Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacegrass
May 1, 2013

I've been worshiping Christ for 15 years. But my life keeps getting worse. I've been praying also, for the 15 years. Whatever is going on with the virus I don't understand. I'll just listen to my death metal and hope the world ends soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Spacegrass posted:

I've been worshiping Christ for 15 years. But my life keeps getting worse. I've been praying also, for the 15 years. Whatever is going on with the virus I don't understand. I'll just listen to my death metal and hope the world ends soon.

Sir I appreciate your candor but this is frankly out of my scope as a Verizon employee

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Have you considered an apple phone. They are god's phones.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Spacegrass posted:

Have you tried turning it off and then on again

lmao like the IT crowd did anyone watch that show omg it s like me and my friends xd

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Spacegrass posted:

Well can I interest you in some Islam or perhaps a bit of Buddhism? If you're on a budget I have some lightly used Judaism in both orthodox and reform if you want a change but not too much change...

Of course what most people in your situation decide is just to go with a Christianity with a different OEM skin, in which case I'll need to know more about what you've been using.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

After reflashing my Judaism firmware I can definitely recommend. provided you keep up to date on the community patches.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

By popular demand posted:

After reflashing my Judaism firmware I can definitely recommend. provided you keep up to date on the community patches.

How do you deal with your phone not working one day out of the week?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sounds like you got too many Body Thetans. You need an audit.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Jose Oquendo posted:

How do you deal with your phone not working one day out of the week?

Dude that got resolved with the Sec-U-L0r ROM in like day 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
Which religions are compatable with the GPL (God's Protection License)?