Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

goferchan posted:

Couldn't get into it when I tried it like a year ago but I decided to give Endless Space 2 another shot yesterday and ended up playing for like 6 hours. Never was a 4X guy but this game is super cool

Endless Space 2 is so great, the soundtrack to the first game is a tiny bit better maybe. I always end up playing pacifist as the science faction or the tree guys, the combat and designing/upgrading fleets always seemed a bit overwhelming on top of everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Almost finished building all the ramps and bridges I want in my island in AC so I'm just gonna keep placing random poo poo everywhere until I get 5 stars

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Brasseye posted:

Endless Space 2 is so great, the soundtrack to the first game is a tiny bit better maybe. I always end up playing pacifist as the science faction or the tree guys, the combat and designing/upgrading fleets always seemed a bit overwhelming on top of everything else.

Yeah I'm in the same place; I usually just do whatever the game suggests for fleet designs and I also really like the science race's gimmick . The game is already pretty complicated by my standards and I'm not prepared to design an individual gummi ship for everything in my fleet on top of that lol

edit: also I never played the first game but the DLC that adds a bunch of extra songs including stuff from ES1 is 81 cents on the humble store right now so I grabbed it

goferchan fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 17, 2020

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Animal crossing, blood borne and ff7 remake.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and Shenmue 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gonna finish new suoer Mario Bros Wii and then FF12 all day most likely.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Animal crossing, blood borne and ff7 remake.

Extremely powerful combo. Happy gaming

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

exploring the new Terraria update, then maybe some more Grim Fandango later to round out the weekend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xenoblade chronicles 2... I got like 40 hours in and got distracted by other games. Jumped back in the other day and I’m hooked again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I figured out that Michael already owns a suit so I'm probably going to play more GTAV and Pathmans today.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just went on a big bike ride now I’m sitting on my balcony with a Moosehead Lager and some salt and pepper ships and pushing into Mythic on Arena.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No better feeling in the world than when you unlock Haste. My damage output has exploded

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Playing Yakuza makes me want to get jacked.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

fadam posted:

:hai:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fadam posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when you go from avoiding him to hunting him for cash is a powerful gamer moment

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

- Judge Holden, Blood Meridian

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Getting back into animal crossing

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

wonderful 101 remastered. first tiem playing the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gonna finish Shenmue II this weekend I think

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Tidying up my AC town for the first time in a few weeks, then maybe some more Panel de Pon vs. mode.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Today’s going to be a hardcore ACNH day, I’ve finally got an empty housing plot and I’m cashing all my Nook Miles in for tickets. After that probably feeding my inexplicable Assassin’s Creed: Origins addiction of the last few days, hoping I can beat it before long.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Oh poo poo Splatfest tonight too. Anyone wanna squad up for old time's sake?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beat XBC2 last night so I dunno what’s in the cards today...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Torna is really good if you wanna play more XBC2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i love the battle theme from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also going hard on AC. Also been on the fence about getting the halo remastered collection on steam

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it possible to just get halo 1 and 2? I don't care about any of that other crap

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

xbc2 ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Going to try to beat Rygar

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2JI18ByvU nopw im just listening to xbc2 music

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Probably gonna try finish uncharted 3 this weekend

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Clowner posted:

Is it possible to just get halo 1 and 2? I don't care about any of that other crap

You can buy halo 1 and 2, and get 4 of the best games as a free bonus

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

W101 and Yakuza 0. Probably more MTG Arena. Also I went on a morning bike ride that looks like the assault rifle from Halo:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Torna is really good if you wanna play more XBC2

It was really good and I’m definitely gonna play Torna at some point. Hell, maybe this weekend

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
xbc2 has an amazing quality where you cant get enough while playing it but the moment you beat it the idea of digging into it more is repulsive

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol yeah i still haven't played torna despite playing the base game at release and loving it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Torna is only $25 new at GameStop so I ordered it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh that wasn't the end of Shenmue 2 lol...this game is friggin huge.