Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
akira would be boring at this point but if they go in that direction it would be fine.

"good dude, works so hard for her" posts reek of comphet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i reread the manga now after having vague memories of it and man, this manga was way more interesting before dating dudes was a thing that was happening

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

'are you guys... pseudo-dating?'

*me, banging fists on the table* go back to gender! go back to gender!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Please watch over these stupid babies. Also the pages may be in the wrong order when you read it.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Got a double helping of Yokota Takuma.

Dumb Prefect had an Imouto chapter.

Serious brother has an airheaded bro-con sibling.

Love and MTG however, reminding us of the suffering that all girls fated to lose in a romcom endure.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
The one truth of romance manga is that whichever girl (or guy) you like is going to lose if the mc is likable, vice versa if s/he is not.

Such is the way of things.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqlCjkDm58

Adachi And Shimamura anime targeting the Fall season. Hope the production holds up okay with everything that's happened.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Brought To You By posted:

Love and MTG however, reminding us of the suffering that all girls fated to lose in a romcom endure.

I noticed the Wataru reference.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Cuntellectual posted:

The one truth of romance manga is that whichever girl (or guy) you like is going to lose if the mc is likable, vice versa if s/he is not.

I dunno, somehow the girl getting the unlikable guy isn't as bad as the losers being really broken up over not getting with some completely unlikable nobody to me

Obviously in real life whoever gets stuck with a bad person is the real loser, but it's not like romance manga ever go past the confession anyway!!!!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
y'all need to read better romances

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Everything Burrito posted:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

In this same story, Hajime is cool and likeable. Emi is also clearly best girl, not like there's much in the way of competition. It just sucks that Yakumo is going through a middle school crush and wasn't even in the runnings, Just in the "just friends" camp. God knows I've been there

I also apparently posted just soon enough to miss an update yesterday. The tournament is in full swing and enters an incredibly Chuuni player.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I support the Useless Princess

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
That was the best possible school field trip development, hell yeah. Izumi ain't gonna be lonely for long~

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

gnome7 posted:

That was the best possible school field trip development, hell yeah. Izumi ain't gonna be lonely for long~

Still possible it won't work out but as soon as Iroha appeared I was kinda hoping those two would get together.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Given that I've seen the mangaka make some art and gags shipping them together on twitter, and especially given that we've literally just done a It Didn't Work Out arc, I'd be reasonably surprised if things don't go well for the two of them

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
otome danshi still going strong

edit: lmao the next chapter from that is an update saying it'll be ending soon, welp

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 05:33 on May 13, 2020

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Yeah, but it feels like it had a good run. The main couple is together, plot threads are wrapping up et etc

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah it has had a good run of course, but I don't know exactly how long a "season" of the comics are though, a volume's worth?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
haven't caught up in a while but, like i want with every romance manga, i really wanted an extended bit of them being together (the actual interesting part of romance!!!)

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

haven't caught up in a while but, like i want with every romance manga, i really wanted an extended bit of them being together (the actual interesting part of romance!!!)
Heck, :same:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

DisDisDis posted:

yeah I'm never a fan of the "and they rode off into the sunset together" endings right after confession, but at least we've gotten a bit after they got together, now they're wrapping up the OTHER potential romance in the series.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

The first new Adachi And Shimamura chapter:

The second new Adachi And Shimamura chapter:

Ganbare, AdaShima.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Inui Ayu tells us the story of how sometimes it can be very :nws: and hard to let go.

Amane Ruri leaves us wondering what :nws: things the princess will someday do.

Sezaki Umi tells the story of a day in the life of a stupid gyaru and a glamourous gyaru.

I can totally sympathize with Mayokos thoughts on the books world, in this :nws: story about Yukari and Mayuko by Kindaichi Renjuurou.

And finally and most importantly because it's what I like the most, there's a new anthology out themed around marriage between adult women.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

D. Ebdrup posted:

And finally and most importantly because it's what I like the most, there's a new anthology out themed around marriage between adult women.

ahhhhh these were all so sweet

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I appreciate the fact that ever since Galko-chan we've been living in the age of cute Gyarus.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

I appreciate the fact that ever since Galko-chan we've been living in the age of cute Gyarus.
:hai:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Didn't take long for this to get picked up again

:ughh:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

sinky posted:

Didn't take long for this to get picked up again

:ughh:
As predicted.

Theme for this chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acQ6jLe3R8E

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Tsurezure Biyori by Hamuro Kei has finished. :comfyoot:

2C=Galore asks Will These Words Reach You? I think you can guess the answer, but you should read it anyhow, because it's a really sweet little story. :fluffy:

Finally, Karuha invites us to Share Your Happiness with some office lady yuri. :allears:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I just saw the dead brother's wife's butt

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Snooze Cruise posted:

I just saw the dead brother's wife's butt

:monocle:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

is it a good butt

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Aurora posted:

is it a good butt

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

go away stair

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

make me

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Karuha gives us the best advice, when she tells us to go for the happy ending.

There's also Inui Ayus story of my electric sheep.