Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dixville posted:

Holy crap that's awesome. Wish i could find random musical instruments

We had a Chinese exchange student for a year who had an extremely rich family (private jet rich). He bought all this extremely expensive stuff he needed while here in high school (bicycle, sax, clothes, etc). And when the year was up and he left he was just like "Throw it all away or keep it, I don't care."

Apparently my wife put the sax in the shed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

spacetoaster posted:

Apparently my wife put the sax in the shed.

That really, really sounds like an euphemism for a sex act.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wait a second.

That kid was so rich, that when he stayed at a strangers house he got a bicycle AND clothes?? You shittin' me, dog?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Wait a second.

That kid was so rich, that when he stayed at a strangers house he got a bicycle AND clothes?? You shittin' me, dog?

*Big Pork Town puts on their STOP BEING POOR t-shirt*

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Wait a second.

i let you know what you could do with your opinions in the favorite movie thread :wink:

to address this thread: im going to a social distance bonfire tonight.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Moo the cow posted:

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Tell us what you're doing during quarantine: Mozi

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Weee, I'm gonna get my teeth ripped out by one them professionals! Gonna be really exciting. My dental surgeon even gave me some pain meds & antibiotics yesterday. Yessss!!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you have a long piece of string and a door then you have a professional tooth extraction

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
finally reactivated and updated my Etsy store

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/krakenkritters

Most of the listings are made to order stuff. Now I just need some orders...

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Whacking and cracking

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Your Shoes posted:

Whacking and cracking

I have noticed you are quite the multi tasker. You are never just doing one thing... always two things.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

My Shoes posted:

I have noticed you are quite the multi tasker. You are never just doing one thing... always two things.

I got two of your shoes right better put em both to work

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Mozi posted:

if you have a long piece of string and a door then you have a professional tooth extraction

That only works til they're old enough to drive to the dentist.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

Wait a second.

We're easily impressed bumpkins.

Seriously though, it was a lot of very expensive poo poo he bought, and kept buying.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I bought a pair of nice japanese ceramic waterstones when I was drunk last week and spent a couple of hours today putting gratuitous, scary mirror edges on all of my knives

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

just spent like 4 hours mowing my lawn and it's not done yet, but I am.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

WEAKLING!!!!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

This changed my life with regards to yard work: https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Walkman...s%2C158&sr=8-16

Download a new album and go to work. You can even swim with the thing on.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

This changed my life with regards to yard work: https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Walkman...s%2C158&sr=8-16

Download a new album and go to work. You can even swim with the thing on.

quote:

...Ambient noise function so you aren’t isolated from the world around you

I got that too for less than a hundred dollars. It's called listening to poo poo that's already happening.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Moo the cow posted:

Lmao

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Fatkraken posted:

finally reactivated and updated my Etsy store

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/krakenkritters

Most of the listings are made to order stuff. Now I just need some orders...

Love these!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dixville posted:

Love these!

:same:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

I got that too for less than a hundred dollars. It's called listening to poo poo that's already happening.

Yeah, it's bothersome if you accidentally press that button. But it is helpful when the kids want something and you don't want to take it off to hear whatever it is.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

This list of ingredients on the Hot Pockets box is longer than my attention span today.

The oil change has been done, but the burning smell remains.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

Actually super handy for cycling with headphones. :shrug:

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
Oh and I felt guilty so

https://imgur.com/gallery/ocNz2ou

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
I should probably get my 6 month overdue tags re registered

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

You've got til probably July before they'll start caring again

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

grillster posted:

You've got til probably July before they'll start caring again

They were expired last November but apparently no cop gives a poo poo about it, only ever gotten some parking tickets before. Might want to get in now though before people start.congregatong at Jiffy Lube in protest.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I had a pressure washer delivered from Home Depot a week ago with lots of soaps like Zep. Got a bunch of attachments from Amazon too. Foam cannon, surface cleaner, extender with adjustable gutter nozzles.

So far I have cleaned; every inch of concrete around my house, the entire outside of the house including the gutters and porch, BBQ and smoker, and both cars.

I also bought a ridiculous amount of car cleaning stuff. Clay bars, dip brush, waxes and protectants, tire shine stuff, wheel cleaner foam, and some soap from chemical brothers the smells like bubblegum. It’s kept me busy and the cars are so clean the glow. I even did my mom’s car for Mother’s Day. She can’t go anywhere but when she can at least it will be really clean.

Propitious Jerk
Sep 13, 2010
makin dungeon maps for my roleplaying group because we're stuck playing online and because I'm a huge dork.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Propitious Jerk posted:

makin dungeon maps for my roleplaying group because we're stuck playing online and because I'm a huge dork.

Those look nice, dork.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Literally A Person posted:

I've heard that if you close your eyes in the music shop and bump around for a couple of minutes you're allowed to grab something without looking and walk out with it. The store owners all already know what's up so don't bother warning them.

This is an especially good idea right now. The same goes if you don't have a blindfold but you cough on the instrument.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I'm getting my teeth fixed soon which is pretty exciting. It's been a bit of a nightmare since mid-April. After that, I'm going to stick to staying at home except for errands I need to run in person. Will be starting new job in awhile, which is really good news for me, and I won't be interacting with customers too much. Just gotta focus on getting teeth fixed and pushing forward with my life.

Synthetic Dreams fucked around with this message at 11:35 on May 16, 2020

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I had a pressure washer delivered from Home Depot a week ago with lots of soaps like Zep. Got a bunch of attachments from Amazon too. Foam cannon, surface cleaner, extender with adjustable gutter nozzles.

I would like to know about pressure washers and pressure washer accessories.

I was trying to get the undercarriage of my truck cleaned after driving on salt roads, and then I have two or three active projects where i can use one. Also the concrete, fence before repaint... Thats a garage appliance I can use. But I don't know just "how much" I need. Seems like costs are all over the map.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

pumped up for school posted:

I would like to know about pressure washers and pressure washer accessories.

I was trying to get the undercarriage of my truck cleaned after driving on salt roads, and then I have two or three active projects where i can use one. Also the concrete, fence before repaint... Thats a garage appliance I can use. But I don't know just "how much" I need. Seems like costs are all over the map.

Ask yourself one question. Am I in this for the pressure washer or am I in this for the pressure washer lifestyle?

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

I feel like I'm turning a bend. This might be my new thing.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

pumped up for school posted:

I feel like I'm turning a bend. This might be my new thing.

I'm so proud of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Big Beef City posted:

the bird and some of the trees are 3 dimensional and the buildings, trees, and other bird are not I don't get it what's happening

It's like Animal Crossing, there's there's humanoid animals but also animals that are just...there. There's people owls and owl owls. There is no explanation for the difference between the two and nobody in the game seems to notice.