Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Yinlock posted:

a psa on safe sex where the very respectable narrator suddenly dips into vulgar slang

"Teen pregnancy is no joke, so when you're busting a fat one,"

Yinlock posted:

football player: on or off the field I know the importance of protection, so when i'm blasting your mom,

take the moon posted:

obvs but u could do this with dare too

like you think your son is studying but actually he's railing lines of 97 percent pure uncut white gold the primo poo poo godDAMN *loud sniffing noise*

Heather Papps posted:

my sex ed teacher was a rugby idiot and he said in class that he "knows raw doggin' feels better, but just put on a rubber for gods sake," and that was the first time i had heard the term raw doggin' and i think about that class a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

*sits backwards in chair at sunday school* alright kids, you're growing up and with that growth comes certain dangers. maybe a strange man wants to offer you drugs, maybe he wants you to inject some big h while he watches you gently caress his wife,

alnilam

They're calling it "riding the horse" and it's sweeping our schools, but it's nothing equestrian. Find out if your teen is on a mad fuckin nod, we'll tell you the signs tonight at 11.

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

The rear end in a top hat Parking Man: hey! this is a public service announcement, so listen up. hi, my name is The rear end in a top hat Parking Man, you may remember me from that time i parked sideways and took up three spots in the parking garage, or the time i parked way too close and bashed your car about 10 times with my door breaking your passenger side mirror. well this is me announcing publicly, as a service to you, that the number i left on that note was fake and you will never get a dime out of my insurance!

FutonForensic

Gilbert Gottfried voices a smoke detector again but this time he's allowed to ad-lib

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Don't Drink!!

Seriously, you start off ok but then at some point you become a total rear end in a top hat. Just chill the gently caress out.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

nut

gently caress you say please

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
These are questions. **cracks an egg into a frying pan**

This is your brain on questions. **fries egg**

Got any drugs? **eats a sandwich made out of your fried brains**

Macnult

Tyrone's aggressive anti-smoking campaign

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

FutonForensic posted:

Gilbert Gottfried voices a smoke detector again but this time he's allowed to ad-lib

Drink-Mix Man

Don't drive drunk, I've got places to be

Drink-Mix Man

She may be dressed like she's "asking for it," but she's out of your league, dork

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

These are questions. **cracks an egg into a frying pan**

This is your brain on questions. **fries egg**

Got any drugs? **eats a sandwich made out of your fried brains**

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Heather Papps

hello friend

if i find out any of you kids are doing online harassment i'm going to flamewar you so hard you don't even know

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

drugs drugs drugs, some are good, some are rad
drugs drugs drugs - your mom and dad are bad!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNCvrGswgo

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Don't Drink!!

Seriously, you start off ok but then at some point you become a total rear end in a top hat. Just chill the gently caress out.

cda

by Hand Knit
Just Say Hells loving No

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't copy that floppy, you loving poverty inbred dickhead

Drink-Mix Man

Don't text and drive. Nobody cares what you have to say.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"if anyone ever pities you enough to have sex with you, be careful okay? wouldn't want those genes passed on"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS

As if the people you know already weren't big enough assholes, lemme tell you about strangers.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
marijuana is an insidious gateway drug... to good times. it may be federally illegal, but we now know how awesome it is to roast fat nugs of the good kush

cda

by Hand Knit

Critical

*walks into the classroom smoking a cigarette* alright, look *takes a drag and tosses smoke onto ground, still lit* I know you're no dummies. I can tell by lookin' at ya. so i'll be real. cocaine is amazing up until a point. and that point is when you're out of money or your dick don't work, whichever comes first. you folks enjoy the rest of your tuesday night

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Don't worry about masturbation causing blindness. Just do like I did and stop when you need glasses :smuggo:

Joey McChrist

me talking to a broom closet: now anyone that tells you masturbation ruins your eyesight is a goddamn liar and a prude. any questions?

mop clatters to the floor

me: you, the tall blonde kid

alnilam

Joey McChrist posted:

me talking to a broom closet: now anyone that tells you masturbation ruins your eyesight is a goddamn liar and a prude. any questions?

xcheopis

Joey McChrist posted:

lol
No, really, I did.

Yinlock

Joey McChrist posted:

Stoner Sloth

Joey McChrist posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Joey McChrist posted:

FutonForensic

hey ladies, wanna live? crush your titties between two plates like some kinda rube

nut

Joey McChrist posted:

nut

FutonForensic posted:

hey ladies, wanna live? crush your titties between two plates like some kinda rube

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Don't be a dummy. Do it on her tummy.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
hey kids, let me rap with you for a minute about premarital sex. if you're gonna smash that puss before the ring, there are some things to know

Yinlock

narrator: and to see what NOT to do we turn to timmy. this is timmy. timmy is a foolish boy, a stupid rear end in a top hat, a dumb smelly idiot who sucks, a

nut

winners don’t use drugs, I don’t know what your excuse is

nut fucked around with this message at 14:14 on May 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This is blue liquid.

This is a tampon.

Got any girlfriends?