Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

every rockstar game is garbage except lemmings, the first two gta games thats just the micromachines overhead racing games except you run over hari krisnas, and the warrriors. gently caress you god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ping Pong is cool too

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

people say Bully was good but I watched my girlfriend play it and the entire game is just horrible minigames that don't work properly and insta-fail stealth sections lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bully was cool because it was a tight little open world and your room filled up with trophies over time and you could kiss jocks on the mouth for messing with you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a sick sale happening now too on EGS. Shenmue III is only 15 bucks...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

insta-fail stealth sections lmao

thats loving win

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

There's a sick sale happening now too on EGS. Shenmue III is only 15 bucks...

Yeah the $10 coupon thing is insane. Control is a really good buy at $20

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

they did this same sale at christmas i think, it's legitimately great but I'm looking for things I didn't buy then and the store is abysmal to find stuff on.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

just had to do like 20 pages of captchas to make a rockstar account, starting to wonder if I'm a robot

edit: lol it wants me to do this every time I attempt to enter a password since I realized I had an old account, what is this madness

oh it looks like the sale broke rockstar's servers or something so they can't send verification emails for the accounts they make you use to launch the game for no reason

Martman fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 15, 2020

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

pc gaming ftmfw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Martman posted:

just had to do like 20 pages of captchas to make a rockstar account, starting to wonder if I'm a robot

edit: lol it wants me to do this every time I attempt to enter a password since I realized I had an old account, what is this madness

oh it looks like the sale broke rockstar's servers or something so they can't send verification emails for the accounts they make you use to launch the game for no reason
This is a pretty entitled response to getting mother loving gtav for the low, low price of free. Thank you epic games store.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

drat, I really lost my cool for a second there. Closed my eyes and counted to Epic and now i feel better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rockstar loving owns ballsacks. I love getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store. Thank you Sir Clifford. Thank you Lowtax. Thank you Epic.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I guess EGS (epic games shop) has really earned its name this time because this is epic!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Rockstar loving owns ballsacks. I love getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store. Thank you Sir Clifford. Thank you Lowtax. Thank you Epic.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

On my god the digital deluxe version of borderlands 3 that inudes a free Randy pritchford mystery usb drive is 50% off

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

On my god the digital deluxe version of borderlands 3 that inudes a free Randy pritchford mystery usb drive is 50% off

lol

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

mysterious loyall X posted:

:yikes:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

We can all own some of rockstars ballsacks thanks to the 40% off sale on RDR2 on the epic store.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
played gta5 for about 2/3 hrs and think thats it for moi

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

We can all own some of rockstars ballsacks thanks to the 40% off sale on RDR2 on the epic store.
Free on Game Pass bro.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

Free on Game Pass bro.

Not on Pc. Begone troll

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's also loads of free games you can get from your subscription to Twitch Prime!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The Clowner posted:

There's also loads of free games you can get from your subscription to Twitch Prime!
We don't support the B man in this household.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just got civ 6 for a cool $0

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i just got civ 6 for a cool $0

That's crazy, so did I! We don't shop at the same place do we??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1265454115074629633?s=20

https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1265454348466745344?s=20

7 SamSho games including a previously totally unreleased version of SSV that was loke tested once and then disappeared since I guess SNK didn't want to release another Neo Geo game. Rollback netcode. Thank you Epic Games and SNK.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hard to believe it but this store is getting even more epic

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I think you got lost and posted in the wrong thread :smug:

In Training posted:

https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1265454348466745344?s=20

7 SamSho games including a previously totally unreleased version of SSV that was loke tested once and then disappeared since I guess SNK didn't want to release another Neo Geo game. Rollback netcode. Thank you Epic Games and SNK.

Holy shot :worship:

edit: It really is cool to see weird stuff like this go free and not just games from 5 years ago. Epic has done it again.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just noticed amazon prime has a bunch of snk games free to claim as well. the only kof games are 2000 and 2002 though lol

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I think free games are epic

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Sludge Life is free on epic

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sludge life is what I call my gr0dy nutsack/scrote area.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

gonna stake my claim amongst the graffiti elite............for free

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going mad with free game power and accepting the borderlands handsome collection lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Epic Games Store is like legal looting

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Explaining epic games store to my friends

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

"I don't wanna pay money"

"it's free"

"I don't wanna play games from a store that's not epic"

"it's the most epic store there is"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Epic Games Store is like legal looting

Honestly. I’m not even sure that it’s legal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
I'm clicking all the games but never playing any of them, because games I'm actually interested in I've already bought & played. It's like looting, but all you're getting is trash you don't care about anyways.