Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yinlock posted:

a psa on safe sex where the very respectable narrator suddenly dips into vulgar slang

"Teen pregnancy is no joke, so when you're busting a fat one,"

my sex ed teacher was a rugby idiot and he said in class that he "knows raw doggin' feels better, but just put on a rubber for gods sake," and that was the first time i had heard the term raw doggin' and i think about that class a lot.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

spend ur life thinking that the met gala is australian slang for starting a relationship

Christoph
Running gag where everyone who sells something is called a monger

Vapemonger
Housemonger
Taffymonger

nut posted:

spend ur life thinking that the met gala is australian slang for starting a relationship

not quite related but when I was a teenager I used to think lip service meant oral sex

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

Christoph posted:

Running gag where everyone who sells something is called a monger

Vapemonger
Housemonger
Taffymonger

not quite related but when I was a teenager I used to think lip service meant oral sex

The carmonger down the lane offers favourable lease terms on 2019 Toyota Corollas and Rav4s.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

ghost emoji posted:

Heck's Kitchen

"It's fahlootin' raw! I wouldn't feed this schlop to my dog! Don't you dare try to serve this baloney out of my kitchen!"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
or Heck's Kitchen is hosted by a "midwest nice" chef named Tammy who grades each week's challenge of hot dish

nut

ghost emoji posted:

Heck's Kitchen

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
You have superheros like Thor so how about more unlikely superheros based on ancient myth. Like what is Sisyphus was a superhero?

biosterous

all superheroes are already sisyphus - the criminals always come back and there's always another crisis, and even if they manage to win or retire or die they'll be brought back with a crossover or a reboot or something

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Does this mean Camus is the ultimate supervillain?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Yinlock

take the moon posted:

obvs but u could do this with dare too

like you think your son is studying but actually he's railing lines of 97 percent pure uncut white gold the primo poo poo godDAMN *loud sniffing noise*

abuse culture.

Prurient Squid posted:

You have superheros like Thor so how about more unlikely superheros based on ancient myth. Like what is Sisyphus was a superhero?

The Adventures of Super Saint Francis of Assisi

Christoph
Referring to nanobots as bananobots

----------------

xcheopis

abuse culture. posted:

Miracles performed include:
- Petting two cats simultaneously and neither of them bitches about the existence of the other
- Food bowls always have a proper and satisfying amount of kibble
- Able to give medications with no fuss
- Able to give belly rubs to even the most obstreperous of cats

alnilam

abuse culture. posted:

he'd be like aquaman (command of sea life) but with birds

ty manifisto

Prurient Squid

Cassandra would be a pretty grim superheroine whose ability is soley to have premonitions of doom that no one believes. Would Captain Hindsight be her ally or foe?

baw

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
an SA poster who sends a thank you message to anyone who quotes them

baw

google THIS

"I don't have any daisies," Tom said lackadaisically.

biosterous

google THIS posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

baw posted:

an SA poster who sends a thank you message to anyone who quotes them

this is a terrible idea

----------------

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

owlhawk911 posted:

if you don't like reggae then get out of my house

me gwan post down babylon

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

indiana jones and the trip wher he try to figure out what a bumbaclot is

nut

indiana jones and the daggering express

Finger Prince

nut posted:

indiana jones and the trip wher he try to figure out what a bumbaclot is

Temple of doom only Short Round is a little Jamaican kid.

Prurient Squid

The cops are after a group of terrorists that are planning a big job and the terrorists are dressed as clowns. But at the same time in the same city peacefull protesters are gathering also dressed as clowns. Meanwhile thousands of actual clowns are traveling to the city for a clown convention. Some kind of clown clusterfuck ensues.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

The cops are after a group of terrorists that are planning a big job and the terrorists are dressed as clowns. But at the same time in the same city peacefull protesters are gathering also dressed as clowns. Meanwhile thousands of actual clowns are traveling to the city for a clown convention. Some kind of clown clusterfuck ensues.

The clown terrorists try to lose the cops in a traffic jam but there are only two other cars on the road.

nut

not to mention all those freakin clowns in Congress

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

We need a Tom Swiftie thread, said Robot Made of Meat, . . . umm. Tom Swiftlessly?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ForbiddenSock

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
Opening an umbrella in the bathroom stall.

I just like to imagine the panic a person must feel when every other toilet stall pops open an umbrella while they sit there mudbutted and toilet bound unable to protect themselves from whatever comes next.

google THIS

If the Founding Fathers were Founding Dads.

"We just drafted a new document. It's called the Constitution."

"Really? What's it about?"

"It's about four pages."

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

"It's about four pages."

we hold these truths to be self evident: put on a sweater.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

"It's about four pages."

Heather Papps posted:

we hold these truths to be self evident: put on a sweater.

Congress shall make no law that abridges the freedom to whap anyone touching that thermostat

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
a little revolution now and then builds character

----------------

nut

ok I get where the wheel is but which part is the barrow

google THIS

The Declaration of Independence sitting on a desk unsigned because it's the Fourth of July and the Founding Dads are having a bitchin' cookout.

nut

chalupa cabre??

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

google THIS posted:

"It's about four pages."

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

"Hi the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America, I'm Dad"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

nut

google THIS posted:

this joke was in the nyt crossword today :tinfoil:

alnilam

ghost emoji posted:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

"Hi the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America, I'm Dad"

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

nut posted:

ok I get where the wheel is but which part is the barrow

I don't understand, is the funery mound somehow portable? Or is it some ritual burial site for broken wheels?