Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What sort of idiotic derail are you loving grammarians trying to create over some dick graffiti. I may be a poo poo poster but holy gently caress y'all are dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

Someone post the one that someone drew on the inside of a port-a-potty that had big dragster tires and headers.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

What sort of idiotic derail are you loving grammarians trying to create over some dick graffiti. I may be a poo poo poster but holy gently caress y'all are dumb.

I wish you'd waited for it to build to a PoMo deconstruction of that particular bit of shitter art.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Quote is not edit.
Imm'a a idiot.

joat mon fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 16, 2020

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Imma is just the personal form of yoosa. Neither are contractions.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I'm-a gonna stopp-a you right there

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
Ima - I understand, mother.
I-Ima - I understand and will comply, mother.

piL fucked around with this message at 19:05 on May 16, 2020

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Pretty sure I saw this guy in Twisted Metal 2.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

piL posted:

Ima - I understand, mother.
I-Ima - I understand and will comply, mother.

Fuckin lol

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
hahaha

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I seriously hope he isn’t a pedophile in addition to being an accused rapist.

I’ve only ever heard chuds call him a pedophile, so that makes me very skeptical of the charge.

Fuckin’ 2020 man.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 21, 2020

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I’ve only ever heard chuds call him a pedophile, so that makes me very skeptical of the charge.

Fuckin’ 2020 man.

Lol

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1262895155058806785?s=21

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Fuckin’ 2020 man.

He's not, but idiots are gonna take the pics of him being a grandpa with personal space issues and run wild with it.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

He's not, but idiots are gonna take the pics of him being a grandpa with personal space issues and run wild with it.

so if I walked up to your daughter/niece and grabbed her and started sniffing her hair, trying to kiss her on the cheek and she looked visibly disgusted by it you'd be ok with it?

PookBear fucked around with this message at 13:56 on May 21, 2020

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

The fringe right is really hype about pedophiles and Trump's secret war on entrenched pedophilia rings is something they love about him.

At last according to my Alex Jones fan neighbor.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

PookBear posted:

so if I walked up to your daughter/niece and grabbed her and started sniffing her hair, trying to kiss her on the cheek and she looked visibly disgusted by it you'd be ok with it?

:jerkbag:

If you wanna call him a pedophile with the rest of the chuds, knock yourself out. I really don't give a gently caress.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

:jerkbag:

If you wanna call him a pedophile with the rest of the chuds, knock yourself out. I really don't give a gently caress.

I didn't call him a pedophile but its like the foot massage scene from pulp fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCO-SBPTF5E

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

PookBear posted:

I didn't call him a pedophile but its like the foot massage scene from pulp fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCO-SBPTF5E

"I didn't call him a pedophile, I merely insinuated it when I quoted the post you in which you said he is not a pedophile and posted the pictures you referred to and asked if you'd be okay with it" is certainly a weird track to take but you do you.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

"I didn't call him a pedophile, I merely insinuated it when I quoted the post you in which you said he is not a pedophile and posted the pictures you referred to and asked if you'd be okay with it" is certainly a weird track to take but you do you.

I wasn't insinuating that he was a pedophile, but I was insinuating that his actions are creepy. My wife has to deal with this exact same type of behavior from old men in the industry she works in and its really loving weird how they never do it when I'm around.

so again I must ask: so if I walked up to your daughter/niece and grabbed her and started sniffing her hair, trying to kiss her on the cheek and she looked visibly disgusted by it you'd be ok with it?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

we could talk about real poo poo that's on record like biden leaving anita hill swinging

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

PookBear posted:

I wasn't insinuating that he was a pedophile, but I was insinuating that his actions are creepy. My wife has to deal with this exact same type of behavior from old men in the industry she works in and its really loving weird how they never do it when I'm around.

so again I must ask: so if I walked up to your daughter/niece and grabbed her and started sniffing her hair, trying to kiss her on the cheek and she looked visibly disgusted by it you'd be ok with it?

I quoted shims post asking if he really was a pedophile, and said no, he's not. He's got personal boundary issues for sure, but he's not a pedo. You're the one who chose to take issue with that. So yeah, in effect, you're insinuating he's a pedo. Had I said he doesn't have personal boundary issues or whatever, then fair game.

