Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

WEEDCAT posted:

Redd is here, gates are open.

Can you remind me your AC and island name please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Sure thing, it is Wedca from Cherryport.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

WEEDCAT posted:

Sure thing, it is Wedca from Cherryport.

THAT’S it lol. You’re the only person on my friends list that I was still struggling to connect an SA account to

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Praying that the fake ancient statue i bought in Cherryport is haunted :pray:

I don’t know if every fake of certain items is haunted or if it’s a small chance

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Praying that the fake ancient statue i bought in Cherryport is haunted :pray:

I don’t know if every fake of certain items is haunted or if it’s a small chance

i think its a different version than the normal fake one

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Peggy the peppy pig is moving out tomorrow. If anyone here wants to come grab her, let me know

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
opening my island to all comers. nooks cranny is selling a dope white cello (that i already have,) able sisters have some cool stuff, not much else going on. its raining if u want to fish. mostly i want to show off my extremely cool house & island. dodo code is LDYQQ

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
feel free to harvest fruit & pluck flowers as well.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ok someone bought the cello and it stopped raining so its closed now.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

drat didn’t mean to shut down the whole island

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
lol now its raining again. what is this, where i actually live?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The mushroom stuff paired with the regular fall seasonal stuff looks so good scattered around the island.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am going to have every color of every type of flower on my island. Breeding and watering and breeding

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Opening gates for the next hour. Daisy Mae selling at 92. Big white flat screen for 99k available from Nooks (I already have it), and a pretty cool looking frog umbrella. Haven’t checked mabels yet.

9CH9B

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Cyd the elephant just moved in from GoF's town. He's got a sick jacket but I already have two cranky villagers :frog:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
turnips at 444 and sahara walking around, dodo code FLRQ9

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

scary ghost dog posted:

aw ShEWET

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

scary ghost dog posted:

Hell yeah on my way

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ill be open all day

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

Cool town. Left you some stuff and a drawing of a fat whale on your bulletin board

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
may i join? the code is dead

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

elf help book posted:

may i join? the code is dead

sorry im shut down for the day......but maybe the number will be higher tomorrow.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
no worries

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I got turnips at 454 until 10pm est. Bunch of extra fossils in front of nook's if anyone needs any of my extras for their exhibits. feel free to grab whats in the store and any fruit you need i got every kind scattered around the island.

JVD5T

Probably gonna be around for an hour or two while I have dinner, can always open it again later if people miss out!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://nooksguide.com/ pretty cool resource where you can catalog all your museum items, show which variants of Nook Miles items you have, see your friend's turnip prices and if their gate is open and a bunch of other cool stuff.

I'm setting mine up now, on there as zachhammer.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Zaggitz posted:

I got turnips at 454 until 10pm est. Bunch of extra fossils in front of nook's if anyone needs any of my extras for their exhibits. feel free to grab whats in the store and any fruit you need i got every kind scattered around the island.

JVD5T

Probably gonna be around for an hour or two while I have dinner, can always open it again later if people miss out!

Thanks for opening. Left a tip near some bamboo

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

herculon posted:

Thanks for opening. Left a tip near some bamboo

no problem! I'm gonna close up in about 15 minutes. Will open up again around 8pm est if anyone needs the bells.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

https://nooksguide.com/ pretty cool resource where you can catalog all your museum items, show which variants of Nook Miles items you have, see your friend's turnip prices and if their gate is open and a bunch of other cool stuff.

I'm setting mine up now, on there as zachhammer.

Sent you a friend request. Can’t wait to see what International Museum Day is all about

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
can anyone tell me why redd hasnt come to my island in two weeks.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

He finally came to my island but he only had one real painting. I think everyone should open their islands if they have him and more than one real art piece.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

Are you looking for his boat? I don't think he walks around the island like a regular NPC except for the first couple times. I almost missed him once because I didn't notice he was docked at the secret beach until I was doing my flower watering rounds at 1am.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’ve seen him two separate occasions after the first time. The last time he showed up with four fake items

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Redd finally showed up at my island today, so I'll open my gate for a bit. There's 2 real ones left iirc. I'll be afk so have at it

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

Are you looking for his boat? I don't think he walks around the island like a regular NPC except for the first couple times. I almost missed him once because I didn't notice he was docked at the secret beach until I was doing my flower watering rounds at 1am.

yeah.....he hates me

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

que sera sera posted:

Redd finally showed up at my island today, so I'll open my gate for a bit. There's 2 real ones left iirc. I'll be afk so have at it

I grabbed the last real one. Thank you

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Turnips at 612 for the next half an hour on my island.

DSK42

server hosed up, it's 4JTCW now. 20 minutes!

DJExile fucked around with this message at 02:39 on May 15, 2020

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

herculon posted:

I grabbed the last real one. Thank you

:tipshat:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Redd may be a piece of poo poo but he sold me two allegedly real copies of starry night so idk

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Leaving my island open for a while, Saharah's here and has lava flooring for sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

HalfHazard posted:

Leaving my island open for a while, Saharah's here and has lava flooring for sale

wow I do want that though, can I add you and/or get that sweet sweet code

totally fine if not but FWIW my FC is 8576-6019-8983