game. There's a massive Cheez-it shortage here for multiple months. Have to settle for the individual snack bags. This is not good.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

Apparently the price of their souls which your parents have settled on is fifteen American dollars.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

PS - Guillotine the Walton family

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Apparently the price of their souls which your parents have settled on is fifteen American dollars.

You can do a lot with Four fifteen American dollars.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

BONGHITZ posted:

Sam's is $45 a year but they raised the prices on all their food court items. Costco will raise their membership fee again before they would ever dare to charge more than $1.50 for the 1/4 lb all beef hot dog and soda with free refill.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Jingleheimer posted:

Sam's is $45 a year but they raised the prices on all their food court items. Costco will raise their membership fee again before they would ever dare to charge more than $1.50 for the 1/4 lb all beef hot dog and soda with free refill.

(with (((free refill))))

:tinfoil:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:yeah:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agreed, lovely loving family they are. Sam was, maybe ok? But his kids are garbage human beings.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I HAD A COSTCO HOTDOG AND SODA BEVERAGE TODAY

THAT IS ALL

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm perfectly happy with my soundbar. I don't need satellite speaks all around my living room and a subwoofer that shakes the house.
I'm in a small apartment so it's not a huge space anyway, but my roommate & I got a new TCL TV and a Samsung soundbar (total system cost came out under $900). It's fantastic. And there's something to be said for just plugging the soundbar into ARC, and only ever needing to gently caress with one tiny remote control to manage everything.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Shinjobi posted:

THAT IS ALL

DID YOU GET THE FREE REFILL?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Schadenboner posted:

I did not. I resisted so a more thirsty individual may have a larger share.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Shinjobi posted:

drat fool. They have a counter and they spill however much gets not-drunk in refills down the drain every night at closing.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just got back and filled out my MEAT QUOTA on poultry, beef, and pork.

There was one shopper there who had a paper towel and rubber bands as his mask. Godspeed :patriot:

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

MarxCarl posted:

Pretty sure all electronics are 90 days - https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1191/kw/return%20policy
Looks like if you have the Anywhere Visa they'll extend coverage for 2 years.

This is what confused me. They say:

quote:

On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price*, with the following exceptions:

Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days (from the date the member received the merchandise) for Televisions, Projectors, Major Appliances (refrigerators above 10 cu. ft., freezers, ranges, cooktops, over-the-range microwaves, dishwashers, washers and dryers), Computers, Touchscreen Tablets, Smart Watches, Cameras, Aerial Cameras (drones), Camcorders, MP3 players and Cellular Phones (return details will vary by carrier service contract).

which reads to me like the 90 day policy is only for those listed items. And AV Receivers are not on that list. So I guess I'm good?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

What is the situation with the condiments?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
They offer them to you when you pick up the dog; nothing laid out to pick up.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Why does Costco not have lids for sodas? Drives me nuts. I’m very spill prone.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

They offer them to you when you pick up the dog; nothing laid out to pick up.

I miss the onion dispenser. Maybe one day we will reunite. :sigh:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

mds2 posted:

They... do? Or are you talking about currently they don't

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

They... do? Or are you talking about currently they don't

I went to costco a couple days ago and the empty cup they provided me with my dog already had a lid on it

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah I had it and I really liked it.

The only issue that I had is during the winter it can get hard as a brick but once you lay down your body heat softens it up.

Everyone always commented on how comfortable it was as well.

Is it holding up okay? For $580 on sale it's not a huge deal if it doesn't last forever, but I've never had a memory foam bed and want to get at least like 5 years out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

THAT IS ALL

So did I!

Schadenboner posted:

My church isn’t allowing refills at all.

Chinatown posted:

What is the situation with the condiments?

Ketchup and/or mustard on request upon receiving communion.

mds2 posted:

Mine had lids.