Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

no broccoli please posted:

Add Homer blob to inventory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Stoner Sloth

>check inventory for actual Homer

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lmfao yesssssss

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

perfect!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
what should they do or where shall they go?? any ideas?

Heather Papps

hello friend

we are still looking for homer, maybe stop by moes? also i think herman's military antiques to see if you can sell/identify the lifted items?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shifty Nipples

> see if Flanders knows anything about what happened.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

all swell ideas! we'll pursue them next updates!

hey guys

do you think what if

like if we used the BED that Marge has on one of the party members... Can you think of anything... any classes that could... potentially be unlocked??

the person who can solve this riddle will get their favorite simpson character put inside. it's like a celebrity guest appearance but better because the existing springfielders are better than celebrities

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

hey guys

do you think what if

like if we used the BED that Marge has on one of the party members... Can you think of anything... any classes that could... potentially be unlocked??

the person who can solve this riddle will get their favorite simpson character put inside. it's like a celebrity guest appearance but better because the existing springfielders are better than celebrities

use bed on maggie to unlock rip van winkle mode

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

hey guys

do you think what if

The first thing that comes to mind is Bart can't sleep because clowns will eat him but idk what relevance that has.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

weed cat

really want to spam ideas shotgun style in hopes of hitting the mark just so i can add a really obnoxious character

Plant MONSTER.

really the bed needs to be combined with another item before it can become a class-altering costume.

weed cat

bedsheets become bart's cape for el barto

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

this riddle is hard. what's in our inventory again?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

weed cat

owlhawk911 posted:

combine bed and slingshot for el barto

Plant MONSTER.

owlhawk911 posted:

Yeah we don't have the other item, it's a kind of fruit. It's okay the adventure will continue no matter what. : )

marge's inventory:

bed
mysterious crystal
glob of goo times two
blob-homer

biosterous

what happened to the cash

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

threw it out, we don't need that

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

go ask ned if he can lend you supplies for you quest. he's a pushover he'll give you anything you need

take the moon

by sebmojo
i sleep in a race car

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

i actually slept in a racecar bed as a child but i never had any particular penchant for cars or racing go figure

tell ya what i did have a penchant for and that's MARGE

no broccoli please

no broccoli please you are nice here is a Nathaniel Hawthorne avatar
Oh definitely let Satan take the wheel.

Plant MONSTER.

warning: marge has CLAWS

ReeeOW! Hiss hiss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

hell yeah.

no broccoli please

no broccoli please you are nice here is a Nathaniel Hawthorne avatar
Take his pruning shears.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

warning: marge has CLAWS

ReeeOW! Hiss hiss!

helpful, kind, and ned is still totally owned. i love marge

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

alnilam

owlhawk911 posted:

helpful, kind, and ned is still totally owned. i love marge

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

rod sux todd 4 lyfe

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps posted:

rod sux todd 4 lyfe

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 12:39 on May 20, 2020

Plant MONSTER.

lol im actually proud of that animation

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its an incredible animation

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
just don't try to give him any drat vegetables!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

made more amazing by the fact it kinda looks like Flanders has sunglasses, i love it!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Heather Papps

hello friend

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

its an incredible animation

it is SO good i'm going to need to see if i can find some design docs or an interview where someone picks the devs brain because HOT HOLY loving drat this makes prince of persia look like some sorta garbage pile

Plant MONSTER.

Marge Quest only had a limited released[1] It came bundled with a box of cereal that only appeared in store shelves if you were feeling really sick and dizzy, like from the flu[1]or from being really hungover[citation needed]. Your headache would intensify the closer you were to finding the box with enclosed game, upon purchase you get cold sweats and clammy hands and tinnitus gets really loud and you dissociate and then pass out.

When you wake up, you will taste copper in your mouth but you'll finally have your game! From this moment hence you will occasionally experience strange shudders that radiate through your spine as well as suffer permanent damage to your vagus nerve[2]

Todd the Angel Boy joined the party!

Plant MONSTER.

Todd joins the party! As an Angel Boy you can think of him as a mixed cleric/archer. His goody-two-shoeness allows him to wield CHURCHY element spells with ease!

Todd:

HP: 15/15 equipment 1: Toy Bow
MP: 20/20 equipment 2: none
Attack Bonus: 0 normal attack 1-4
Dex: 2
Def Bonus: 0
Speed Bonus: 2

Spells:
Cherub Arrow: a scriptured-infused bowshot that deals CHURCHY damage
Mend: Heal 3-5 to one party member

Abilities:
Flanders' Blessing: 7mp Party's defense gets raised 1-2 for 1-3 turns.

---------

Most of the party members, I think, will be springfield children. Marge is the ultimom

Heather Papps

hello friend

did homer drive to moes? maybe check the car port?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP

midge kiss moe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!