Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
made some tuna pasta salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I haven't made it yet but I forgot I have two avocados and they're ripe now. I plan on doing what Alton Brown did/does and have two pieces of toast with the avocado smeared on and then top it with mushed up sardines. I keep trying to incorporate sardines into my diet but I'm a little bitch and too afraid.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I haven't made it yet but I forgot I have two avocados and they're ripe now. I plan on doing what Alton Brown did/does and have two pieces of toast with the avocado smeared on and then top it with mushed up sardines. I keep trying to incorporate sardines into my diet but I'm a little bitch and too afraid.

Yeah so I guess I don't like sardines. I just can't get over the fishy taste/smell. I made them and ate close to half of one then threw it away. :(

I made my usual. Tuna sandwich and two pieces of string cheese. Although with the calories I saved without the avocado I can have frozen yogurt tonight!

Such a shame.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Half a spicy sausage Hawaiian pizza, huge DQ ice cream cake slice, and a bunch of Haribos for lunch. Gonna get the diabetus.

Kwosge
Dec 6, 2005

Lincoln-fish, the most powerful of all the Lincoln based animals.
I had 6 slices of sourdough bread and 18 shrimp

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A bowl of Fiber One Strawberries and Yogurt.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
italian hero, cold. mini diet coke.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
You know what goes great with gravy? Poutine.

You know what goes great with Au Jus? Italian Beef.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
chickencheese.

homemade sandwich bread toasted, melted provolone, rotisserie chicken, mustardayonnaise, Tony Chahere's

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I put Tony Chahere's on everything.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I feel like I finally understand what scrambled eggs are supposed to be like, so I've been having that most days. I tried to riff on a bloody mary or something today so I went heavy pepper and threw in a splash of V8 at the end. They were fine, but I don't think anyone's clamoring for this. I call it pink eggs.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Bathtub gin until I go blind

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I am no longer hungry because my SIBO is back. So im drinking peppermint and ginger tea.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im gonna get some crunchy chicken sandwiches

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I had veggie chicken nuggets from Aldi with Yellowbird serrano hot sauce. They were pretty good for a basic lunch.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

im gonna get some crunchy chicken sandwiches

i need to hit up Popeyes for a chiggen sando. its been awhile.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

I feel like I finally understand what scrambled eggs are supposed to be like, so I've been having that most days. I tried to riff on a bloody mary or something today so I went heavy pepper and threw in a splash of V8 at the end. They were fine, but I don't think anyone's clamoring for this. I call it pink eggs.

The best thing about eggs that I ever learned was from Alton Brown. Take the eggs off just before they're done. They'll finish in the pan.

I used to overcook the poo poo out of eggs. Now they're good.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It's kale this week, and a return to pears.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gleebster posted:

It's kale this week, and a return to pears.

waht the gently caress mister

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I wanted sushi for lunch and no where was open for carryout during lunch time.

So I had sushi for dinner and it was delicious.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

The best thing about eggs that I ever learned was from Alton Brown. Take the eggs off just before they're done. They'll finish in the pan.

I used to overcook the poo poo out of eggs. Now they're good.

it's this, it's totally this. I had no idea that they were not supposed to resemble tires until recently. I can make three of them in like 5 minutes now.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

it's this, it's totally this. I had no idea that they were not supposed to resemble tires until recently. I can make three of them in like 5 minutes now.

Yep! Man I cooked the poo poo out of eggs before. I didn't even know how they were supposed to be. I figured if Gordon Ramsey made those super creamy ones, I could try going a little creamier. I guess. Not really creamy, but just not rubber.

Totally changed my egg game forever.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
chiggen salad featuring mayo, dijon, dill relish, diced banana peps, celery, black pepper, tony chachere seasoning. hot sauce applied per bite

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

cold cut combo

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Anyone been eating some afternoon delight rear end lately?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Given the COVID-19 global pandemic, rear end eating is likely at historic lows right now. Sad to say.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
There was a tweet from like the official New Jersey Department of Health or something saying that "rimming" can transmit covid-19.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

There was a tweet from like the official New Jersey Department of Health or something saying that "rimming" can transmit covid-19.

Look pal with all the subway you eat how are you not infected???

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Your Shoes posted:

Look pal with all the subway you eat how are you not infected???

:ohdear:

Is eating Subway considered symptomatic so I can get a test?

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

:ohdear:

Is eating Subway considered symptomatic so I can get a test?

You better check in the Costco thread on how to get a Kirkland coffin, subway consumption is the final step before blown roni

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

thinking of getting a ham and bacon sandwich and put lots of pickles and honey mustard on that bad boy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
california burrito + horchata

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

waht the gently caress mister

You can't stop me. Don't even try.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i made another chickencheese

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

maybe turkey bacon guac????

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I had leftover fried rice with salmon.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I ordered my favorite dish from a local Japanese spot because it's payday and my week was frustrating. Anyway I got a chashu fried rice with crab in it and some oysters and I'm quite satisfied

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had a ham sandwich.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
I can't remember if i ate lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Today was a Quiznos Italian sub, w/ extra black olives and their horseradish sauce poured all over