Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

CapitanGarlic posted:

I've never considered a cock ring a penis necklace, but you know what it checks out

Edit haha sweet snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

D-Pad posted:

I can't stop laughing. I can literally feel the pure joy he felt as he delivered the line  "We're watching your dad gently caress a morbidly obese German woman."

it's one of the greatest posts made on this site

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

D-Pad posted:

I can't stop laughing. I can literally feel the pure joy he felt as he delivered the line  "We're watching your dad gently caress a morbidly obese German woman."

what got me was they used stills from it for the funeral :allears:.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ChubbyChecker posted:

it's one of the greatest posts made on this site

The greatest series of posts is still Inco posting about his reps in an abortion thread, and I don't think anything's going to top that

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Phlegmish posted:

The greatest series of posts is still Inco posting about his reps in an abortion thread, and I don't think anything's going to top that

A mistake into a miracle, but for the forums.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Phlegmish posted:

I still think about "I've been working out!" And laugh to myself sometimes :allears:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Phlegmish posted:

lol

does anyone have a link?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yes, I actually have his legendary first post in that thread specifically bookmarked

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543702&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post414408653

e: it would have been good even if it had been that one post but he just keeps going

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Phlegmish posted:

Yes, I actually have his legendary first post in that thread specifically bookmarked

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3543702&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post414408653

e: it would have been good even if it had been that one post but he just keeps going

I love that Inco still has that custom title, because how the gently caress can you ever hope to have something better? :allears:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Phlegmish posted:

:tipshat:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Phlegmish posted:

That thread makes me lose it every time I read it. Every goddamn time.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

The MSJ posted:

By the way, some panty liner ads are starting to use red fluid instead of blue. Maybe some day we will see the equivalent change for diaper ads.

Felonious_Monk posted:

Anish Kapoor sweats over a palette crowded with various shades of kelly green, ochre, and sunflower yellow, frantically stirring and diluting portions for his magnum opus. Finally he will have a legacy to befit his character.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

im calling the doctor if my baby fills his diaper with a huge metallic bean

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
help doctor my baby, he's a so sick, he has Albany New York.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

help doctor my baby, he's a so sick, he has Albany New York.

That's the Egg, not the giant metallic bean, YOU PHILISTINE!

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

gently caress me I should not be laughing this hard on a Sunday night

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lmfao

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

loving lol.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Holy poo poo. :stonklol:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Midnight Voyager posted:

Hey guys, wanna see a creep?

Cleretic posted:

I learned that Father Investment wasn't real when I was like, seven. And frankly I think that's still far too old to be believing in the man that sneaks into your house on End Of Financial Year Eve to give you sound financial advice.

Edit:

Platystemon posted:

This tree is in the genus Cinnamomum. Parts of the mature trunk can be pried off for a delicious and familiar spice. The fruits, however, are insipid. They don’t have the kick of something like an orange.

In other words, it’s all bark and no “bite”.

:razz:

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 15:26 on May 18, 2020

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cheeseman posted:

The one thing people keep forgetting about fighting Jesus, is that that the human body is up to 70% water.

DyneAvenger posted:

poo poo, he'd walk all over you.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Boooooo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

BUTTERWORBS posted:

as an adult I don't think I'll be listening to songs called "Hipsturd Death"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

SPACE TARDBOY posted:

As I was eating at my schools dining hall today I realized something. My favorite thing is a spork. Not my girlfriend, not my rats, not my friends. A spork. They are the greatest utensil out there. They can scoop like a spoon, and grab like a fork. There's really no need for another utensil, except for a knife if your too much of a pussy to use your teeth. So, I made a microsoft paint version of my favorite thing, a spork. And I would love to see your microsoft paint versions of your favorite things, whether that be a big breasted woman, a well endowed man, or your cat. Please just show me the goodies.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

isndl posted:

The FF7 PC release back in the day had the controls mapped entirely to the numpad, it was actually kinda neat. Whole game was played one-handed.

Zedd posted:

We get it, you liked Tifa.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
It takes a special level of dedication to crank it left-handed you know.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
One-Handed Angel

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sapozhnik posted:

While you were partying, etc etc

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Sapozhnik posted:

I mean, in 1997 before we all had internet to scroll through, sure. At this point, using my right hand feels weird

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

OK good someone else stepped forward first, I can now also admit I'm a leftie in that regard and pretty much only in that regard

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

I regret that we no longer get to enjoy the cool, late-aughts stylings of poster "SPACE TARDBOY."

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Kenning posted:

I regret that we no longer get to enjoy the cool, late-aughts stylings of poster "SPACE TARDBOY."

i'm singing that username in a very steve miller band kinda way right now

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
"They call me SPACE TARDBOY"

*Everyone who knows him* "Yea, basically. No one calls him anything different."

"They also call me the gangster of love!"

"No one calls you. Shut up."

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

"They call me SPACE TARDBOY"

*Everyone who knows him* "Yea, basically. No one calls him anything different."

"They also call me the gangster of love!"

"No one calls you. Shut up."

More specifically, they call him a rapist

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

I feel like there's something else that needs to be the main topic there. Like, I get that it's weird that the girl is green, and that that might be her defining trait and it warrants looking into, but I feel there are other pressing matters at hand that deserve greater prominence

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Quiet Feet posted:

WHO has yet to answer for their biggest failure yet when 20 years ago in 2000 they let the dogs out.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Phlegmish posted:

OK, but they didn't ask if the respondent had personally died from covid, although I guess most men have more male than female friends.

EasilyConfused posted:

I'd like to see the results of that survey question.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Piss Meridian posted:

More specifically, they call him a rapist

call him the police because they saw granos

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lutha Mahtin posted:

MY FIANCEE and i had a pre-marriage counseling session and our counselor was explaining the idea of psychological stereotypes. she used the example of "i know what a truck is because i've seen all different kinds of trucks and then i start to form ideas about what a 'truck' is". she goes on like this for a bit and i eventually can't hold back my laughter because the only thing i can think of is my toddler nephew. the only thing i could see in my mind's eye was him looking out his window at all the trucks that go by his house, and he's looking real intently and the little gears are turning in his head and very slowly he begins to form the idea of Truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Are trucks a spectrum now too?