Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Wow you have an ear nose and throat thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm so high the sound of the microwave is making me nod God bless weed

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Another Bill posted:

Wow you have an ear nose and throat thread?

yes

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

A good term for this state is "wankered".

I identify with this.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dig Dug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5RMA08n3Y

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Uh-oh

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
You are drunk and or stoned now.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

phasmid posted:

You are drunk and or stoned now.

Sorry for being vague. Just checking in letting folks know I am drunk. That this thread drops past page one is an indication that people aren't drugging enough. A PSA, if you will. In these times it is important for people to get blitzed in the kitchen doing dishes while dancing to Taylor Swift.

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Ok fine I'll start drinking

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm drinking too!!! And I have pizza!!! And I'm watching the Annabelle movies!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
It's 420 somewhere :rock:

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
I am owning the night like the Fourth of July

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
chicken in the oven, high and working on drunk

I'll get there God as my witness

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
im really pissed off and tanked motheertfcuske i want to unc someone

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
my neighbor borrowed the tiller today, offerd half a gummy and promised to return tomorrow. it's been at least 3 months since my last weed and it took me 10 minutes to type this. PLUS I has like 4 pints in the hot sun wranglin a tiller so like im super lit rn

edit: lol poo poo

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
:siren: I am drunk! :siren:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Drunk and stoned and finally feeling normal after a weird and dumb day.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm watching the Truman show

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I am drunk and watching Plan 9 From Outer Space and possibly yelling at the teevee, hope the neighbors don't hear me.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Cyril Sneer posted:

I am drunk and watching Plan 9 From Outer Space and possibly yelling at the teevee, hope the neighbors don't hear me.

God i love that movie. Good Rifftrax too

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Practicing my Vietnamese with a viet girl while shes on her lunch break and just getting steadily more solo drunk, I'm here and its 3 am abd goddamn im missing that pre-covid social interaction lol

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i am finally beginging to lose my god drat mind. i czn feel the cracks

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Yeah man, yeah

yeah.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
fill in the cracks with booze and sleep

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Hell, loving same

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm so happy I got all that weed and haven't been drinking in a while. Smoked till late in the night, woke up feeling totally awesome, ready for more!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Wake and bake :goatdrugs:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Gonna watch some old school MST3K once my gruff dealer gets home out of state today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnHlL9gz9mc

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Edibles are great, but drat, the next day I tend to feel "weeded-over" and it takes a while to center myself and toke again.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's 420 somewhere :rock:

....uh, yeah.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
uh holy poo poo I'm stoned I only remembered this thread cuz I'm pooping but what up

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Eldercain posted:

uh holy poo poo I'm stoned I only remembered this thread cuz I'm pooping but what up

share some weed you gently caress

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

For several months before quarantine I ran a D&D game for a few coworkers, and they are all pretty new to the hobby (one of them played in a game years and years ago). We played about once a week, it fell off hard around the holidays. We even decided we wanted to play some other board games (I got them way into Betrayal at House on the Hill before we even got into the idea of RPGs) and squandered our January and February playing games of that. Meaning right when we want to get back into our D&D game all of this is happening, and we really put it off some more. We're really trying to get back at it the last month, but due to some personal drama I have been preoccupied to say the least.
Cue tonight, it went ok, maybe a lil slow for me since I've been playing these games for 15 years and they're trying to mine some information out of a bunch of random NPCs and we keep running into tech issues (we're remotely using Discord to converse, two of them off one channel). Anyways, it was a slogfest, three of us closed together tonight, we tried our damnedest to get our time in and my Luddite tendencies fought us all the way. Before we signed off, I attempted to take notes on the things that had happened this session, and what events had transpired on what days. I felt pretty good about my notes, that is, until we were all logged off and I was wondering if the fight's that happened with the gelatinous cube and the darkmantles had happened on different days or not.
tl;dr: I had to text a much less experienced player than me to ask if these fights in a game I was running less than 15 minutes ago happened on one calendar day or two. I am very drunk and high, god bless.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

That looks like it requires concentration to read.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Eldercain posted:

Pass the duchy from your poop hand side

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lol i take it you scrolled past it like i did

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I might attempt to read it again later :)

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There is always a chaotic to keep you in check.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Yeah I didn't wake and bake to jump straight into algebra or whatever this poo poo is, come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007