Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Coffee and ESP Ra.De now, Yakuza 0 later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Zelda 2, then Link to the Past

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just won a 99-Up at a slot machine.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Animal Crossing and Mega Man X. Finally beat Boomer Kuwanger

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HalfHazard posted:

Animal Crossing and Mega Man X. Finally beat Boomer Kuwanger

Boomer Kumwanker

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Boomer Kumwanker

Mods?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Boomer Kumwanker
:catstare:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Onimusha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my weekend plan is Shenmue, Final Fantasy and Mario

Shenmue II I've just reached Kowloon, final fantasy XII I'm plumbing the depths of the Tomb of Raithwall, and I'm on world 6 of new suoer Mario Bros Wii.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The Wonderful 101: Remastered and Hypnospace Outlaw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Yakuza 3, I’ve been pulling a Bob and playing side stories and loving around so I’m still just about to leave for Kamurocho like I was last week. I’ve also been hooked on Rune Factory 4 Special for the last couple days so I’m sure I’ll spend a few hours on that too

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Wonderful 101 remaster

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Rockstar never sent me the confirmation email for their piece of poo poo so I'm playing Filament

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

year two of Grim Fandango Remastered. lol that one of the first things you have to do in year one is climb up the side of a skyscraper via a rope made of neckties to get to your boss's office. this game owns.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Super Mario Odyssey and Persona 5 Royal new game plus.. going to max all confidants this time

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

year two of Grim Fandango Remastered. lol that one of the first things you have to do in year one is climb up the side of a skyscraper via a rope made of neckties to get to your boss's office. this game owns.

I’m so bad at this game lol. I got stuck after putting the balloons of goop in the mail sorter

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Yakuza 0 and Raiden.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

ffxiv and porch beers

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mega Man Zero 2 and some Halo 2 legendary co-op.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xenoblade 2, Ghostbusters and Halo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

I’m so bad at this game lol. I got stuck after putting the balloons of goop in the mail sorter

i got stumped several times during year one but it was never frustrating, thank you LucasArts for *voice slowly getting drowned out by Manny saying "that's not on fire" louder and louder*

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Continuing the sekiro plat quest, with some Mtg arena thrown in

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The lovely games that suck rear end op

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

The lovely games that suck rear end op

Oh, you’re playing [byour posts[/b] :D

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i remember definitely needing a guide for grim fandango in certain points. it still suffers from a lot of adventure game specific problems of that era

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh, you’re playing [byour posts[/b] :D

:mrgw:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've been trying to play tokimeki memorial on my pc engine mini i got this week but the text zips by real fast theres no pause because it matches the lips during speaking part and they talk a LOT i can only get thru half a sentence before it zips by.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTgbke-NAd4 opening theme slaps tho

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

i got stumped several times during year one but it was never frustrating, thank you LucasArts for *voice slowly getting drowned out by Manny saying "that's not on fire" louder and louder*

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
GTAV wants me to buy a $4000 suit for the next mission but I'm flat broke and have no clue how to make money in this game about stealing poo poo, so back to pathmans

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

after 15 hours I've reached somewhere in FF12 that isn't a desert very exciting g

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

GTAV wants me to buy a $4000 suit for the next mission but I'm flat broke and have no clue how to make money in this game about stealing poo poo, so back to pathmans
I don't know why I kept playing after the epic heist which resulted in you getting no money, or the second time that happened, but I regret it.

Playing Battletech and it's cool but the extremely slow movement, loading and janky everything is driving me mildly prodromal in a game with PS2 graphics. I'm in the mood for something epic and turn based and for some reason it's not quite scratching it even though it's good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Disco Elysium

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Picked up EDF 4.1 again for some reason.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Total War Warhammer in anticipation of the new update

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Control... maybe Hades.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Couldn't get into it when I tried it like a year ago but I decided to give Endless Space 2 another shot yesterday and ended up playing for like 6 hours. Never was a 4X guy but this game is super cool

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Night in the Woods before dinner

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’ve already put a lot of time into Animal Crossing and Rune Factory 4S and there’s a bunch of games I kinda feel like playing so I’ll probably be switching a lot for the rest of the day. But we’ll start with Breath of the Wild and see how that goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Halo 2