Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

My friend, we have some wildly different definitions of "a good post".

Good in the sense of “appropriate for this thread.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Raptor1033 posted:

holy poo poo
Amateurs or underpaid?

this was 100% done on purpose. the mortar is applied far too well and they are using guide strings to keep the wall flush, they absolutely know what they're doing.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It doesn’t look like they know what they’re doing

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~
My new puppy has been swallowing and coughing a lot since we got her, and it seemed like she had something caught in her throat.

Last night she managed to cough it up :toot:

it was an almost foot-long, very alive and wriggly tapeworm :whitewater:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Oh daaaaaamn lol, happy the pup got it out.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh daaaaaamn lol, happy the pup got it out.

you say that like there's only one.

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

DemonDarkhorse posted:

you say that like there's only one.

This is why I've been giving her the side eye ever since. There's a whole lot more wrigglin' to come once the parasite meds kick in 🤮

Also humans can get them from doggos apparently, so I'm going to be chasing some Ovex with a pint of bleach later

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

My Spirit Otter posted:

this was 100% done on purpose. the mortar is applied far too well and they are using guide strings to keep the wall flush, they absolutely know what they're doing.

There's throwing a hog in the wall, then there's throwing a wall in the hog.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sleve McDichael posted:

This is why I've been giving her the side eye ever since. There's a whole lot more wrigglin' to come once the parasite meds kick in 🤮

Also humans can get them from doggos apparently, so I'm going to be chasing some Ovex with a pint of bleach later

Great way to lose weight though!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uig3WlXDs0c
(Skip to 13:16 for the best song ever)

The Mighty Moltres has a new favorite as of 21:44 on May 13, 2020

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

nerd hovels are always AUG

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Is that a loving racecar bed

Edit: lmao just noticed the titty mousepad

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
That image just keeps on giving. I wonder what their name is on SA.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I'm loving the ray of bright light directly onto his monitor.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Is that part of the artwork or is that jizz on the monitor?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dick Burglar posted:

Is that a loving racecar bed

Edit: lmao just noticed the titty mousepad

This was my exact chain of thoughts lol

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I too was concerned about this.

I'm sure if we squint hard enough we could see the tops of mushrooms sprouting out of the carpet.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm just impressed they fit on a twin sized mattress.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That's a person who carefully calculates their allowance + birthday + holiday money to make exactly one purchase and then buys the dumbest poo poo conceivable

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Porque no los dos?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Panfilo posted:

I too was concerned about this.

I'm sure if we squint hard enough we could see the tops of mushrooms sprouting out of the carpet.

There's only one weird mushroom in that room, I'm sure.

Mr. Spaghoot
Aug 3, 2017
It might be my blue-light filter, but I thought the mattress was just a piece of plywood.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mr. Spaghoot posted:

It might be my blue-light filter, but I thought the mattress was just a piece of plywood.

It's just a brown bed sheet.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

SO DEMANDING posted:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:five:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

:hmmyes:

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

:perfect:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I won't be the fourth emptyquote but god drat that's :discourse:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:vince:

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

I see they were taught at the Howard Brothers School For Gifted Brick Laying

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

SO DEMANDING posted:

i just got talked at by some creep on twitter with a kekistan @ and that flag on the left as an avatar. wtf is that flag on the left?

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Miss posted:

i just got talked at by some creep on twitter with a kekistan @ and that flag on the left as an avatar. wtf is that flag on the left?

Bold and Brash

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

-Zydeco- posted:

Bold and Brash

More like belongs in the trash

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

-Zydeco- posted:

Bold and Brash

kdrudy posted:

More like belongs in the trash

Mods? Thread title?

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

So apparently that's something from spongebob squarepants but I'm left wondering if it's yet another thing 4chan/the alt right have adopted as their own because that's just how the internet works these days, I guess.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

SO DEMANDING posted:

So apparently that's something from spongebob squarepants but I'm left wondering if it's yet another thing 4chan/the alt right have adopted as their own because that's just how the internet works these days, I guess.

I think trying to claim spongebob for alt right would be incredibly hard as it has like hundred of different memes and such.

Its literally too mainstream to be taken over

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
But claiming specific things from Spongebob is less difficult, especially if they're less noteworthy things. You're not gonna be able to claim the Krusty Krab or Spongebob himself, but an incidental thing from a single episode? Absolutely.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Miss posted:

I don't know how the alt right has adopted it, but it's literally a painting that Squidward made that the creators of the show used to demonstrate that Squidward sucks at painting.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Dick Burglar posted:

But claiming specific things from Spongebob is less difficult, especially if they're less noteworthy things. You're not gonna be able to claim the Krusty Krab or Spongebob himself, but an incidental thing from a single episode? Absolutely.

Bold and Brash is already a more widespread Spongebob meme though. It would be like them trying to claim the 'steamed hams' scene from the Simpsons, instead of finding some other scene to use that isn't already a meme.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
It's the first I've seen of it, but I'll take your word for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
This discussion belongs in the trash