Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a seagull
Apr 11, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Why would anyone want to read this a second time, or, really, a first?

I thought this same thing multiple times scrolling through my old saquotes.txt.

Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I had already forgotten, probably will again in about 5 minutes. :byewhore:

The Final Seraph84
May 16, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I had already forgotten, probably will again in about 5 minutes. :byewhore:
:smith:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

go away seraph

e: take your meds seraph

The Final Seraph84
May 16, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snow Cone Capone posted:

go away seraph

e: take your meds seraph

I take my meds religiously, I even have a little weekly medicine box so I never miss a day!

BTW it's pretty condescending to tell a person with mental illness to take their meds! You shouldn't do that.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The Final Seraph84 posted:

I take my meds religiously, I even have a little weekly medicine box so I never miss a day!

BTW it's pretty condescending to tell a person with mental illness to take their meds! You shouldn't do that.

As one person with mental illness to another person with mental illness take your loving meds dude

And by meds I mean get the gently caress away from the forums for your own good

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Narrator: He didn’t.

The Final Seraph84
May 16, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arivia posted:

As one person with mental illness to another person with mental illness take your loving meds dude

I'm truly sorry you feel that way. I know I've made some mistakes on this site, lost my temper a few times, trolled too hard, crossed some lines that never should have been crossed. But I think compared to other permabanned posters there's a huge discrepancy.

If I thought I was actually causing harm here in 2020 I wouldn't keep registering. If Lowtax thought I was actually causing harm it wouldn't be hard to prevent me from registering again.

Just put me on ignore.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
If it was easy to keep people from registering, we wouldn't still be periodically purging Jon Pop accounts.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Arivia posted:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I'm truly sorry you feel that way. I know I've made some mistakes on this site, lost my temper a few times, trolled too hard, crossed some lines that never should have been crossed. But I think compared to other permabanned posters there's a huge discrepancy.

If I thought I was actually causing harm here in 2020 I wouldn't keep registering. If Lowtax thought I was actually causing harm it wouldn't be hard to prevent me from registering again.

Just put me on ignore.

I’m not like other permabanned posters he says like behaving exactly like every other permabanned poster re-reg.

Musharraf
Aug 26, 2004

by Reene

YggiDee posted:

If it was easy to keep people from registering, we wouldn't still be periodically purging Jon Pop accounts.
"We"? Are you an admin now? Or do you have so little of your own identity that you personally identify with these forums as a whole?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Musharraf posted:

"We"? Are you an admin now? Or do you have so little of your own identity that you personally identify with these forums as a whole?

:rolleyes:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Arivia posted:

:emptyquote:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*chuckling smugly* I AM THE FORUMS!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

None of you seem to understand. I don’t post on the forums with you. You post on the forums with me.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

oldpainless posted:

None of you seem to understand. I don’t post on the forums with you. You post on the forums with me.

more like oldtruthful

drat

love u <3

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Just put me on ignore.

please continue posting

e: too late lol

freemandela fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 16, 2020

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Just put me on ignore.

They aren't saying you are doing harm to the forums, they are saying you are doing harm to yourself by coming here

edit: lol too late

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Does Seraph do charge backs?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

For years you have been asking, what are the Something Awful forums. This is the somethingawful forums speaking.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Just put me on ignore.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Seraph every time you want to rereg and waste $10 donate it to a local charity

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Len posted:

Seraph every time you want to rereg and waste $10 donate it to a local charity

The International Rescue Committee is a good choice if you want to go international with it, they’re super efficient with their money and do a lot of good work for refugees.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
"Just put me on ignore" says the poster who pops up with a new account every time I look at this forum.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The International Rescue committee is a good choice if you want to go international with it, they’re super efficient with their money and do a lot of good work for refugees.

Plus they have some cool kit:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
When I was a little goon
I asked the forums “define minors for me”
“Is there a cutoff? How young is fine?”
Here’s what they said to me

Que Seraph, Seraph
That question is too skeezy
A permaban upon thee
Que Seraph, Seraph

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Carthag Tuek posted:

more like oldtruthful

drat

love u <3

(Blushes and looks away. Slowly looks at you and gives a shy smile)

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

He's no longer new, but it still both amuses me and weirds me out how Slenderman spread out from here.

Today he showed up in a cool PBS video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBVn4SzvImo

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

oldpainless posted:

(Blushes and looks away. Slowly looks at you and gives a shy smile)

More like oldflirt

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Seraph if you insist on reregging just keep increasing your number by 1 for each rereg

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Len posted:

Seraph if you insist on reregging just keep increasing your number by 1 for each rereg

I dunno, there's a solid chance the username Seraph32768 could permanently crash the forums

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Every time you feel like buying an account just gift it to some rando so we can get more users

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Len posted:

Considering his sexual preferences I think the number should be reduced

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

oldpainless posted:

more like oldfaceless

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Considering his sexual preferences I think the number should be reduced

now there's a REAL simp for you

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Captain Hygiene posted:

*chuckling smugly* I AM THE FORUMS!

I OWN THE VN BOARDS!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

VanSandman posted:

Does Seraph do charge backs?

He's openly bragged about the fact he's spent between 700 and 800 dollars within 5 years registering accounts here and that it averages $10 a month, so no, he probably doesn't.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Hedrigall posted:

When I was a little goon
I asked the forums “define minors for me”
“Is there a cutoff? How young is fine?”
Here’s what they said to me

Que Seraph, Seraph
That question is too skeezy
A permaban upon thee
Que Seraph, Seraph