EBB posted:

we could talk about real poo poo that's on record like biden leaving anita hill swinging

Yep.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 14:22 on May 21, 2020

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

you're brushing it aside by saying he has personal boundary issues, when my point is that he has personal boundary issues with god drat children and while that's not the same thing as pedophilia it sure is something.

and you still haven't answered my question

PookBear fucked around with this message at 14:27 on May 21, 2020

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

It's going to be insinuated that Biden's a pedo until November (or longer) so it's probably not worth getting riled up over.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

moths posted:

It's going to be insinuated that Biden's a pedo until November (or longer) so it's probably not worth getting riled up over.

From Chuds? Of course. And yeah, I'm not gonna get worked up over anything coming from them, it's expected.

Here though? Nah, if you wanna sling bullshit around, be prepared to get called out on it.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

posting the galaxy-brain take "CHUDs say Biden is a creepy perv with children therefore he must not be despite all evidence" unironically ITT

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

From Chuds? Of course. And yeah, I'm not gonna get worked up over anything coming from them, it's expected.

Here though? Nah, if you wanna sling bullshit around, be prepared to get called out on it.

slinging bullshit? mother fucker I'm posting photographic evidence of him being really loving weird with young girls

for the fourth time I must ask: so if I walked up to your daughter/niece and grabbed her and started sniffing her hair, trying to kiss her on the cheek and she looked visibly disgusted by it you'd be ok with it?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

technically he's not a pedophile so its totally cool to invalidate the bodily autonomy of young girls and touch them against their will as long you don't explicitly touch their sexual organs. forcing a smooch on someone's cheek never harmed anyone

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

PookBear posted:

slinging bullshit? mother fucker I'm posting photographic evidence of him being really loving weird with young girls

for the fourth time I must ask: so if I walked up to your daughter/niece and grabbed her and started sniffing her hair, trying to kiss her on the cheek and she looked visibly disgusted by it you'd be ok with it?

Motherfucker. Let me spell it out for you for the fourth time. I'll use crayons next time if this doesn't register.

Biden is touchy feely, has personal boundary issues, and it is indeed creepy and I am not contesting that. All I contested was that idiots calling him a pedophile are defacto wrong and assholes to boot. A close family member of mine was molested as a child. The guy who did it, was a pedophile. So yeah, I might be just a little sensitive to idiots around here just dropping pedophile like it's no big deal.

All I said to Shim was no, Biden's not a pedophile, it's idiots taking those photos and his already well established history of having personal boundary issues and running wild with it. That's it, and you chose to take issue with that.

PookBear posted:

technically he's not a pedophile so its totally cool to invalidate the bodily autonomy of young girls and touch them against their will as long you don't explicitly touch their sexual organs. forcing a smooch on someone's cheek never harmed anyone

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Well done. :rolleyes:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Internet Wizard posted:

posting the galaxy-brain take "CHUDs say Biden is a creepy perv with children therefore he must not be despite all evidence" unironically ITT

Yeah, this. I'm with Pooki on this one.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

you downplayed his actions by calling them problems with personal boundaries when he is grabbing young girls and kissing them against their will

and you still haven't answered my questions and at this point I'm going to guess you are mentally incapable of doing so I'm going to answer it: if a stranger walked up to my wife/niece, grabbed them, and forced a kiss on them I would react with violence

PookBear fucked around with this message at 15:13 on May 21, 2020

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
McNally wipe this whole loving page off the planet.

You fuckers can be really insufferable.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Pook, you really need to be at a six or lower and the gauge is currently reading "MASTER CAUTION."

Ralph, you've seemed to either missed or misread Pook's underlying point of "holy crap this is bad behavior wtf" and what you had to say on the subject comes across as "well, it's not THAT bad."

Please stop making me want to daydrink. I'm trying to telework.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

McNally posted:

Pook, you really need to be at a six or lower and the gauge is currently reading "MASTER CAUTION."

Lmao good luck with that

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

McNally posted:

Ralph, you've seemed to either missed or misread Pook's underlying point of "holy crap this is bad behavior wtf" and what you had to say on the subject comes across as "well, it's not THAT bad."

Fair enough. I apologize if I came across that way. Was not my intent.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

McNally posted:

I'm perfectly calm dude. calmer than you are.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

PookBear posted:

I'm perfectly calm dude. calmer than you are.

I'm talking about your rhetoric, not your mood.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

sorry that was a poor attempt at joke because in the film he says that after being an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

PookBear posted:

sorry that was a poor attempt at joke because in the film he says that after being an rear end in a top hat

Oh, gotcha.