Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

You know that crown that turns toadette into peachette? What if bowser put that on haha

sounds dumb, he'd never do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

now we're talkin

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

All right, I finished Assassin's Creed: Syndicate in about 30 hours. What a totally fine experience. It was fine! Maybe I'll do the DLC later. Let's review games completed so far in 2020. Making record time here!

- Eliza
- Bloodborne
- Doom Eternal
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Streets of Rage 4
- Final Fantasy X
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Up next: FFX-2 HD or FFIX Remastered maybe.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

nog isn't on the cover because he's alerting his superiors at Starfleet of the situation as any proper cadet would

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
lotta probes going around lately, stay safe gamers

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Looper posted:

maybe the probed people should stop being forum criminals!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Looper posted:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

the best content

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

taking notes

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

some times

some crimes

go slippin through the cracks

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
The score: You are working for a Magistrate, who wants you to Plant an Occult Forums Crime on a Cursed poster.

The trouble:
Electroplasmic Security.

The twist: Rogue spirits possess some/most/all of the people involved.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Seems like we can probe you and then blame it on a spooky ghost :iiam:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Seems like we can probe you and then blame it on a spooky ghost :iiam:

You'll have to put together a crew of daring scoundrels.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Man I need to run Blades in the Dark again

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTPBOqMpS3c

Midnight Gospel is real good :allears:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Yeah it's great. Wish there were more episodes

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
is it? I got turned off by the preachy weed dialog in the first episode and quit halfway through

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

captain bryce is the best character in the show he is better than both the salami and the bologna combined

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1R1Ch-2JBs

This is a cute video.

I also feel like it implies that at least Jack Black and Riley Hawk will be in 1+2.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 16:55 on May 15, 2020

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ymgve posted:

is it? I got turned off by the preachy weed dialog in the first episode and quit halfway through

Every episode is a different guest and different topics. Only the first one is about drugs. I didn't find that episode very preachy though. Like yeah the podcaster wacky dude is super pro weed, obv, but Dr. Drew isn't pro drug. Literally the first thing he says is like "I have to clarify I'm not anti-drug like some people think, I'm just not necessarily pro-drug" and he ends with "there are no good or bad drugs"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1R1Ch-2JBs

This is a cute video.

I also feel like it implies that at least Jack Black and Riley Hawk will be in 1+2.

I am a Rodney Mullen picker.

edit: Rodney Mullen vs Daewon Song is still the greatest skate video ever made.

Amp fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 15, 2020

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i don't know any skaters besides tony but i would pick bob burquist sometimes

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i also always pick rodney out of gratitude for his contributions to the art of skateboarding

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I only played the third one but picked Bam Margera because I liked his shirt with the atom looking thing on it and he had a move where he would lie prone on the skateboard when you were grinding

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Weedle posted:

i also always pick rodney out of gratitude for his contributions to the art of skateboarding

my mans invented the flatground ollie

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I've been playing this game Huntdown on Switch, hasn't really gotten much buzz but it's quite good!

It's a side-scrolling, level-based shooter where you play one of 3 grizzled bounty hunters in a hyper-capitalist dystopia. Each level has you shooting and quipping your way through hordes of gang-members on your way to your target.

The game is tough but fair and the levels each have sub-objectives that encourage replays to perfect your run. It's just a really nice arcade experience with a fun and goofy aesthetic. Definitely recommend checking it out if any of that appeals to you.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
All the skaters I know weren't in the Tony Hawk

You've probably never heard of them

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

my mans invented the flatground ollie

and the kickflip

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

PantsBandit posted:

I've been playing this game Huntdown on Switch, hasn't really gotten much buzz but it's quite good!

It's a side-scrolling, level-based shooter where you play one of 3 grizzled bounty hunters in a hyper-capitalist dystopia. Each level has you shooting and quipping your way through hordes of gang-members on your way to your target.

The game is tough but fair and the levels each have sub-objectives that encourage replays to perfect your run. It's just a really nice arcade experience with a fun and goofy aesthetic. Definitely recommend checking it out if any of that appeals to you.

my friend pointed this out as something i'd love and it looks loving great but it's on epic games store which i'd have to install so eh

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I haven’t thought about 1080 Snowboarding since at least 2000 (the year)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv7lGOFMuRo

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i just played one of the girls until we unlocked the joke characters

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

PantsBandit posted:

It's a side-scrolling, level-based shooter where you play one of 3 grizzled bounty hunters in a hyper-capitalist dystopia.

woah it takes place in 2020?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

that reminds me that i bought a bunch of ssx gamecube games like 7 years ago. i should play those again

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Bob burnquist was the best non Tony pick until 3 when they brought Mullen and his manuals in. But gotta love Chad muska, just for the backpack swag.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

what was the tony hawk game on gamecube. i borrowed that one from a friend and that was the only one ive ever played

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/05/tony-hawks-pro-skater-1-2-soundtrack-list-announced

Full soundtrack

“Police Truck” by the Dead Kennedys
“Superman” by Goldfinger
“Jerry Was a Race Car Driver” by Primus
“New Girl” by The Suicide Machines
“Here and Now” by The Ernies
“Euro-Barge” by The Vandals
“Blood Brothers” by Papa Roah
“Guerrilla Radio” by Rage Against the Machine
“Pin the Tail on the Donkey” by Naughty by Nature
“You” by Bad Religion
“When Worlds Collide” by Powerman 5000
“No Cigar” by Millencolin
“Cyclone” by Dub Pistols
“May 16” by Lagwagon
“Subculture – Dieslboy + Kaos VIP” by Styles of Beyond and Dieselboy + Kaos
“Heavy Metal Winner” by Consumed
“Evil Eye” by Fu Manchu
“Five Lessons Learned” by Swingin’ Utters

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Just need to be able to put Superman on repeat so i can relive that pizza hut demo disc vibe

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I keep wondering if it's too early to make a dedicated Hawk thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm the conspicuously terrible Naughty By Nature song lol

I forgot it was even in the original. I gotta wonder, was that the only hip hop act they asked or did they really think "well, we've got the Dead Kennedys and Primus so we're doing good boys. But how about some hip hop? Public Enemy? Run-DMC? The Beastie Boys? Nah. Fuckin Naughty By Nature bro"